- New hotties in BollywoodSunny Leone goes desi wayImages: Salman Khan, rumored girlfriend Jacqueline celebrate EidImages: Hot Evelyn Sharma finds Varun Dhawan super cuteOMG! Salman Khan turned down Hercules movie offer for KickVideo: Irina Shayk looks sizzling hot in Hercules opposite Dwayne JohnsonKolkata best city to liveLFW 2014: Curtain raiser held in Mumbai, view pics5 Reasons Why You HAVE To Check Out the ‘MARY KOM’Samsung launches affordable phones
With three more Gold, India moved to fifth spot in the Commonwealth Games 2014 at Glasgow
SSC likely to conduct CGL 2013 reexam in April Last Updated : 10 Feb 2014 04:12:06 PM IST Staff Selection Commission Logo
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is considering to conduct the Combined Graduate Level reexamination (CGL 2013 re-exam) in April 2014.
As per the highly placed sources, the SSC CGL 2013 reexamination is most likely to be held in April. However, the exact date of CGL 2013 reexamination will be intimidated soon on the official websiet i.e www.ssc.nic.in.
Earlier, the Staff Selection Commission identified the seven centres where CGL 2013 will be re-conducted following alleged irregularities.
The list of examination centres where re-examination for CGL, 2013 will be held is as follows: Lucknow, Patna, Allahabad, Delhi, Jaipur, Shimla and Dehradun.
The candidates, who have appeared in the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2013 from abovementioned centres, will have to write examination again.
However, the date of CGL 2013 re-examination will be announced soon. Keep stay with us to get latest information regarding SSC CGL 2013 re-examination.
Earlier, SSC had conducted CGLE-2013 in two phases -- Tier I on April 21 and May 19, last year and Tier II on September 29, last year.
There have been reports of use of unfair means at a number of centres identified by investigation agency in Tier I and II examinations.
"Keeping in view the sanctity of the examination, interest of the candidates and the investigation report received from Delhi Police, it has been decided by the government to hold re-examination of Tier-I and II at identified centres from where reports of use of unfair means have been received," the Ministry of Personnel said in a release issued today.
The list of these centres will be placed on the SSC's website -- www.ssc.nic.in -- shortly, it said.
Candidates who had satisfied the age criterion in the earlier exam, but are above age-limit now, will be permitted to appear for re-examination, the release said.
The Combined Graduate Level Examination is held to select candidates for majority of Group B and C posts including assistants in central ministries, income tax and central excise inspectors, assistant enforcement officers, sub-inspectors in CBI and inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics, among others.
Post Your Comment (1 posted): Written by Amrita Sidhartha about 4 months, 4 days, 18 hours, 14 minutes, 32 seconds ago
when willi can take admit card
Here we bring some hot babes who are waiting in the line to set the big screen on fire.
- Sunny Leone goes desi way
- Watch trailer of Sin City 2: Eva Green nude scene causes ban
- Images: Salman Khan, rumored girlfriend Jacqueline celebrate Eid
- Images: Hot Evelyn Sharma finds Varun Dhawan super cute
- OMG! Salman Khan turned down Hercules movie offer for Kick
- Video: Irina Shayk looks sizzling hot in Hercules opposite Dwayne Johnson
- 5 Reasons Why You HAVE To Check Out the ‘MARY KOM’
- Tamanchey Trailer out: Richa Chadda back as hottest burglar
A naked man was walked on leash with something stuffed inside his anus
Samsung has launched three new smartphones priced below Rs 10,000 range.