- Ashish's journey on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7'Inside PICS of 'Bigg Boss 8' house10 Unknown facts about Kareena KapoorNarula brothers wins \'KBC 8\'Sonam Kapoor speaks against Deepika Padukone in cleavage controversyImages: Vikram, Amy Jackson starrer Tamil film I behind the scenesShanti to debut with \'I Love Dubai\' in B-woodImages: Congress politician Shashi Tharoor to act in movie?Hrehaan and Hridhaan\'s Bollywood dreamsAwesome start to Incheon Games
Maintaining her rich vein of form in the current season, Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza and
BSE Sensex opens 112 points up Last Updated : 20 Jul 2010 09:55:56 AM IST
The Bombay Stock Exchange benchmark Sensex on Monday opened nearly 112 points up on buying at existing lower levels amid a firm global trend.
The 30-share index, which had lost 27.40 points in the previous session, bounced back 111.75 points to 18,040.17 level.
Similarly, the wide-based National Stock Exchange's Nifty rose by 30.00 points to 5416.45.
Brokers said revival of buying by funds, triggered by a firm global trend mainly boosted the trading sentiment.
They said Hong Kong Hang Seng index went up 0.10 per cent in morning trade guided by better trend at the Wall Street on Monday night.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The first motion poster of 'The Shaukeens' starring Akshay Kumar, Anupam Kher, Annu Kapoor
- Hrithik's car bangbanged, goes home in auto
- Ashish's journey on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7'
- Inside PICS of 'Bigg Boss 8' house
- 10 Unknown facts about Kareena Kapoor
- Narula brothers wins 'KBC 8'
- Sonam Kapoor speaks against Deepika Padukone in cleavage controversy
- Images: Vikram, Amy Jackson starrer Tamil film I behind the scenes
- Shanti to debut with 'I Love Dubai' in B-wood
Generally we see dogs as a cheerful and playful animal. However, they too can be pessimist
Feature phone maker Jivi has launched its first affordable smartphone. The handset is pr