- SRK-Deepika have masti at music launch of \'HNY\'Deepika Padukone on cleavage and more celeb tweets that made newsPics: Yo Yo Honey Singh, Mika Singh, Gauhar Khan on India’s Raw StarSalman said interesting things about \'Bigg Boss 8\'Mahira denied debut with RanveerRanbir\'s strange silence on DeepikaFor Akshay martial arts is a mustPutin\'s girlfriend to head media groupCleavage row: Deepika what do you say about these picsSanjay Dutt\'s role in Aamir\'s PK revealed
The unpleasant memories of 2012 Olympics still fresh in her minds, Indian archery's blue-
Madonna's daughter to leave home? Last Updated : 07 Oct 2012 05:37:36 PM IST File photo of Lourdes Maria daughter of international pop singer Madonna.
Pop diva Madonna's daughter wants to escape her mother's glitzy showbiz lifestyle and is reportedly all set to leave home for university.
The 16-year-old has set her sights on studying performing arts at Bard College, a private university just outside New York. It is also being said that she will pay all her tuition fees, international web media reported.
"Lourdes can't wait to leave home and get to university. She's already planned it all. Madonna is a strict parent, but Lourdes has been rebelling. She's also fed up being in the spotlight. That's why she didn't go on stage during Madonna's tour," a source said.
Lourdes will pay the fees with profits from her Material Girl clothing line.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
See the pictures of 'Happy New Year' Party.
- Deepika Padukone on cleavage and more celeb tweets that made news
- Pics: Yo Yo Honey Singh, Mika Singh, Gauhar Khan on India’s Raw Star
- Salman said interesting things about 'Bigg Boss 8'
- Madonna to release new album in 2015
- Monroe took 14 retakes for iconic 'The Seven Year Itch' scene
- Mahira denied debut with Ranveer
- Katy Perry leads MTV EMAs with seven nominations
- Ranbir's strange silence on Deepika
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Apple had more than 4 million advance orders of its new iPhones in the first 24 hours.