- List of Kim Kardashian's hot looksWhy Taapsee Pannu finds Bollywood difficult for outsiders?Some memorable moments of IPL down the yearsSome hot moments on Indian televisionLesser known facts about Green TeaKourtney Kardashian goes nude for magazineIPL gets culinary supportBollywood\'s most embarrassing photoshootsEmma Willis doesn\'t borrow clothes from designers\'Avatar\' plagiarism suit rejected by appeals court
The Auditor-General of Pakistan is set to carry out an audit of the national hockey federa
Rani Mukherjee marries Aditya Chopra? Last Updated : 29 Sep 2012 03:29:39 PM IST Rani Mukherjee in upcoming hindi film 'Aiyyaa'
There is a buzz in the B-town that actress Rani Mukherjee, who is making a comeback with 'Aiyyaa' and 'Talaash', has secretly married producer/director Aditya Chopra.
Both of them tied the knot on Diwali last year and have been married for several months now.
The staffers at Yash Raj Films address Rani as ‘bhabhi’ and it also seems that the actress is not at all upset with it.
When asked, Rani said, "I don’t know what people call me behind my back, unless it’s to my face, I cannot comment on it."
On her and Aditya Chopra's marriage, Rani said, "You can’t hide a marriage it is a sacred thing. When I decide to get married, I’ll tell the world and will do it in a respectful manner."
There is also reports that Rani is hiding her marriage with Adi, Yash Chopra's son, because of her career in the hindi film industry. The news of their wedding might hamper the prospects of the films as Rani has two films releasing this year (Talaash and Aiyya).
Rani Mukherjee and Aditya Chopra are seeing each other for many years now. The couple celebrated Rani’s birthday in London in a very private affair where only Shah Rukh Khan ans Katrina Kaif were called.
There are also reports that during the shooting film, the couple stayed together at the Four Seasons Hotel, unlike the rest of the unit which was put up at the nearby Washington Mayfair Hotel.
Adi was earlier married to Payal, his high school sweetheart, and divorced in 2009.
Rani Mukherjee's Aiyyaa is story about a woman who finds a man desirable because he smells good. Rani has worked opposite south superstar Prithviraj Sukumaran in the film.
'Aiyyaa' directed by debutant Sachin Kundalkar is slated to releasing on 12 October 2012.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Tamil film actor Prabhu were among c
- I'm ready Salman, says this B-Wood actress
- Meet Pooja who messed with Sonakshi
- Review: Mr X a heavy-handed action fantasy
- Sexy Sunny's Leela going well on Box Office
- Aditi Rao Hydari shows her love
- Amyra Dastur, Emraan Hashmi's girl in Mr X
- 'Timepass' all set for its TV premiere
- Court summons Salman Khan
A research was done on people from Wasington and the result shows that the smell of sweat
Lenovo on Friday launched a slightly more powerful smartphone, the Lenovo A6000 Plus, pric