- Salman Khan to marry Iulia VanturSpiritual way for the naughty onesSRK, Deepika at \'Kochadaiiyaan\' music launchRaagini Makkar wins IGT 5Relationship makes Deepika completePICS: Maria Sharapova\'s tips for men\'s tennisGauhar takes care of Kushal at hospitalTrending videos in IndiaSalman will donate spermWomen who matter in Indian politics
To lengthen careers, men's tennis should have three sets like women's feels Maria Sharapov
Genelia-Ritesh Deshmukh marriage reception: Photos Last Updated : 06 Feb 2012 05:02:42 PM IST File Photo
After a star studded wedding ceremony, Bollywood’s newly wed couple Genelia D’souza and Ritesh Deshmukh hosted their marriage reception in Mumbai on Saturday night.
Ritesh-Genelia’s marriage was also a start-studded ceremony, attended by honchos, politicians and film fraternity.
In the reception, Genelia was looking gorgeous in a red embroidery saree while ritesh wore a black sherwani.
Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan along with wife Jaya Bachchan and daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan also attended the reception.
Genelia and Ritesh entered the wedlock on February 3 in a Marathi-stryle wedding. Later, a Christian-style wedding also took place at Genelia’s place.
Post Your Comment (5 posted): Written by Ritesh Genelia Wedding about 2 years, 1 month, 22 hours, 4 minutes, 49 seconds ago
Full credit to Riteish and Genelia for performing a Maharashtrian and Christian wedding ceremony. Respect for each other\'s religion is a good way to start a marriage.
Written by Priya about 2 years, 1 month, 21 hours, 58 minutes, 44 seconds ago
u both r made fr each other.... lovely pair.. my wishes for ur new marriage life...
Written by Anjali about 2 years, 1 month, 21 hours, 55 minutes, 19 seconds ago
U both r lovely couples... and looking smart... my wishes fr ur married life all the best...
Written by Karthik about 2 years, 1 month, 11 minutes, 3 seconds ago
your husband is very nice
Written by Credit Cards about 2 years, 10 days, 2 hours, 12 minutes, 16 seconds ago
you look beautiful. congrats to the bride and groom.
Model-actress Elizabeth Hurley is coming back to the small screen in 'The Royals'. The sho
- How horrible these celebs look without makeup!!
- Salman Khan to marry Iulia Vantur
- My boyfriend doesn't allow me to shoot with other men: Shakira
- Madonna announces collaboration with Avicii
- Madhuri's acting made me feel I was on screen: Sampat Pal
- SRK, Deepika at 'Kochadaiiyaan' music launch
- Juhi Chawla's brother Bobby Chawla dies
- Raagini Makkar and Naadyog win 'India's Got Talent 5'
You must hae heard about the mating rituals of endemic species Albatross. But you never wa
Nokia's android-based 'Nokia X' will be available in India from March 15 and has been pric