- \'Diwali\' celebrations in picsSexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthdayRanveer hides his bald look under hat in partyTen reasons to watch \'Happy New Year\'Katie Holmes shares beauty tipsHalle Berry launched lingersPics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan\'s diwali partyImages: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in DubaiSONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen
Advani, 29, conquered Singapore cueist Gilchrist 6-2 in a high quality finals of the shor
Rajesh Khanna discharged from hospital Last Updated : 16 Jul 2012 04:45:51 PM IST Rajesh Khanna with Dimple Kapadia and Akshay Kumar
Veteran actor Rajesh Khanna, who was again admitted to the Lilavati Hospital on Saturday evening after he felt weak, has been discharged on Monday afternoon.
Kaka's estranged wife Dimple Kapadia and his son-in-law Akshay Kumarwere with him at the time of discharge.
Earlier, Khanna was admitted to Lilavati Hospital June 23 and spent two weeks there.
The actor has been battling health issues since April l when he was admitted due to weakness and fatigue and was discharged in three to four days.
Fondly known as Kaka, Khanna, who featured in hits like "Aaradhana" and "Amar Prem" in the 1970s, was out of limelight for many years. He recently acted in an advertisement.
He married Dimple in 1973. They separated in 1984.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone has thrown challenge to none other than adult film actr
- Major fire at Ekta Kapoor's Nixon studio
- Sexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthday
- Ranveer hides his bald look under hat in party
- Ten reasons to watch 'Happy New Year'
- Elizabeth Hurley enjoying with little man
- Katie Holmes shares beauty tips
- Jennifer Aniston set wedding details
- Katy Perry cancels birthday trip to Egypt?
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country