- Katrina Kaif finally admits dating Ranbir KapoorSarah White offers naked therapyRekha, Sridevi, Neetu looks gorgeousSRK\'s daughter is a good footballerNeha\'s sexy avtaar in Ekkees Toppon Ki SalaamiSaif-Kareena's holiday destinationShweta Basu Prasad in Bigg Boss8?Why Hot Neha Dhupia says No to Julie 2Finally, Katrina admits her love for RanbirKaun Banega Crorepati saved Big B
The moment the Capital's football fraternity has been waiting for, will arrive soon with
'Dabangg 2' official trailer released: Watch now Last Updated : 11 Nov 2012 09:30:27 AM IST File photo
For all the Chulbul Pandey fans, Salman Khan-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Dabangg 2' is all set to hit the theatres on December 21 and the makers have released the official trailer on Saturday.
The trailer of the he much-awaited 'Dabangg 2' was launched on the reality show Bigg Boss 6 on Saturday.
The host of the show, Salman Khan was joined by his brother Arbaaz Khan, who is the producer and director of 'Dabangg 2', durng the unveiling of the trailer.
'Dabangg 2', a sequel to the 2010 blockbuster 'Dabangg'.
In the film, Salman will return as corrupt policeman Chulbul Pandey and Sonakshi Sinha will once again plays his wife.
Southern star Prakash Raj will play the villian in the film. The other cast of the film includes Vinod Khanna, Deepak Dobriyal and Nikitan Dheer.
'Dabangg 2' is slated for release on 21 December 2012.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After the amazing tribute video by Tiger Shroff, now Hrithik Roshan has paid tribute to Mi
- Katrina Kaif finally admits dating Ranbir Kapoor
- Shooting for next 'James Bond' film starts in December
- Rekha, Sridevi, Neetu looks gorgeous
- Cara Delevingne lands female lead role in 'Paper Towns'
- SRK's daughter is a good footballer
- Neha's sexy avtaar in Ekkees Toppon Ki Salaami
- Saif-Kareena's holiday destination
- SRK to endorse Hyundai Xcent
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Apple had more than 4 million advance orders of its new iPhones in the first 24 hours.