- Honda launches CBR 650F bikeFirst look of Shaandaar unveiledLeone upset by ban on porn sites?Sonam angry over porn sites banShraddha on cover of 'Hi! Blitz' magazineFiat launches Abarth 595 at Rs 29.85 lakh'Bahubali' enters Rs 500 crore clubAishwarya Rai walks the ramp for Manish MalhotraArpita Khan's birthday at Barcelona, will Salman go?Top five Dancing Divas of Bollywood
To work on a few "grey areas" a coaching camp for the Indian women hockey probables will b
BSE Sensex opens 112 points up Last Updated : 20 Jul 2010 09:55:56 AM IST
The Bombay Stock Exchange benchmark Sensex on Monday opened nearly 112 points up on buying at existing lower levels amid a firm global trend.
The 30-share index, which had lost 27.40 points in the previous session, bounced back 111.75 points to 18,040.17 level.
Similarly, the wide-based National Stock Exchange's Nifty rose by 30.00 points to 5416.45.
Brokers said revival of buying by funds, triggered by a firm global trend mainly boosted the trading sentiment.
They said Hong Kong Hang Seng index went up 0.10 per cent in morning trade guided by better trend at the Wall Street on Monday night.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Alia Bhatt and Shahid Kapoor are looking very cute sleeping together.
- Leone upset by ban on porn sites?
- Sonam angry over porn sites ban
- Shraddha on cover of 'Hi! Blitz' magazine
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' at Busan film fest
- Tiger Shroff, Shraddha shooting for 'Baaghi' song
- First poster of SRK's 'Fan' out
- Photo of Bobbi Kristina Brown's body leaked
- SRK 'thanks' MCA for lifting ban
12-year-old UK girl gets highest IQ test score of 162
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that