- Aamir Khan\'s special for Sanjay DuttNathuram Godse should have killed Nehru, not GandhiThunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan\'s Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1Amitabh\'s Jalsa turns star studded this DiwaliDeepika challenges Sunny Leone\'Diwali\' celebrations in picsSexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthdayRanveer hides his bald look under hat in partyTen reasons to watch \'Happy New Year\'Katie Holmes shares beauty tips
Provisionally suspended she might be but Indian boxer L Sarita Devi has not given up hop
Oppn calls it a lackluster budget Last Updated : 28 Feb 2013 03:26:58 PM IST Oppn calls it a lackluster budget
It is an accountant budget which is short on vision and long on promise, said BJP senior leader Murli Mnaohar Joshi. Framers have been the worst hit as the UPA budget hardly addresses any of their problems, added Joshi.
Sharad Yadav President of JDU also rubbished the budget by calling it ineffective in answering challenges staring in the face of the nation today. This budget would lead to greater problems for the countrymen, he concluded.
Former Finance Minister and senior BJP leader Yashwant Sinha said that the effort of the current Finance Minister had been to befool people as budget leads us nowhere. Referring to defence allocation he said that the so called increase is offset if we factor in the inflation.
Earlier, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh lauded the Finance Minister and said that the roadmap given by him would ultimately lead us to the growth rate of 8 per cent by 2016.
Chidamabaram has expressed confidence of containing the fiscal deficit to 4.8 per cent this year and hope to bring the same down to 3 per cent by 2016.
He has envisaged a growth of 6.2 to 6.7 per cent for the current year. Fiscal deficit, inflation and current account revenue deficit are some of the challenges Chidambaram has tried to tackle.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Rajinikanth’s first look in upcoming flick ‘Lingaa’ is out now.
- We will never remake 'Awara': Randhir Kapoor
- Lindsay Lohan gets upset when asked about imprisonment
- Madonna's memorabilia collection to go on sale
- Aamir Khan's special for Sanjay Dutt
- Thunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1
- Amitabh's Jalsa turns star studded this Diwali
- Deepika challenges Sunny Leone
- Major fire at Ekta Kapoor's Nixon studio
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country