- Sexy Vanessa facing tendinitisKramer ties nuptial knotRicha Chadha's 'unbelievable' moment at CannesSalman's next trip to Himachal for Arpita's wedding ReceptionPooja finishes 101 days of shootBreastfeeding protects kidsWho looks better with Sexy Deepika? Ranbir or Ranveer?Sex serine Regina to have fresh romanceOops! Ill Anushka to skip 'Dil Dhadakne Do' promotions at IPL finalPICS:Whom with Khloe Kardashian dating now?
India's Deepa Kumari has been promoted as the international hockey umpire by the Internati
One Direction to sing for Obama's daughters? Last Updated : 10 Nov 2012 05:12:59 PM IST file photo: Barack Obama,Malia and Sasha
British boy band One Direction are reportedly off to the White House to play a special gig for Barack Obama's daughters-- Malia and Sasha.
The President and First Lady Michelle have invited the band as a gratitude to the girls for their help during the election campaign, reported online media.
Both Malia, 14, and Sasha, 11, have become huge fans of the band since they took the US by storm. "It is an open invitation for a date to be arranged that fits in with everyone's busy schedules. It is not every parent who can invite the hottest band in the world to their home.
They will be the envy of girls across the world," a source said.
And the band have proclaimed their support for the Obama campaign. Guitarist Niall Horan, 19, declared his support for Obama, 51, after meeting Malia and Sasha at the Kids' Choice Awards earlier this year.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A French thriller spotlighting the plight of traumatised refugees building new lives, "Dhe
- Cannes closes with glittering ceremony
- Sexy Vanessa facing tendinitis
- Kramer ties nuptial knot
- Richa Chadha's 'unbelievable' moment at Cannes
- Salman's next trip to Himachal for Arpita's wedding Reception
- Pooja finishes 101 days of shoot
- Who looks better with Sexy Deepika? Ranbir or Ranveer?
- Puneet Issar to join "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa"?
A British man who had his head ripped off from his spine in a car crash has survived, a me
Government is setting up a centre that will detect malicious programmes like 'botnets' and