- No, Sunny Leone-Daniel Weber not kicked out of their house!Kim Kardashian fires back on criticsSee what fun the cast of Dil Dhadkne Do has at Comedy Nights with KapilVideo+PICS: Aguilera mocked on Miley, Britney, ShakiraTanu Weds Manu Returns is a must watch movie, and here are the reasonsWas Aishwarya Rai uncomfortable in this gown at Cannes 2015?Akshay Kumar to launch his clothing lineVote for Aishwarya\'s best gown in cannes 2015Salman tweets Varun : Happy ShuddhiShah Rukh Khan undergoes knee surgery, thanks fans for support
The president of Italy's amateur footall federation, Felice Belloli, was sacked from his p
Bollywood tweets Happy Diwali Last Updated : 13 Nov 2012 11:04:57 AM IST File photo
Bollywood celebrities on Tuesday took to Twitter to wish their fans on the auspicious occasion of Diwali.
'Wish you all a very HAPPY DIWALI and a prosperous and peaceful new year. Lots of love,' posted Abhishek Bachchan on the social networking site.
Bollywood director-producer Karan Johar wrote, Make an enemy a friend..make a parent proud..make your love..love you more...bring the weekend energy into your week! Be happy this diwali!
Shilpa Shetty said, 'A very Happy Diwali to you and your family, all my tweetos:). May it usher in prosperity, peace happiness and success.'
Akshay Kumar posted, You guys wanted ACTION, I'm gonna give you Action Ka Baap, ROWDY RATHORE! Here's another dose of Rowdyness. Diwali Mubarak from Rowdy Rathore aka me :) Hai na dhamakedar?
Arjun Rampal wrote, 'Happy happy Diwali, beautiful people...wish you all, all the happiness, brightness, health, wealth and lots of love.'
'Wishing everyone a very happy Diwali. May the goddess Lakshmi bless your home and shower you with her love and spirit of generosity,' wrote Lara Dutta.
Madhur Bhandarkar said, May the Divine light of Diwali spread into your life peace, prosperity, happiness and good health. Wishing you all a Happy Diwali!!
Director Ram Gopal Varma posted, 'I wish a tragic diwali to all ur enemies nd hope tht their ear drums will shatter their fingers will burn nd their happiness becomes empty'
VJ Anusha wrote, Happy Diwali Tweethearts! May Goddess Laxmi bless you all with great health, wealth & happiness! Have a super sweet & safe celebration!
Uday Chopra said, 'Ok I'm succumbing'
Raveena Tandon posted, 'How I love this season...twinkling lights, a nip in the air and everyone dressed traditionally, happy and good wishes, such a positive vibe.'
Preity Zinta wrote, Happy and a Safe Diwali to all my friends all over the world ! Time for Lakshmi Puja, Yummy Indian sweets and finally Home sweet home :-)
Sonam Kapoor wrote, 'Happy deeps people! to all the happiness around me and wishing everyone a very happy Diwali..I guess, smiling, even when fake makes u feel gud'
Riteish Deshmukh posted, 'Wishing you all a happy n safe diwali. Due to work Missing Diwali back in my village this year too. Deepawalichya haardhik shubhechya'.
Vivek Oberoi: This Diwali, may your lives be filled with love, light & happiness! Wishing you all & your families a very happy and prosperous year ahead!
Sonu Nigam: Happy Deepavali to my musical family. God bless you all and prayers... light, life, peace, prosperity...and lots of money.
Javed Akhtar: May the lights of Diwali lead us to the path of prosperity and progress, peace and love.
Gul Panag: Happy Diwali!!
Jay Sean: Happy diwali to all my fans celebrating!!!! Love ur fam..never take em for granted!!!
Vir Das: Happy Diwali. May your phuljari never go out and your anaars reach the sky......er......yeah.
Shekhar Kapur: Light up ur homes 2 guide spirit of equality n justice fr all this Diwali. Blessings of others r ur most valuable wealth.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
They were rumours on the top that Bollywood sex siren Sunny Leone and her husband Daniel W
- SRK discharged from hospital after knee surgery
- PICS:Kim Kardashian fires back on critics
- See what fun the cast of Dil Dhadkne Do has at Comedy Nights with Kapil
- Video+PICS: Aguilera mocked on Miley, Britney, Shakira
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns is a must watch movie, and here are the reasons
- OMG! Salman Khan's Dubsmash with Sonakshi is hilarious
- Was Aishwarya Rai uncomfortable in this gown at Cannes 2015?
- Akshay Kumar to launch his clothing line
In an unprecedented move, a woman here has placed a matrimonial advertisement in a newspap
Indian conglomerate Essar Group today said it is no longer interested in buying Nokia's Ch