- PICS: Fiat Avventura launched at Rs 5.99 lakhSalman's family ready for Diwali, Arpita's wedding celebrationsAishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif\'s Diwali looksBollywood bombs, Patakas and phuljharis, view picsSalman cleans Karjat, nominates Aamir for 'Swachh Bharat campaign'SPOTTED: Ranbir, Katrina in Thailand10 Unknown facts about Parineeti ChopraDhanteras celebrated ahead of DiwaliSunny Leone\'s Pink Lips song crosses 10 million hits on YouTubeImages: Meet Navjot Singh Sidhu\'s glamorous daughter Rabia Sidhu
Bayern Munich produced a stunning display to demolish Roma 7-1 but they were not the bigg
Bodyguard movie review: Salman Khan rocks as a bodyguard Last Updated : 31 Aug 2011 02:59:20 PM IST File Photo
The much awaited flick on this Eid-ul-Fitr, Bodyguard hit the silver screens all across the globe.
Salman Khan has been aiming hat-trick of hit with the film Bodyguard.
Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor starrer masala entertainer Bodyguard is set for August 31st release and it is expected that the movie is going to be superhit like Wanted and Dabangg.
Bodyguard is a romantic-action film, which is set to woo the family audience.
Bodyguard movie review:
Director Siddique has brilliantly used Salman factor in the film Bodyguard, which is remake of Malayalam movie with the same name. Salman's body lurching action is the key attraction of the film.
In the movie, Salman has played a role of profession security guard. He safeguards Kareena in the film.
The first half of the film moves simply but there is a twist just before the end of first half.
There are stunning events of twist in the film which will keep you stay with your seats till the end.
The story of the film revolves around Lovely Singh (Salman), who is very sincere and punctual with his duty. He is appointed as a bodyguard of Divya (Kareena Kapoor), who is a daughter of businessmen Satraj Rana (Raj Babbar).
Divya gets irritated with Lovely's over-protective nature and finds him a major obstacle in her day-to-day life. To get rid off her bodyguard, Divya plans to trap him in a fake love affair as she feels he will leave her once smitten.
She becomes an anonymous admirer of Lovely and starts pursuing him, expressing her love for him. She realises he isn't the kind to get easily influenced but manages to succeed in her plan -- Lovely falls in love and turns into a completely different person.
The story takes an unexpected turn when Divya learns a few things about Lovely, things she could never have imagined. Divya finds herself trapped in a dilemma she finds difficult to resolve.
Lovely realises he is caught in a web of lies, trickery and deceit. The film is the story of conflict between innocence, mischief, love, power and life.
Salman, who knows how to make people feel special, asked his bodyguard of 15 years, Shera, to launch the promo of the film.
The actor even chose to wear the same uniform that the employees of Shera's security agency wear. Salman is seen shaking a leg with Katrina Kaif in an item song "Aaya re aaya bodyguard", in which Shera also makes an appearance.
Unlike most films where male actors with a baritone lend their voice for some special scenes, Kareena has given the voiceover for a crucial emotional scene in "Bodyguard".
The film deserves 4 stars due to its song, action and several twists.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
In Salman Khan's family Diwali and Arpita's wedding celebrations in full swing
- Aishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif's Diwali looks
- Salman cleans Karjat, nominates Aamir for 'Swachh Bharat campaign'
- SPOTTED: Ranbir, Katrina in Thailand
- Priyanka Chopra will not celebrate Diwali
- 10 Unknown facts about Parineeti Chopra
- Ebola suspected, actress Tori Spelling hospitalised and quarantined
- Sunny Leone's Pink Lips song crosses 10 million hits on YouTube
- Images: Meet Navjot Singh Sidhu's glamorous daughter Rabia Sidhu
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country