- KJo run-ins with political parties’ every-time before releaseKaran wanted more intimate scenes but I controlled: AishwaryaSRK, Gauri celebrate 25 years of marriageTips to keep your pets safe this DiwaliBritney Spears suffers wardrobe malfunctionI was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka SharmaShivaay: second trailer releasedWant my daughter to be proud of me: ShahidTips to pick lip colour this festive seasonMNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...'
A FIFA delegation confirmed on Monday that the city will be one of the venues for the U-
Bodyguard movie review: Salman Khan rocks as a bodyguard Last Updated : 31 Aug 2011 02:59:20 PM IST File Photo
The much awaited flick on this Eid-ul-Fitr, Bodyguard hit the silver screens all across the globe.
Salman Khan has been aiming hat-trick of hit with the film Bodyguard.
Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor starrer masala entertainer Bodyguard is set for August 31st release and it is expected that the movie is going to be superhit like Wanted and Dabangg.
Bodyguard is a romantic-action film, which is set to woo the family audience.
Bodyguard movie review:
Director Siddique has brilliantly used Salman factor in the film Bodyguard, which is remake of Malayalam movie with the same name. Salman's body lurching action is the key attraction of the film.
In the movie, Salman has played a role of profession security guard. He safeguards Kareena in the film.
The first half of the film moves simply but there is a twist just before the end of first half.
There are stunning events of twist in the film which will keep you stay with your seats till the end.
The story of the film revolves around Lovely Singh (Salman), who is very sincere and punctual with his duty. He is appointed as a bodyguard of Divya (Kareena Kapoor), who is a daughter of businessmen Satraj Rana (Raj Babbar).
Divya gets irritated with Lovely's over-protective nature and finds him a major obstacle in her day-to-day life. To get rid off her bodyguard, Divya plans to trap him in a fake love affair as she feels he will leave her once smitten.
She becomes an anonymous admirer of Lovely and starts pursuing him, expressing her love for him. She realises he isn't the kind to get easily influenced but manages to succeed in her plan -- Lovely falls in love and turns into a completely different person.
The story takes an unexpected turn when Divya learns a few things about Lovely, things she could never have imagined. Divya finds herself trapped in a dilemma she finds difficult to resolve.
Lovely realises he is caught in a web of lies, trickery and deceit. The film is the story of conflict between innocence, mischief, love, power and life.
Salman, who knows how to make people feel special, asked his bodyguard of 15 years, Shera, to launch the promo of the film.
The actor even chose to wear the same uniform that the employees of Shera's security agency wear. Salman is seen shaking a leg with Katrina Kaif in an item song "Aaya re aaya bodyguard", in which Shera also makes an appearance.
Unlike most films where male actors with a baritone lend their voice for some special scenes, Kareena has given the voiceover for a crucial emotional scene in "Bodyguard".
The film deserves 4 stars due to its song, action and several twists.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is not the first time that Karan Johar had a brush up with politicians before his meg
- Karan wanted more intimate scenes but I controlled: Aishwarya
- SRK, Gauri celebrate 25 years of marriage
- Kaabil poster will leave you intrigued
- 'Rock On 2' trailer released: Watch Now
- Priyanka's 'Ventilator' gets a dramatic world premiere
- Britney Spears suffers wardrobe malfunction
- Shah Rukh pokes fun at Alia in 'Dear Zindagi' Take 2
- My films have never made money: Vishal Bhardwaj
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
On October 23, 2001, Apple Co-Founder and former Chief Executive Steve Jobs unveiled iPod,