- PHOTOS: Stars graced Shirin Morani-Uday Singh Wedding ReceptionOMG! Ranveer says 'I Love You' to Deepika, smooches KJo in publicWomen-centric films in 2014What PK’s success meansAlia Bhatt was kissing queen in 2014International debut for Sid Mallya?Salman, Deepika new lovers in town?Kim Kardashian's hot looks in 2014Writers\' Building ready for restorationWhen Mallika Sherawat seduces Om Puri, view pics
Boxer Sarita Devi, who had refused to accept her Asian Games bronze medal, was on Wednesda
BSE Sensex opens 112 points up Last Updated : 20 Jul 2010 09:55:56 AM IST
The Bombay Stock Exchange benchmark Sensex on Monday opened nearly 112 points up on buying at existing lower levels amid a firm global trend.
The 30-share index, which had lost 27.40 points in the previous session, bounced back 111.75 points to 18,040.17 level.
Similarly, the wide-based National Stock Exchange's Nifty rose by 30.00 points to 5416.45.
Brokers said revival of buying by funds, triggered by a firm global trend mainly boosted the trading sentiment.
They said Hong Kong Hang Seng index went up 0.10 per cent in morning trade guided by better trend at the Wall Street on Monday night.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shah Rukh Khan-starrer 'Happy New Year' is just a click away for fans outside India and Ch
- PHOTOS: Stars graced Shirin Morani-Uday Singh Wedding Reception
- First Look: Big B overshadows Dhanush in Shamitabh
- OMG! Ranveer says 'I Love You' to Deepika, smooches KJo in public
- Women-centric films in 2014
- What PK’s success means
- Alia Bhatt was kissing queen in 2014
- International debut for Sid Mallya?
- Salman, Deepika new lovers in town?
Eight coffins from Qing Dynasty (1636-1912) imperial figures, including Emperor Qianlong
India will surpass the US as the second largest market for smartphones globally by 2016.