- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' earns 461 croresFirst Look of Tamasha shows Deepika-Ranbir as a rocking coupleWhy Anushka Sharma is a beauty without brains?Ajay feels Drishyam cannot do 150 crore businessSonam Kapoor has 7 million Twitter followersFreida Pinto to be a guest star on \'The Mindy Project\'Radhika Apte - The lucky girlSalman\'s tweets on Yakub Menon were misinterpreted: PulkitWhat inspires Milind to make his 50th birthday remarkable?Is Kim Kardashian faking her baby bump?
The Indian sports fraternity joined the nation in mourning the death of former President A
Rani Mukherjee marries Aditya Chopra? Last Updated : 29 Sep 2012 03:29:39 PM IST Rani Mukherjee in upcoming hindi film 'Aiyyaa'
There is a buzz in the B-town that actress Rani Mukherjee, who is making a comeback with 'Aiyyaa' and 'Talaash', has secretly married producer/director Aditya Chopra.
Both of them tied the knot on Diwali last year and have been married for several months now.
The staffers at Yash Raj Films address Rani as ‘bhabhi’ and it also seems that the actress is not at all upset with it.
When asked, Rani said, "I don’t know what people call me behind my back, unless it’s to my face, I cannot comment on it."
On her and Aditya Chopra's marriage, Rani said, "You can’t hide a marriage it is a sacred thing. When I decide to get married, I’ll tell the world and will do it in a respectful manner."
There is also reports that Rani is hiding her marriage with Adi, Yash Chopra's son, because of her career in the hindi film industry. The news of their wedding might hamper the prospects of the films as Rani has two films releasing this year (Talaash and Aiyya).
Rani Mukherjee and Aditya Chopra are seeing each other for many years now. The couple celebrated Rani’s birthday in London in a very private affair where only Shah Rukh Khan ans Katrina Kaif were called.
There are also reports that during the shooting film, the couple stayed together at the Four Seasons Hotel, unlike the rest of the unit which was put up at the nearby Washington Mayfair Hotel.
Adi was earlier married to Payal, his high school sweetheart, and divorced in 2009.
Rani Mukherjee's Aiyyaa is story about a woman who finds a man desirable because he smells good. Rani has worked opposite south superstar Prithviraj Sukumaran in the film.
'Aiyyaa' directed by debutant Sachin Kundalkar is slated to releasing on 12 October 2012.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' earns 461 crores beating Shahrukh's Chennai Express.
- SRK upset over fake teaser of 'Raees'
- First Look of Tamasha shows Deepika-Ranbir as a rocking couple
- Jackman shares teaser image of Wolverine film
- Why Anushka Sharma is a beauty without brains?
- Case against Salman for defending Yakub
- See how Taj Mahal destoryed in 'Pixel' movie
- Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition' to open Toronto Film Festival
- Salman Khan regrets not meeting APJ Abdul Kalam
Two young children who were locked up in a kennel during the day by their grandfather with
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that