- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeralSharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad BediDiamond shapes define your personality tooEating 'diet' foods can make you fat: StudyImtiaz to finalize title of upcoming filmHow to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screens
Rio Olympic silver medallist P.V. Sindhu defeated Dinar Dyah Ayustine of Indonesia to adva
Sonakshi Sinha denies wearing bikini for Maxim Last Updated : 15 Dec 2010 11:09:20 AM IST File Photo
Dabangg Girl Sonakshi Sinha rubbished the media report of wearing bikini for the famous Men's magazine Maxim.
The new bombshell of Bollywood categorically denied to wear bikini for the December issue of Maxim magazine.
On her Twitter post, Sonakshi wrote, "I am surprised to see my bikini pics on Maxim cover through a leading magazine website article."
In the website Sonakshi has been shown in a white colour bikini but on the Maxim cover she is clad in a black outfit.
Sonakshi had made her Bollywood debut with Salman Khan starrer Dabangg. In the movie she had played a desi girl name 'Rajjo'.
However, for the maxim magazine, Sonakshi has given some bold and seductive poses.
Sonakshi's forthcoming projects are Kick, Joker and Race2.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Where at one side it was late actor Vinod Khanna's funeral on the other side actress Priya
- Indian short film to be screened by Unesco in Indonesia
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
- 'Jolly LLB 2': HC exempts Akshay Kumar from personal appearance in court
Indian Man Kaur, 101, won the 100 metres sprint at the World Masters Games here on Monday.
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit