- Devotees worship Goddess Shailputri on Day 1Guess who is Alia dating?'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerveSee Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke couple is a hitUnseen photos of Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka SharmaTen reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold StoryEnergy drinks may increase risk of drink drivingDon't want to do destructive roles: John
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
SSC likely to conduct CGL 2013 reexam in April Last Updated : 10 Feb 2014 04:12:06 PM IST Staff Selection Commission Logo
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is considering to conduct the Combined Graduate Level reexamination (CGL 2013 re-exam) in April 2014.
As per the highly placed sources, the SSC CGL 2013 reexamination is most likely to be held in April. However, the exact date of CGL 2013 reexamination will be intimidated soon on the official websiet i.e www.ssc.nic.in.
Earlier, the Staff Selection Commission identified the seven centres where CGL 2013 will be re-conducted following alleged irregularities.
The list of examination centres where re-examination for CGL, 2013 will be held is as follows: Lucknow, Patna, Allahabad, Delhi, Jaipur, Shimla and Dehradun.
The candidates, who have appeared in the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2013 from abovementioned centres, will have to write examination again.
However, the date of CGL 2013 re-examination will be announced soon. Keep stay with us to get latest information regarding SSC CGL 2013 re-examination.
Earlier, SSC had conducted CGLE-2013 in two phases -- Tier I on April 21 and May 19, last year and Tier II on September 29, last year.
There have been reports of use of unfair means at a number of centres identified by investigation agency in Tier I and II examinations.
"Keeping in view the sanctity of the examination, interest of the candidates and the investigation report received from Delhi Police, it has been decided by the government to hold re-examination of Tier-I and II at identified centres from where reports of use of unfair means have been received," the Ministry of Personnel said in a release issued today.
The list of these centres will be placed on the SSC's website -- www.ssc.nic.in -- shortly, it said.
Candidates who had satisfied the age criterion in the earlier exam, but are above age-limit now, will be permitted to appear for re-examination, the release said.
The Combined Graduate Level Examination is held to select candidates for majority of Group B and C posts including assistants in central ministries, income tax and central excise inspectors, assistant enforcement officers, sub-inspectors in CBI and inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics, among others.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (2 posted): Written by Amrita Sidhartha about 2 years, 6 months, 3 days, 9 hours, 16 minutes, 36 seconds ago
when willi can take admit card
Written by Akash about 2 years, 2 months, 13 days, 9 hours, 53 minutes, 25 seconds ago
Thanks for the re-examination.
This is too tough to be true, but our sources suggest that Aishwwarya Rai has no problem w
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Anything on internet won't be on '#NoFilterNeha': Neha Dhupia
- Prakash Jha to launch song 'Ek muthi asman' for NALSA
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Dhoni crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- Controversial statements by Salman Khan
- Salman Khan should migrate to Pakistan, says Shiv Sena
- Relative files complaint against actor Nawazuddin
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret