- Why Katrina-Ranbir starrer Jagga Jasoos is getting delayedDeepika to decide if she wants to have sex before or after marriageHema malini and Dharmendra all set to become nana-naniWhy is Aamir Khan taking steroids?Salman Khan will be acquitted in Hit-and-Run case?Detective Sushant visits old Delhi railway stationTry these 5 Lazy Ways to Stay SlimKim blasts on Kris JennerPics: Thousands bid farewell to Lee in SingaporeYoungsters 'happier and healthier' than ten years ago
Kidambi Srikanth on Sunday gave delight to the nation by clinching men's singles titles at
'Life of Pi's' enormous technical challenges Last Updated : 18 Nov 2012 10:48:32 AM IST file photo
Bill Westenhoffer, a visual effects supervisor for upcoming movie "Life of Pi", says that the film was one of the most challenging projects he ever worked on
The movie, based on Yann Martel's novel of the same name follows the story of a young Indian boy who ends up being shipwrecked in the middle of an ocean, stranded in a life boat with a Tiger.
"The challenge is unsurprising when you think about the task the visual effects team had on their shoulders. We couldn't have a live, blood thirsty tiger around a young boy all day every day filming, so instead we used a mixture of both a real tiger, and a CGI tiger," he said.
Director Ang Lee of "Brokeback Mountain" fame has helmed the project. He says that "by bringing in the real animal, you
set a standard- this is what you have to match."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Read to know the real reason behind the delay of Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor starrer Ja
- Deepika to decide if she wants to have sex before or after marriage
- Hema malini and Dharmendra all set to become nana-nani
- Why is Aamir Khan taking steroids?
- Salman Khan will be acquitted in Hit-and-Run case?
- Detective Sushant visits old Delhi railway station
- PICS:Kim blasts on Kris Jenner
- Video+Pics:Deepika bats for women equality
- Shruti to face cheating Case
A new study reveals the secret of why men likes to grow their beards.
Mobile commerce is likely to overtake e-commerce in the next few years, spurred by the con