- Pics: B-Town celebrates P.V. Sindhu's Olympic win'Happy Bhag Jayegi': A light-hearted, feel-good filmCelebrities hail Sakshi Malik's Olympic winPink is not a film about rape, says Amitabh BachchanOn Rakhi, TV actors recount memories with 'partners in crime'B-Town celebs wish Navroz Mubarak to ParsisBritish-era bunker unearthed in Raj BhavanLeaked: Sex Scenes from award winning film 'Parched'Entertainment Being an actress, I can be anybody: Priyanka ChopraCheck out Salman's 'Tubelight' first look
An otherwise reclusive Lakshmi, wife of Pullela Gopichand spills some beans.
Bodyguard movie review: Salman Khan rocks as a bodyguard Last Updated : 31 Aug 2011 02:59:20 PM IST File Photo
The much awaited flick on this Eid-ul-Fitr, Bodyguard hit the silver screens all across the globe.
Salman Khan has been aiming hat-trick of hit with the film Bodyguard.
Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor starrer masala entertainer Bodyguard is set for August 31st release and it is expected that the movie is going to be superhit like Wanted and Dabangg.
Bodyguard is a romantic-action film, which is set to woo the family audience.
Bodyguard movie review:
Director Siddique has brilliantly used Salman factor in the film Bodyguard, which is remake of Malayalam movie with the same name. Salman's body lurching action is the key attraction of the film.
In the movie, Salman has played a role of profession security guard. He safeguards Kareena in the film.
The first half of the film moves simply but there is a twist just before the end of first half.
There are stunning events of twist in the film which will keep you stay with your seats till the end.
The story of the film revolves around Lovely Singh (Salman), who is very sincere and punctual with his duty. He is appointed as a bodyguard of Divya (Kareena Kapoor), who is a daughter of businessmen Satraj Rana (Raj Babbar).
Divya gets irritated with Lovely's over-protective nature and finds him a major obstacle in her day-to-day life. To get rid off her bodyguard, Divya plans to trap him in a fake love affair as she feels he will leave her once smitten.
She becomes an anonymous admirer of Lovely and starts pursuing him, expressing her love for him. She realises he isn't the kind to get easily influenced but manages to succeed in her plan -- Lovely falls in love and turns into a completely different person.
The story takes an unexpected turn when Divya learns a few things about Lovely, things she could never have imagined. Divya finds herself trapped in a dilemma she finds difficult to resolve.
Lovely realises he is caught in a web of lies, trickery and deceit. The film is the story of conflict between innocence, mischief, love, power and life.
Salman, who knows how to make people feel special, asked his bodyguard of 15 years, Shera, to launch the promo of the film.
The actor even chose to wear the same uniform that the employees of Shera's security agency wear. Salman is seen shaking a leg with Katrina Kaif in an item song "Aaya re aaya bodyguard", in which Shera also makes an appearance.
Unlike most films where male actors with a baritone lend their voice for some special scenes, Kareena has given the voiceover for a crucial emotional scene in "Bodyguard".
The film deserves 4 stars due to its song, action and several twists.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Ileana D'Cruz says her monsoon beauty mantra involves a good cleanse ritual and us
- First Look: Shah Rukh shooting for The Ring
- 'Half Girlfriend' team finishes Cape Town schedule
- Priyanka teams with Jodie Foster to reinvent song
- Aryan Khan flaunts abs at college party
- Won't camouflage baby bump on screen: Kareena
- Akshay is the most energetic actor: Ranveer
- Katrina and Alia share their fitness secret
- Dedicate Chevalier award to my admirers: Kamal
The world's largest natural pearl will be put on display in the Philippines soon, after th
Tech giant Microsoft has acquired artificial intelligence (AI)-based scheduling service Ge