- Film review: Salman Khan in Kick will blow your mindLatest Sunny Leone\'s selfiesCensor board bans \'Sex Tape\' releaseImages: What was Aishwarya Rai Bachchan doing at CWG Glasgow?Salman takes fans for rideWatch leaked video of Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika PadukoneVarun Dhawan lands in jailOplus launches XonPhone 5 in IndiaSunil Grover shoots for his first come-back episodeDogs have feelings too!
The master batsman and leading run-scorer in test history presented her with a car when s
SSC likely to conduct CGL 2013 reexam in April Last Updated : 10 Feb 2014 04:12:06 PM IST Staff Selection Commission Logo
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is considering to conduct the Combined Graduate Level reexamination (CGL 2013 re-exam) in April 2014.
As per the highly placed sources, the SSC CGL 2013 reexamination is most likely to be held in April. However, the exact date of CGL 2013 reexamination will be intimidated soon on the official websiet i.e www.ssc.nic.in.
Earlier, the Staff Selection Commission identified the seven centres where CGL 2013 will be re-conducted following alleged irregularities.
The list of examination centres where re-examination for CGL, 2013 will be held is as follows: Lucknow, Patna, Allahabad, Delhi, Jaipur, Shimla and Dehradun.
The candidates, who have appeared in the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2013 from abovementioned centres, will have to write examination again.
However, the date of CGL 2013 re-examination will be announced soon. Keep stay with us to get latest information regarding SSC CGL 2013 re-examination.
Earlier, SSC had conducted CGLE-2013 in two phases -- Tier I on April 21 and May 19, last year and Tier II on September 29, last year.
There have been reports of use of unfair means at a number of centres identified by investigation agency in Tier I and II examinations.
"Keeping in view the sanctity of the examination, interest of the candidates and the investigation report received from Delhi Police, it has been decided by the government to hold re-examination of Tier-I and II at identified centres from where reports of use of unfair means have been received," the Ministry of Personnel said in a release issued today.
The list of these centres will be placed on the SSC's website -- www.ssc.nic.in -- shortly, it said.
Candidates who had satisfied the age criterion in the earlier exam, but are above age-limit now, will be permitted to appear for re-examination, the release said.
The Combined Graduate Level Examination is held to select candidates for majority of Group B and C posts including assistants in central ministries, income tax and central excise inspectors, assistant enforcement officers, sub-inspectors in CBI and inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics, among others.
Post Your Comment (1 posted): Written by Amrita Sidhartha about 3 months, 26 days, 9 hours, 13 minutes, 40 seconds ago
when willi can take admit card
Salman Khan's second film of the year will blow your mind. Kick is high on adrenalin and w
- Latest Sunny Leone's selfies
- Censor board bans 'Sex Tape' release
- Images: What was Aishwarya Rai Bachchan doing at CWG Glasgow?
- Salman takes fans for ride
- Watch leaked video of Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone
- Varun Dhawan lands in jail
- Rani shoots video with police woman
- Sunil Grover shoots for his first come-back episode
With a string of harrowing incidents that have left the nation enraged, parents have been
Handset maker Oplus Technologies has launched its smartphone, XonPhone 5 in the Indian mar