- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
) Indian boxing sensation Vijender Singh has promised his fans another big knockout win wh
Sonakshi Sinha denies wearing bikini for Maxim Last Updated : 15 Dec 2010 11:09:20 AM IST File Photo
Dabangg Girl Sonakshi Sinha rubbished the media report of wearing bikini for the famous Men's magazine Maxim.
The new bombshell of Bollywood categorically denied to wear bikini for the December issue of Maxim magazine.
On her Twitter post, Sonakshi wrote, "I am surprised to see my bikini pics on Maxim cover through a leading magazine website article."
In the website Sonakshi has been shown in a white colour bikini but on the Maxim cover she is clad in a black outfit.
Sonakshi had made her Bollywood debut with Salman Khan starrer Dabangg. In the movie she had played a desi girl name 'Rajjo'.
However, for the maxim magazine, Sonakshi has given some bold and seductive poses.
Sonakshi's forthcoming projects are Kick, Joker and Race2.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
How does one describe, let alone cinematically circumscribe, the life of an unvarnished ge
- 'Mother's Day': A light-hearted celebration.
- Unfair to call me 'arrogant' for supporting Salman: Salim Khan
- 'Make In India' most important initiative by Modi: SRK
- Neetu Chandra writes open letter to Alia Bhatt, Chaubey
- Divyanka Tripathi bags maximum honours at Star Parivaar Awards 2016
- For outsiders, Bollywood is a huge gamble: Actor Swara Bhaskar
- Kamal Haasan to revive Balram Naidu character
- Preity Zinta to host reception in Mumbai
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Gone are the days when laptops were marketed as fastest, smartest, biggest or best on the