- Andamans gets a leg-up to showcase heritageFIRST LOOK: Varun, Alia in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'Care for your hair in simple steps this summer!Uttarakhand turns to trekking to boost tourist footfalls'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: SurveySteps to buy sunglassesGo the foreign way while munching French friesBaaghi collects 35 crores in opening weekendBipasha shares her 'monkey wedding' picsBig B gets inspiration from fans' love
India's tennis stars Sania Mirza, Leander Paes and Rohan Bopanna got their French Open cam
Rani Mukherjee marries Aditya Chopra? Last Updated : 29 Sep 2012 03:29:39 PM IST Rani Mukherjee in upcoming hindi film 'Aiyyaa'
There is a buzz in the B-town that actress Rani Mukherjee, who is making a comeback with 'Aiyyaa' and 'Talaash', has secretly married producer/director Aditya Chopra.
Both of them tied the knot on Diwali last year and have been married for several months now.
The staffers at Yash Raj Films address Rani as ‘bhabhi’ and it also seems that the actress is not at all upset with it.
When asked, Rani said, "I don’t know what people call me behind my back, unless it’s to my face, I cannot comment on it."
On her and Aditya Chopra's marriage, Rani said, "You can’t hide a marriage it is a sacred thing. When I decide to get married, I’ll tell the world and will do it in a respectful manner."
There is also reports that Rani is hiding her marriage with Adi, Yash Chopra's son, because of her career in the hindi film industry. The news of their wedding might hamper the prospects of the films as Rani has two films releasing this year (Talaash and Aiyya).
Rani Mukherjee and Aditya Chopra are seeing each other for many years now. The couple celebrated Rani’s birthday in London in a very private affair where only Shah Rukh Khan ans Katrina Kaif were called.
There are also reports that during the shooting film, the couple stayed together at the Four Seasons Hotel, unlike the rest of the unit which was put up at the nearby Washington Mayfair Hotel.
Adi was earlier married to Payal, his high school sweetheart, and divorced in 2009.
Rani Mukherjee's Aiyyaa is story about a woman who finds a man desirable because he smells good. Rani has worked opposite south superstar Prithviraj Sukumaran in the film.
'Aiyyaa' directed by debutant Sachin Kundalkar is slated to releasing on 12 October 2012.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Director: Anu Menon; Cast: Naseeruddin Shah, Kalki Koechlin, Rajat Kapoor, Arjun Mathur, R
- Sonam, McKellen inaugurate Kashish Film Festival
- Karan Johar celebrates birthday with star kids
- Big B to host only segment of Modi's bash
- Arijit Singh apology to Sultan star Salman Khan, pleading to retain his song; deletes it later
- When Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'
- Stars wish Karan Johar on birthday
- Why Arijit deletes his apology letter to Salman
- Watch: salman Khan film sultan trailer released
The number of people in Britain who have tried e-cigarettes has almost doubled in just two
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
In a bid to heat up the premium flagship smartphone segment, Taiwan-based company HTC on T