- Modern day jewellery trendsKangana an inspiration to many: TamannaahPriyanka Chopra inspires Disha PataniKnow all about Yuvraj-Hazel December weddingSmall screen celebrities who were fired from their jobsDid you find SRK in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil''Banjo': tedious, but braveMovie review 'Parched'These Bollywood films get affected by MNS diktatIncomplete Bollywood love stories
As many as 55 teams from all over the country will take part in the U-16 youth football le
Rail Budget practical, implementable: Chidambaram Last Updated : 26 Feb 2013 02:22:10 PM IST File Photo
Terming the Railway Budget for 2012-13 as "practical and implementable", Finance Minister P Chidambaram on Tuesday said that his cabinet colleague Pawan Kumar Bansal has presented the finances of the railways in a very candid manner.
"The Railway Minister has presented a very responsible, practical and implementable budget," Chidambram told reporters outside Parliament.
Chidambaram, who will present the General Budget for fiscal 2012-13 on February 28, said, "Within the resources the railways can mobilise, I think he (Bansal) has done a remarkable job of providing new trains, new lines, extensions, capital works and production facilities."
On the financial conditions of the railways, he said, "I think after many years, he (the Minister) has candidly stated the finances of the railways... I think it is a very commendable budget."
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Adah Sharma says that she doesn't believe in restricting her style to certain thin
- Kangana an inspiration to many: Tamannaah
- Zindagi channel might ban all Pakistani TV shows
- Asha Parekh's one birthday wish
- Iulia safe, reason for Salman's happiness is revealed
- Priyanka Chopra inspires Disha Patani
- Know all about Yuvraj-Hazel December wedding
- Dhanush to play cameo in his directorial debut
- Karanvir Bohra shares his wife baby bump photo
A human skeleton found during the ongoing excavation of the famous Antikythera Shipwreck -
Domestic app-based marketplace Zopper on Friday announced the pre-booking of Apple iPhone