- Sheenojis: Charlie Sheen releases personalised emojisHot tips to stay fit and healthyReview; 'The Angry Birds Movie'Veerappan movie review'Phobia' movie reviewReview: 'Waiting' Actors rule the roostSonam, McKellen inaugurate Kashish Film FestivalKaran Johar celebrates birthday with star kidsWhen Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'Wear the right shoe for the right occasion!
The Rio Olympic Games should be postponed or moved "in the name of public health" over the
Kareena Kapoor seduces Aamir Khan in song 'Jiya Laage Na': Video Last Updated : 09 Nov 2012 09:53:37 PM IST Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor from the movie Talaash
The song ‘Jiya Laage Na’ from movie Talash has been doing rounds on Internet these days.
The song featuring Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor is very soothing to ears.
The song ‘Jiya Laage Na’ has been trending on web soon after it is uploaded on You Tube. In the song ‘call girl’ Kareena Kapoor has been trying to seduce Aamir Khan, who is playing a cop in the film.
The powerful voice of Sona Mohapatra, backed by Ravindra Upadhyay, teams up with composer Ram Sampath's magic yet again to create the haunting tune of ‘Jiya Laage Na’.
It is picturised so to convey the silent but simmering tensions between the film's lead characters Shekhawat (Aamir Khan) and his wife Shreya (Rani Mukhejee). The lyrics have been penned once again by the ever-impactful Javed Akhtar.
Enjoy the song Jiya Laage Na from Talassh:
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmaker Karan Johar felt "so emotional" when he recently visited the sets of Aditya Chop
- In coming times, all cinemas will be multiplexes: Big B
- Karan-Bipasha open to working together
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond
- Poster of Vidya Balan's first Marathi film out
- Harman Baweja's brother's 'personal' video leaked online
- Sonu Nigam to undergo knee surgery on June 7
- 'Kammati Paadam' strikes gold at the box office
- Tom Hiddleston in 'advanced talks' for 25th Bond movie
The number of people in Britain who have tried e-cigarettes has almost doubled in just two
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
In a bid to heat up the premium flagship smartphone segment, Taiwan-based company HTC on T