- Ankita Lokhande not dating Kushal TandonHeavy showers lashes Mumbai, high tide expectedSky is the limit for me with right director: Alia BhattIt's not about size of role in Hollywood, but experience: DeepikaRevealed: Whom is Ankita Lokhande dating after Sushant!'Raman Raghav 2.0': Cleverly crafted, compellingShivaay poster: Erika Kaar joins the journeyBollywood at IIFA:When celebs put their hair down!Bollywood's bold babesWhy Salman Khan's Sultan will not be promoted on the Kapil Sharma show
Midfielder Willian scored either side of halftime as Cruzeiro defeated championship leader
SSC likely to conduct CGL 2013 reexam in April Last Updated : 10 Feb 2014 04:12:06 PM IST Staff Selection Commission Logo
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is considering to conduct the Combined Graduate Level reexamination (CGL 2013 re-exam) in April 2014.
As per the highly placed sources, the SSC CGL 2013 reexamination is most likely to be held in April. However, the exact date of CGL 2013 reexamination will be intimidated soon on the official websiet i.e www.ssc.nic.in.
Earlier, the Staff Selection Commission identified the seven centres where CGL 2013 will be re-conducted following alleged irregularities.
The list of examination centres where re-examination for CGL, 2013 will be held is as follows: Lucknow, Patna, Allahabad, Delhi, Jaipur, Shimla and Dehradun.
The candidates, who have appeared in the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2013 from abovementioned centres, will have to write examination again.
However, the date of CGL 2013 re-examination will be announced soon. Keep stay with us to get latest information regarding SSC CGL 2013 re-examination.
Earlier, SSC had conducted CGLE-2013 in two phases -- Tier I on April 21 and May 19, last year and Tier II on September 29, last year.
There have been reports of use of unfair means at a number of centres identified by investigation agency in Tier I and II examinations.
"Keeping in view the sanctity of the examination, interest of the candidates and the investigation report received from Delhi Police, it has been decided by the government to hold re-examination of Tier-I and II at identified centres from where reports of use of unfair means have been received," the Ministry of Personnel said in a release issued today.
The list of these centres will be placed on the SSC's website -- www.ssc.nic.in -- shortly, it said.
Candidates who had satisfied the age criterion in the earlier exam, but are above age-limit now, will be permitted to appear for re-examination, the release said.
The Combined Graduate Level Examination is held to select candidates for majority of Group B and C posts including assistants in central ministries, income tax and central excise inspectors, assistant enforcement officers, sub-inspectors in CBI and inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics, among others.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (2 posted): Written by Amrita Sidhartha about 2 years, 2 months, 29 days, 2 hours, 12 minutes, 39 seconds ago
when willi can take admit card
Written by Akash about 1 year, 11 months, 8 days, 2 hours, 49 minutes, 28 seconds ago
Thanks for the re-examination.
Actor-producer Anil Kapoor, who has tasted success in Hollywood as well, says he is open t
- Lady Gaga to join Mark Ronson at Glastonbury?
- 'Game Of Thrones' to roll on, despite Brexit vote
- Aerosmith's farewell tour in 2017, reveals Steven Tyler
- 'Raman Raghav 2.0' gets slow start at box office
- Shraddha Kapoor injured on 'Half Girlfriend' set
- R.D. Burman a futuristic genius who knew pulse of masses
- Hopefully Hollywood will be my next destination: Alia Bhatt
- 'R.D. Burman a futuristic genius who knew pulse of masses'
Over 10 years, the central government spent Rs 21,482 crore ($3.2 billion) building houses
Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco has created a new model combining "supe