- Movies to watch in December 2014Vegetarian delicacies at SAARC retreatTMC members wear black shawl in LSVeena Malik: Queen of controversiesPICS: Growing roses in drought too!Why Priyanka Chopra fainted on the sets several timesLindsay not invited in father\'s weddingPamela Anderson sends tips to B-woodTourism in Rajasthan growing\'DDLJ\' new trailer launched
Upbeat over winning the China Open title and moving up to the fourth spot in the latest BW
Grand finale of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5' on Sunday Last Updated : 30 Sep 2012 12:32:54 PM IST Madhuri Dixit and Sridevi will shake a leg on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 finale' on Sunday
The winner of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5' will be declared on the grand finale of the show which will be aired on Sunday, September 30, 2012.
The finalists Rashmi Desai Sandhu, Gurmeet Chowdhary and Rithvik Dhanjani will fight for the winning trophy of 'Jhalak Dikhla jaa season 5'.
The grand finale, which will be hosted by Manish Paul and Ragini Khanna, promises a high voltage performance by two big screen divas Madhuri Dixit and Sridevi.
Sridevi, who is making a comeback with ' English Vnglish', will be one of the guests on 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5' for the finale.
The judges of the show are Madhuri Dixit, Karan Johar and Remo D'souza.
The consistent performer on the show, Isha Sharvani, was dropped out of the finale after she fell at one of her friends` place and bruised her face. She was earlier a part of the finale despite her injured arm, which she injured during a rehersal session.
'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5' went on air on June 16, with 13 contestants including Gurmeet, Isha, Pratyusha Banerjee, Giaa Manek, Talat Aziz, Bharti Singh, Archana Vijaya, Shibani Dandekar, Jayati Bhatia, Darsheel Safary, Sanath Jayasuriya, Sushil Kumar and Ravi Kishan.
Three wild card entries - Karan Wahi, Rashmi Desai and Rithvik Dhanjani - joined the show later.
Now the question is - Who will will 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5'?
Rithvik Dhanjani who has given flawless performances since he entered the show or Gurmeet Chowdhary, a non-dancer, who has proved dancing skills with each performance or Rashmi Desai Sandhu, who is a fabulous dancer and a strong contender.
Let's wish all the best to all the final three contestants of the show. You may also send your wishes to your favourite contestant by posting comments here.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Realty firm Unnati Fortune Group has roped in Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra as the bra
- Tanisha not afraid to 'Go Pink'
- Movies to watch in December 2014
- Veena Malik: Queen of controversies
- Why Priyanka Chopra fainted on the sets several times
- Lindsay not invited in father's wedding
- Pamela Anderson sends tips to B-wood
- Why Arpita’s wedding was biggest event for B-town?
- 'DDLJ' new trailer launched
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Microsoft Devices has launched its first Lumia handset in India for Rs 9,199.