- PICS:Modi, Satyarthi in greatest leaders list of FortuneTwitterati targets Anushka over Virat\'s poor showBajaj launches Pulsar RS 200Goa village bans kissing in publicWhy Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?Was BCCI right in banning WAGS from meeting their spouses?Is Anushka the real reason for India losing the semi finals?Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!Navratra day7: How to pray for Goddess KalratriDisclosed: What are Anushka and Virat doing secretly in Australia?
Top-seeded Indian Grandmaster Koneru Humpy scored a fine positional victory overTingjei Le
Madonna's daughter to leave home? Last Updated : 07 Oct 2012 05:37:36 PM IST File photo of Lourdes Maria daughter of international pop singer Madonna.
Pop diva Madonna's daughter wants to escape her mother's glitzy showbiz lifestyle and is reportedly all set to leave home for university.
The 16-year-old has set her sights on studying performing arts at Bard College, a private university just outside New York. It is also being said that she will pay all her tuition fees, international web media reported.
"Lourdes can't wait to leave home and get to university. She's already planned it all. Madonna is a strict parent, but Lourdes has been rebelling. She's also fed up being in the spotlight. That's why she didn't go on stage during Madonna's tour," a source said.
Lourdes will pay the fees with profits from her Material Girl clothing line.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has decided to dye her hair black again just in time for th
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
- Are Sara Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee lesbians?
- Pics: seven hot kisses of Ranbir-Anushka in Bombay Velvet
- PICS:Nargis Fakhri looks Stunning in AsiaSpa cover
- Sidharth, Alia in 'Kapoor and Sons'
- Sunny Leone feels India is not a sex-starved country, but why?
- I am so so happy: Shahid on big win for 'Haider'
A video of a girl getting ready to have a bath is going viral on the internet.
Huawei's smartphone e-brand for digital natives, announced the first flash sale of its fla