- Sushant-Kriti's first look in Dinesh Vijan's nextControversies of Aamir Khan'Nimrat is an international actress'Mahhi loves making friendsFestival of Light Celebrates San Francisco’s Expanding Light Art SceneMercedes AMG GTS Launched in India at Rs 2.4 crore\'Besharam\' Ranbir Kapoor is experimenting with his craft‘Tamasha’ girl Deepika is no more a shy girlShocking: Bigg B is surviving on just 25% of his liverIs Ranbir Kapoor scared of Salman Khan?
Rohan Bopanna, who finished runner-up at the season-ending Finale, returned top-10 as he g
Rajesh Khanna discharged from hospital Last Updated : 16 Jul 2012 04:45:51 PM IST Rajesh Khanna with Dimple Kapadia and Akshay Kumar
Veteran actor Rajesh Khanna, who was again admitted to the Lilavati Hospital on Saturday evening after he felt weak, has been discharged on Monday afternoon.
Kaka's estranged wife Dimple Kapadia and his son-in-law Akshay Kumarwere with him at the time of discharge.
Earlier, Khanna was admitted to Lilavati Hospital June 23 and spent two weeks there.
The actor has been battling health issues since April l when he was admitted due to weakness and fatigue and was discharged in three to four days.
Fondly known as Kaka, Khanna, who featured in hits like "Aaradhana" and "Amar Prem" in the 1970s, was out of limelight for many years. He recently acted in an advertisement.
He married Dimple in 1973. They separated in 1984.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
It was a traditional wedding for TV actress Disha Vakani, Dayaben of famous television sho
- Aamir provided 'adequate' security: Police
- Sushant-Kriti's first look in Dinesh Vijan's next
- Plea seeks ban on 'Bajirao Mastani'
- Controversies of Aamir Khan
- 'Nimrat is an international actress'
- Mahhi loves making friends
- 'Besharam' Ranbir Kapoor is experimenting with his craft
- ‘Tamasha’ girl Deepika is no more a shy girl
In a gruesome and shocking incident, the head of a baby got separated from its body during
Apple's iPhone 6s series will be available in India from October 16 at a starting price of