- Interesting facts about Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'List of Kangana Ranaut's boyfriendsWhen Sachin’s driving cause headache to AnjaliIs Rakhi obsessed with Sunny Leone? said, \'Leela ko geela kar dungi\'Ranveer's lady love feels proud of him!BMW launches new ‘6 Series Gran Coupe‘You can never win from media’IIFA:Sonakshi Sinha stuns everyone with her new lookMithun Chakroborty a Naxalite?OMG! Arjun Kapoor wants to marry Ranveer when the law changes
US Soccer Federation president Sunil Gulati said he is joining the bid to oust embattled F
Rani Mukherjee marries Aditya Chopra? Last Updated : 29 Sep 2012 03:29:39 PM IST Rani Mukherjee in upcoming hindi film 'Aiyyaa'
There is a buzz in the B-town that actress Rani Mukherjee, who is making a comeback with 'Aiyyaa' and 'Talaash', has secretly married producer/director Aditya Chopra.
Both of them tied the knot on Diwali last year and have been married for several months now.
The staffers at Yash Raj Films address Rani as ‘bhabhi’ and it also seems that the actress is not at all upset with it.
When asked, Rani said, "I don’t know what people call me behind my back, unless it’s to my face, I cannot comment on it."
On her and Aditya Chopra's marriage, Rani said, "You can’t hide a marriage it is a sacred thing. When I decide to get married, I’ll tell the world and will do it in a respectful manner."
There is also reports that Rani is hiding her marriage with Adi, Yash Chopra's son, because of her career in the hindi film industry. The news of their wedding might hamper the prospects of the films as Rani has two films releasing this year (Talaash and Aiyya).
Rani Mukherjee and Aditya Chopra are seeing each other for many years now. The couple celebrated Rani’s birthday in London in a very private affair where only Shah Rukh Khan ans Katrina Kaif were called.
There are also reports that during the shooting film, the couple stayed together at the Four Seasons Hotel, unlike the rest of the unit which was put up at the nearby Washington Mayfair Hotel.
Adi was earlier married to Payal, his high school sweetheart, and divorced in 2009.
Rani Mukherjee's Aiyyaa is story about a woman who finds a man desirable because he smells good. Rani has worked opposite south superstar Prithviraj Sukumaran in the film.
'Aiyyaa' directed by debutant Sachin Kundalkar is slated to releasing on 12 October 2012.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The most-awaited teaser of Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' has been released, and it is
- List of Kangana Ranaut's boyfriends
- Dharmendra discharged from hospital, surgery postponed
- Is Rakhi obsessed with Sunny Leone? said, 'Leela ko geela kar dungi'
- Ranveer's lady love feels proud of him!
- Didn't do '50 Shades' because of nudity
- PICS:‘You can never win from media’
- IIFA:Sonakshi Sinha stuns everyone with her new look
- Mithun Chakroborty a Naxalite?
Flight delays can make passengers grumpy but not when the pilot orders pizzas for them as
Announcing its India foray, Chinese handset maker Coolpad today said it will set up an ass