- Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up callVijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for freeYami Gautam flaunts bridal avatar at ICW 2016Did Sunny Leone actually sing the National Anthem incorrectly?Anamika's collection impresses fashionistas at ICW 2016'Kabali' fails to live up to hypeMy father cut me off when I was 18: Sonam KapoorKabali may topple Sultan's 300 crore plan5 irresistible reasons to watch Kabali
Dutee Chand is sprinting hard and she has her aim set -- the coveted gold medal at the Rio
Rani Mukherjee marries Aditya Chopra? Last Updated : 29 Sep 2012 03:29:39 PM IST Rani Mukherjee in upcoming hindi film 'Aiyyaa'
There is a buzz in the B-town that actress Rani Mukherjee, who is making a comeback with 'Aiyyaa' and 'Talaash', has secretly married producer/director Aditya Chopra.
Both of them tied the knot on Diwali last year and have been married for several months now.
The staffers at Yash Raj Films address Rani as ‘bhabhi’ and it also seems that the actress is not at all upset with it.
When asked, Rani said, "I don’t know what people call me behind my back, unless it’s to my face, I cannot comment on it."
On her and Aditya Chopra's marriage, Rani said, "You can’t hide a marriage it is a sacred thing. When I decide to get married, I’ll tell the world and will do it in a respectful manner."
There is also reports that Rani is hiding her marriage with Adi, Yash Chopra's son, because of her career in the hindi film industry. The news of their wedding might hamper the prospects of the films as Rani has two films releasing this year (Talaash and Aiyya).
Rani Mukherjee and Aditya Chopra are seeing each other for many years now. The couple celebrated Rani’s birthday in London in a very private affair where only Shah Rukh Khan ans Katrina Kaif were called.
There are also reports that during the shooting film, the couple stayed together at the Four Seasons Hotel, unlike the rest of the unit which was put up at the nearby Washington Mayfair Hotel.
Adi was earlier married to Payal, his high school sweetheart, and divorced in 2009.
Rani Mukherjee's Aiyyaa is story about a woman who finds a man desirable because he smells good. Rani has worked opposite south superstar Prithviraj Sukumaran in the film.
'Aiyyaa' directed by debutant Sachin Kundalkar is slated to releasing on 12 October 2012.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Kangana Ranaut looked every inch a Mughal empress as she walked for Manav Gangwani
- Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once
- 'Kabali' mints Rs 11.4 crore in north India in two days
- 'Mission Tiger' makers urge government to declare film tax-free
- 'Madaari' is a 'must watch', says Kejriwal
- Twinkle slams Naseeruddin for calling father 'poor actor'
- 'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up call
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' sets new box office record on opening day
- Shyam Kaushal choreographs action scene for 'Kaabil'
We humans are always cross the limits ― in events like skydiving, downhill skiing, car r
A US-based startup has launched a smart laptop shell that turns your Android smartphone i