- Unknown facts about JayalaithaPM Modi beats Obama, Trumph, Hillary, ZukurbergNeed patient director: SRK on SalmanPink bags four awards at 23rd Star Screen Awards 2016Dear Zindagi crosses Rs 50 crore markPooja to revive dry ATMsHomestays, ropeway to change the face of Manipur tourismPics: Sonam, Aditya dazzle on Blenders Pride Fashion Tour runwayYuvraj-Hazel's Goa wedding and reception picsKahaani 2: Will break your heart, grip your senses
Indias Ruchita Vinerkar claimed bronze in the womens 10m Air Pistol, the last event of th
Sonakshi Sinha denies wearing bikini for Maxim Last Updated : 15 Dec 2010 11:09:20 AM IST File Photo
Dabangg Girl Sonakshi Sinha rubbished the media report of wearing bikini for the famous Men's magazine Maxim.
The new bombshell of Bollywood categorically denied to wear bikini for the December issue of Maxim magazine.
On her Twitter post, Sonakshi wrote, "I am surprised to see my bikini pics on Maxim cover through a leading magazine website article."
In the website Sonakshi has been shown in a white colour bikini but on the Maxim cover she is clad in a black outfit.
Sonakshi had made her Bollywood debut with Salman Khan starrer Dabangg. In the movie she had played a desi girl name 'Rajjo'.
However, for the maxim magazine, Sonakshi has given some bold and seductive poses.
Sonakshi's forthcoming projects are Kick, Joker and Race2.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A Bihar-based filmmaker has made a full-length feature film on Prime Minister Narendra Mo
- Be my guest: Shah Rukh Khan invites fans to Dubai
- Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- 'OK Jaanu' first poster released
- Movie review: 'Befikre': A cliched entertainer
- Shah Rukh to sport three looks in 'Raees'
- Rani shares a pic of Adira on first birthday
- Did Rajinikanth turn down Aamir's offer?
- Reasons why you should not miss 'Befikre'
Doctors in a UAE hospital are celebrating the successful delivery of its smallest patient,
Bharti Airtel on Thursday launched two new bundled packs for its prepaid customers wit