- Dhanteras 2016 Wallpaper and Facebook imagesShivaay film reviewHow to become rich on DhanterasPics: How America elects its president ?Tips to dress your best this festive seasonYou look your best when you work with Karan Johar, says AnushkaDIY tips to light up your home for DiwaliMake a glitzy style statement on DiwaliWays to stay healthy during DiwaliManage diabetes and enjoy Diwali
Legendary footballers Pele, Diego Maradona and Franz Beckenbauer led the tributes for Braz
Rajesh Khanna discharged from hospital Last Updated : 16 Jul 2012 04:45:51 PM IST Rajesh Khanna with Dimple Kapadia and Akshay Kumar
Veteran actor Rajesh Khanna, who was again admitted to the Lilavati Hospital on Saturday evening after he felt weak, has been discharged on Monday afternoon.
Kaka's estranged wife Dimple Kapadia and his son-in-law Akshay Kumarwere with him at the time of discharge.
Earlier, Khanna was admitted to Lilavati Hospital June 23 and spent two weeks there.
The actor has been battling health issues since April l when he was admitted due to weakness and fatigue and was discharged in three to four days.
Fondly known as Kaka, Khanna, who featured in hits like "Aaradhana" and "Amar Prem" in the 1970s, was out of limelight for many years. He recently acted in an advertisement.
He married Dimple in 1973. They separated in 1984.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmaker Karan Johar, who admits he has taken the botox way for his face, says that going
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' film review
- Deepika to celebrate Diwali with family
- Shivaay film review
- It's time to stand with our jawans: Amjad Ali Khan
- You look your best when you work with Karan Johar, says Anushka
- SRK lends support to beautifying Bandstand Promenade
- 'Kaabil' trailer preview
- Salman Khan's bodyguard booked for assault
An Indonesian court on Tuesday sentenced a 70-year-old Australian man to 15 years in pri
Domestic mobile manufacturer Zen mobiles on Friday launched a new smartphone Zen Cinemax 2