- Bollywood beauties with mothers in lawSee what Deepika doing on Ranveer's birthdayPankaj Udhas launched new albumJaved Akthar's family together in movie 'Chalk N Duster'Unknown facts about Ranveer Singh'Muslims trying to forcefully capture and rule India'First look of Kareena's item number in 'Brother'Shahid-Mira's 'shaadi' updatesIndia wins IBFF World ChampionshipSunny Leone enjoys 'After Party Night'
Chris Ciriello sent a low drag-flick into the right corner of the goal in the dying second
'Life of Pi's' enormous technical challenges Last Updated : 18 Nov 2012 10:48:32 AM IST file photo
Bill Westenhoffer, a visual effects supervisor for upcoming movie "Life of Pi", says that the film was one of the most challenging projects he ever worked on
The movie, based on Yann Martel's novel of the same name follows the story of a young Indian boy who ends up being shipwrecked in the middle of an ocean, stranded in a life boat with a Tiger.
"The challenge is unsurprising when you think about the task the visual effects team had on their shoulders. We couldn't have a live, blood thirsty tiger around a young boy all day every day filming, so instead we used a mixture of both a real tiger, and a CGI tiger," he said.
Director Ang Lee of "Brokeback Mountain" fame has helmed the project. He says that "by bringing in the real animal, you
set a standard- this is what you have to match."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
See Aishwarya, Kajol, Kareena and Kiran Rao with their moms in law.
- See what Deepika doing on Ranveer's birthday
- Pankaj Udhas launched new album
- Javed Akthar's family together in movie 'Chalk N Duster'
- Unknown facts about Ranveer Singh
- First look of Kareena's item number in 'Brother'
- Shahid-Mira's 'shaadi' updates
- First poster of 'Welcome Back' reveals
- Sunny Leone enjoys 'After Party Night'
Mice that are exposed to the powerful smell of cat urine early in life do not avoid the sa
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe