- Devotees worship Goddess Shailputri on Day 1Guess who is Alia dating?'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerveSee Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke couple is a hitUnseen photos of Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka SharmaTen reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold StoryEnergy drinks may increase risk of drink drivingDon't want to do destructive roles: John
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
Oppn calls it a lackluster budget Last Updated : 28 Feb 2013 03:26:58 PM IST Oppn calls it a lackluster budget
It is an accountant budget which is short on vision and long on promise, said BJP senior leader Murli Mnaohar Joshi. Framers have been the worst hit as the UPA budget hardly addresses any of their problems, added Joshi.
Sharad Yadav President of JDU also rubbished the budget by calling it ineffective in answering challenges staring in the face of the nation today. This budget would lead to greater problems for the countrymen, he concluded.
Former Finance Minister and senior BJP leader Yashwant Sinha said that the effort of the current Finance Minister had been to befool people as budget leads us nowhere. Referring to defence allocation he said that the so called increase is offset if we factor in the inflation.
Earlier, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh lauded the Finance Minister and said that the roadmap given by him would ultimately lead us to the growth rate of 8 per cent by 2016.
Chidamabaram has expressed confidence of containing the fiscal deficit to 4.8 per cent this year and hope to bring the same down to 3 per cent by 2016.
He has envisaged a growth of 6.2 to 6.7 per cent for the current year. Fiscal deficit, inflation and current account revenue deficit are some of the challenges Chidambaram has tried to tackle.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is too tough to be true, but our sources suggest that Aishwwarya Rai has no problem w
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Anything on internet won't be on '#NoFilterNeha': Neha Dhupia
- Prakash Jha to launch song 'Ek muthi asman' for NALSA
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Dhoni crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- Controversial statements by Salman Khan
- Salman Khan should migrate to Pakistan, says Shiv Sena
- Relative files complaint against actor Nawazuddin
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret