- Fire on \'ABCD 2\' setLeonard Nimoy, Spock on \'Star Trek,\' dead at 83Amitabh to promote road safetyWatch Shah Rukh Khan turning into teenI was in two minds about doing \'Badlapur\': Huma QureshiPriyanka joins American TV show \'Quantico\'Watch incredible bridges\'Ab Tak Chhappan 2\' : Down for the count from scene oneA R Rahman ventures into script-writing, film productionWatch 10 hottest moves of Monica
Mohun Bagan has taken the top spot in the I-League football standings.
BSE Sensex opens 112 points up Last Updated : 20 Jul 2010 09:55:56 AM IST
The Bombay Stock Exchange benchmark Sensex on Monday opened nearly 112 points up on buying at existing lower levels amid a firm global trend.
The 30-share index, which had lost 27.40 points in the previous session, bounced back 111.75 points to 18,040.17 level.
Similarly, the wide-based National Stock Exchange's Nifty rose by 30.00 points to 5416.45.
Brokers said revival of buying by funds, triggered by a firm global trend mainly boosted the trading sentiment.
They said Hong Kong Hang Seng index went up 0.10 per cent in morning trade guided by better trend at the Wall Street on Monday night.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Kangana Ranaut who looks more like a Hollywood actress is set to romance Saif Ali Khan in
- OMG!Sonam Kapoor down with swine flu
- Pakistan Loses Historic Taj Mahal Cinema
- Fire on 'ABCD 2' set
- Tax penalty on Actor Robert De Niro
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock on 'Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Amitabh to promote road safety
- Watch Shah Rukh Khan turning into teen
- I was in two minds about doing 'Badlapur': Huma Qureshi
Kerala High Court has helped a young couple from different faiths, who were facing death t
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w