- Mona Lisa's journey in 'Bigg Boss 10'SRK takes AbRam's help to promote 'Raees'Great time to be a girl in the industry: Sonakshi SinhaDangal mints over Rs 375 crore in IndiaPriyanka Jagga bags her first Bollywood filmTen unknown facts about SushantCold wave continues in J&KDonald Trump, Melania perform first danceKareena to be Anita Dongre's showstopper at LFW finaleCan't work with people who don't love me: SRK
Veteran Leander Paes and his mixed doubles partner Martina Hingis won the first round but
SSC likely to conduct CGL 2013 reexam in April Last Updated : 10 Feb 2014 04:12:06 PM IST Staff Selection Commission Logo
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is considering to conduct the Combined Graduate Level reexamination (CGL 2013 re-exam) in April 2014.
As per the highly placed sources, the SSC CGL 2013 reexamination is most likely to be held in April. However, the exact date of CGL 2013 reexamination will be intimidated soon on the official websiet i.e www.ssc.nic.in.
Earlier, the Staff Selection Commission identified the seven centres where CGL 2013 will be re-conducted following alleged irregularities.
The list of examination centres where re-examination for CGL, 2013 will be held is as follows: Lucknow, Patna, Allahabad, Delhi, Jaipur, Shimla and Dehradun.
The candidates, who have appeared in the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2013 from abovementioned centres, will have to write examination again.
However, the date of CGL 2013 re-examination will be announced soon. Keep stay with us to get latest information regarding SSC CGL 2013 re-examination.
Earlier, SSC had conducted CGLE-2013 in two phases -- Tier I on April 21 and May 19, last year and Tier II on September 29, last year.
There have been reports of use of unfair means at a number of centres identified by investigation agency in Tier I and II examinations.
"Keeping in view the sanctity of the examination, interest of the candidates and the investigation report received from Delhi Police, it has been decided by the government to hold re-examination of Tier-I and II at identified centres from where reports of use of unfair means have been received," the Ministry of Personnel said in a release issued today.
The list of these centres will be placed on the SSC's website -- www.ssc.nic.in -- shortly, it said.
Candidates who had satisfied the age criterion in the earlier exam, but are above age-limit now, will be permitted to appear for re-examination, the release said.
The Combined Graduate Level Examination is held to select candidates for majority of Group B and C posts including assistants in central ministries, income tax and central excise inspectors, assistant enforcement officers, sub-inspectors in CBI and inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics, among others.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan wanted singer Falguni Pathak to sing the "Udi udi" fro
- Jackie Chan to appear on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Sussanne-Hrithik's picture is too cute to handle
- Mumbai relatively safer, says Kangana Ranaut
- Mona Lisa's journey in 'Bigg Boss 10'
- SRK takes AbRam's help to promote 'Raees'
- Priyanka supports anti-Trump women's march
- Great time to be a girl in the industry: Sonakshi Sinha
- Shah Rukh Khan to travel by train for 'Raees'
Researchers at IISER-Kolkata's Ant Lab here are exploring why ants take the risk and bear
After the successful run of V5, Chinese player Vivo on Monday launched another flagship de