- Amitabh\'s Jalsa turns star studded this DiwaliDeepika challenges Sunny Leone\'Diwali\' celebrations in picsSexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthdayRanveer hides his bald look under hat in partyTen reasons to watch \'Happy New Year\'Katie Holmes shares beauty tipsHalle Berry launched lingersPics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan\'s diwali partyImages: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in Dubai
Sharapova inexplicably collapsed from a set and 5-1 up, missing three match points and los
Genelia-Ritesh Deshmukh marriage reception: Photos Last Updated : 06 Feb 2012 05:02:42 PM IST File Photo
After a star studded wedding ceremony, Bollywood’s newly wed couple Genelia D’souza and Ritesh Deshmukh hosted their marriage reception in Mumbai on Saturday night.
Ritesh-Genelia’s marriage was also a start-studded ceremony, attended by honchos, politicians and film fraternity.
In the reception, Genelia was looking gorgeous in a red embroidery saree while ritesh wore a black sherwani.
Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan along with wife Jaya Bachchan and daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan also attended the reception.
Genelia and Ritesh entered the wedlock on February 3 in a Marathi-stryle wedding. Later, a Christian-style wedding also took place at Genelia’s place.
Post Your Comment (5 posted): Written by Ritesh Genelia Wedding about 2 years, 8 months, 16 days, 19 hours, 12 minutes, 34 seconds ago
Full credit to Riteish and Genelia for performing a Maharashtrian and Christian wedding ceremony. Respect for each other\'s religion is a good way to start a marriage.
Written by Priya about 2 years, 8 months, 16 days, 19 hours, 6 minutes, 29 seconds ago
u both r made fr each other.... lovely pair.. my wishes for ur new marriage life...
Written by Anjali about 2 years, 8 months, 16 days, 19 hours, 3 minutes, 4 seconds ago
U both r lovely couples... and looking smart... my wishes fr ur married life all the best...
Written by Karthik about 2 years, 8 months, 15 days, 21 hours, 18 minutes, 48 seconds ago
your husband is very nice
Written by Credit Cards about 2 years, 7 months, 27 days, 23 hours, 20 minutes, 1 second ago
you look beautiful. congrats to the bride and groom.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan Diwali bash was a lavish party with lanterns brightening up Jals
- Deepika challenges Sunny Leone
- Major fire at Ekta Kapoor's Nixon studio
- Sexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthday
- Ranveer hides his bald look under hat in party
- Ten reasons to watch 'Happy New Year'
- Elizabeth Hurley enjoying with little man
- Katie Holmes shares beauty tips
- Jennifer Aniston set wedding details
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country