- Was Jaya Bachchan a peacemaker at Arpita Khan's wedding?Is Katrina Kaif signing no films after 2016?It's a boy for Riteish-GeneliaMeet Jayalaxmi the new nightingaleSalman kissed girlfriend JaqualineVanessa Hudgens gets restraining orderFilm Savita Barbie: Shanti Dynamite Out, Gehana InGauri Khan's day out with her momSunny Leone asks Rs 4 crore to judge RoadiesInside stories of Arpita Khan's wedding
Upbeat over winning the China Open title and moving up to the fourth spot in the latest BW
Kareena Kapoor seduces Aamir Khan in song 'Jiya Laage Na': Video Last Updated : 09 Nov 2012 09:53:37 PM IST Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor from the movie Talaash
The song ‘Jiya Laage Na’ from movie Talash has been doing rounds on Internet these days.
The song featuring Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor is very soothing to ears.
The song ‘Jiya Laage Na’ has been trending on web soon after it is uploaded on You Tube. In the song ‘call girl’ Kareena Kapoor has been trying to seduce Aamir Khan, who is playing a cop in the film.
The powerful voice of Sona Mohapatra, backed by Ravindra Upadhyay, teams up with composer Ram Sampath's magic yet again to create the haunting tune of ‘Jiya Laage Na’.
It is picturised so to convey the silent but simmering tensions between the film's lead characters Shekhawat (Aamir Khan) and his wife Shreya (Rani Mukhejee). The lyrics have been penned once again by the ever-impactful Javed Akhtar.
Enjoy the song Jiya Laage Na from Talassh:
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Why Salman Khan lost his cool during Arpita Khan's wedding
- Is Katrina Kaif signing no films after 2016?
- It's a boy for Riteish-Genelia
- Meet Jayalaxmi the new nightingale
- Salman kissed girlfriend Jaqualine
- Vanessa Hudgens gets restraining order
- Dilip Kumar perfectly fine: Big B
- After Deepika, Arjun Rampal lambasts the leading English daily
- Film Savita Barbie: Shanti Dynamite Out, Gehana In
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Nokia is not going to give up easily as the company has now come up with a new tablet.