- Amitabh\'s Jalsa turns star studded this DiwaliDeepika challenges Sunny Leone\'Diwali\' celebrations in picsSexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthdayRanveer hides his bald look under hat in partyTen reasons to watch \'Happy New Year\'Katie Holmes shares beauty tipsHalle Berry launched lingersPics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan\'s diwali partyImages: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in Dubai
Sharapova inexplicably collapsed from a set and 5-1 up, missing three match points and los
BSE Sensex opens 112 points up Last Updated : 20 Jul 2010 09:55:56 AM IST
The Bombay Stock Exchange benchmark Sensex on Monday opened nearly 112 points up on buying at existing lower levels amid a firm global trend.
The 30-share index, which had lost 27.40 points in the previous session, bounced back 111.75 points to 18,040.17 level.
Similarly, the wide-based National Stock Exchange's Nifty rose by 30.00 points to 5416.45.
Brokers said revival of buying by funds, triggered by a firm global trend mainly boosted the trading sentiment.
They said Hong Kong Hang Seng index went up 0.10 per cent in morning trade guided by better trend at the Wall Street on Monday night.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan Diwali bash was a lavish party with lanterns brightening up Jals
- Deepika challenges Sunny Leone
- Major fire at Ekta Kapoor's Nixon studio
- Sexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthday
- Ranveer hides his bald look under hat in party
- Ten reasons to watch 'Happy New Year'
- Elizabeth Hurley enjoying with little man
- Katie Holmes shares beauty tips
- Jennifer Aniston set wedding details
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country