- 'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****Divyanka Tripathi bags maximum honours at Star Parivaar Awards 2016Olympics: India clubbed with Germany in hockey Pool BKamal Haasan to revive Balram Naidu characterSunita Williams, team to ensure safe cargo flights to ISSPreity Zinta to host reception in MumbaiBipasha Basu mehendi ceremony detailsSussanne supports Hrithik on 'intimate' photo leakMake your attire funky with different neck piecesApple sales fall after 13 years
Star Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal defeated Nitchaon Jindapol of Thailand in straight games
B-town wish Asha Parekh on birthday Last Updated : 02 Oct 2012 04:46:09 PM IST File photo: Asha Parekh
Bollywood actress Asha Parekh turned 70 on Tuesday.
The former Chief of Central Board of Film Certification celebrated her birthday with family and friends at a grand party at Sun-N-Sand hotel in Mumbai.
Asha Parekh started her journey in film industry as a child artist. As a heroine, she has delievered many superhit films like "Dil Deke Dekho", "Kati Patang", "Jab Pyar Kisise Hota Hai", "Gharana", "Shikar" and "Aan Milo Sajna',"Teesri Manzil" and "Love in Tokyo".
Born in a Gujarati family in Bangalore in 1942, Asha Parekh was known as the jublee queen of Bollywood.
She also won the Filmfare award for best actress for her film 'Kati Patang'.
On her birthday, the Bollywood celebrities wished her by posting messages on social networking websites.
" Asha Parekh turns 70 today! Goodness, life does go past rather rapidly...went across to wish her at a celebration at Sun 'n' Sand," Big B tweeted Monday night.
Bollywood actor Arshad Warsi also wished the "elegant and talented lady" on her birthday.
"Went to wish the very elegant and talented Asha Parekhji at her birthday party and met all the beautiful leading ladies of yesteryears," Arshad Warsi tweeted.
Samaylive team wish a very happy birthday to Asha Parekh.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says that girls often fall for his eyes.
- 'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****
- 'Mother's Day': A light-hearted celebration.
- Unfair to call me 'arrogant' for supporting Salman: Salim Khan
- 'Make In India' most important initiative by Modi: SRK
- Neetu Chandra writes open letter to Alia Bhatt, Chaubey
- Divyanka Tripathi bags maximum honours at Star Parivaar Awards 2016
- For outsiders, Bollywood is a huge gamble: Actor Swara Bhaskar
- Kamal Haasan to revive Balram Naidu character
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Gone are the days when laptops were marketed as fastest, smartest, biggest or best on the