- How to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screensPick banana, melon, cold milk to fight acidityPeople within showbiz don't judge women: Ruslaan Mumtaz'Noor': Says so much without seeming to say anythingReal reason why Abhi-Aish will not celebrate their anniversaryShah Rukh finds it tough to describe himself
Indian star Rohan Bopanna and his Uruguayan partner Pablo Cuevas defeated the Spanish team
SSC likely to conduct CGL 2013 reexam in April Last Updated : 10 Feb 2014 04:12:06 PM IST Staff Selection Commission Logo
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is considering to conduct the Combined Graduate Level reexamination (CGL 2013 re-exam) in April 2014.
As per the highly placed sources, the SSC CGL 2013 reexamination is most likely to be held in April. However, the exact date of CGL 2013 reexamination will be intimidated soon on the official websiet i.e www.ssc.nic.in.
Earlier, the Staff Selection Commission identified the seven centres where CGL 2013 will be re-conducted following alleged irregularities.
The list of examination centres where re-examination for CGL, 2013 will be held is as follows: Lucknow, Patna, Allahabad, Delhi, Jaipur, Shimla and Dehradun.
The candidates, who have appeared in the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2013 from abovementioned centres, will have to write examination again.
However, the date of CGL 2013 re-examination will be announced soon. Keep stay with us to get latest information regarding SSC CGL 2013 re-examination.
Earlier, SSC had conducted CGLE-2013 in two phases -- Tier I on April 21 and May 19, last year and Tier II on September 29, last year.
There have been reports of use of unfair means at a number of centres identified by investigation agency in Tier I and II examinations.
"Keeping in view the sanctity of the examination, interest of the candidates and the investigation report received from Delhi Police, it has been decided by the government to hold re-examination of Tier-I and II at identified centres from where reports of use of unfair means have been received," the Ministry of Personnel said in a release issued today.
The list of these centres will be placed on the SSC's website -- www.ssc.nic.in -- shortly, it said.
Candidates who had satisfied the age criterion in the earlier exam, but are above age-limit now, will be permitted to appear for re-examination, the release said.
The Combined Graduate Level Examination is held to select candidates for majority of Group B and C posts including assistants in central ministries, income tax and central excise inspectors, assistant enforcement officers, sub-inspectors in CBI and inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics, among others.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (1 posted): Written by Amrita Sidhartha about 3 years, 28 days, 16 hours, 10 minutes, 20 seconds ago
when willi can take admit card
Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar and celebrity hairstylist Adhuna Bhabani, who were married f
- Shah Rukh Khan on way to Vancouver
- Stuntmen should get equal respect at award shows: Akshay Kumar
- Esha Deol expecting first child, Hema Malini overjoyed
- Aamir attends award function for Lata Mangeshkar
- 'Baahubali 2' will make filmmakers feel like serial directors: RGV
- Shraddha ages in 'Haseena...'
- Stars wish Varun Dhawan on birthday
- Google honours Kannada superstar Rajkumar with doodle
Indian Man Kaur, 101, won the 100 metres sprint at the World Masters Games here on Monday.
Owing to the complications in adding edge-to-edge screen for their new upgrades, Apple's i