- Actress Karthik has narrow escapeCongrats! Rohit Sharma gets engaged to best friendUnknown facts of Sunny LeoneWomen gets intimate at bed timePICS:Solar plane to cross Pacific in 5 days, 5 nightsSexy Priyanka shares her style secret!Hero’s fuel economy claim is misleading: HondaRekha is still young in her mind and approachTime to take my experience back to Pakistan: Ali ZafarWilliam and Kate back home with Britain\'s new princess
Sim Bhullar, the seven-footer who became the first Indian-origin hoopster to play in the g
Rajesh Khanna discharged from hospital Last Updated : 16 Jul 2012 04:45:51 PM IST Rajesh Khanna with Dimple Kapadia and Akshay Kumar
Veteran actor Rajesh Khanna, who was again admitted to the Lilavati Hospital on Saturday evening after he felt weak, has been discharged on Monday afternoon.
Kaka's estranged wife Dimple Kapadia and his son-in-law Akshay Kumarwere with him at the time of discharge.
Earlier, Khanna was admitted to Lilavati Hospital June 23 and spent two weeks there.
The actor has been battling health issues since April l when he was admitted due to weakness and fatigue and was discharged in three to four days.
Fondly known as Kaka, Khanna, who featured in hits like "Aaradhana" and "Amar Prem" in the 1970s, was out of limelight for many years. He recently acted in an advertisement.
He married Dimple in 1973. They separated in 1984.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Former soccer star David Beckham has debuted on the photo sharing site Instagram, with a b
- Spice Girls reunite for Beckham's birthday
- Barbra Streisand's dog attacks flight attendant
- Film industry should look beyond the market: Pranab Mukherjee
- Sexy Sunny cheers for Kings XI Punjab
- Katrina-Aditya spent 12 hours to get intimate!
- Actress Karthik has narrow escape
- Kangana gives miss to traditional outfit
- Unknown facts of Sunny Leone
Waste tyres can be a great environmental concern but a professor at a Japanese university
The Haryana government launched seven e-services and software applications in a measure to