- Karan Johar to start filming \'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil\' in LondonI am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar AliaDid \'Shaandar\' because concept was fresh: Shahid KapoorFamous Bollywood star siblingsReview Phantom: 10 reasons to watch itSaif Ali does not want Kareena to sufferWhy Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina KaifLet’s know about the celebs through their tattoosYou will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, Sooraj
Congress President Sonia Gandhi congratulated Sania Mirza for receiving the Rajiv Gandhi K
Rajesh Khanna discharged from hospital Last Updated : 16 Jul 2012 04:45:51 PM IST Rajesh Khanna with Dimple Kapadia and Akshay Kumar
Veteran actor Rajesh Khanna, who was again admitted to the Lilavati Hospital on Saturday evening after he felt weak, has been discharged on Monday afternoon.
Kaka's estranged wife Dimple Kapadia and his son-in-law Akshay Kumarwere with him at the time of discharge.
Earlier, Khanna was admitted to Lilavati Hospital June 23 and spent two weeks there.
The actor has been battling health issues since April l when he was admitted due to weakness and fatigue and was discharged in three to four days.
Fondly known as Kaka, Khanna, who featured in hits like "Aaradhana" and "Amar Prem" in the 1970s, was out of limelight for many years. He recently acted in an advertisement.
He married Dimple in 1973. They separated in 1984.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmaker Karan Johar is set to begin shooting his upcoming directorial venture "Ae Dil Ha
- I am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar Alia
- Did 'Shaandar' because concept was fresh: Shahid Kapoor
- Famous Bollywood star siblings
- SRK offers help to Karan Johar
- Add Bollywood flavour to Raksha Bandhan
- Review Phantom: 10 reasons to watch it
- Saif Ali does not want Kareena to suffer
- Why Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.