- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees BazmeeHappy with \'Phantom\' response, says SaifKangana is content being singleHot cover girls of September 2015Sonam is hot, says HrithikI have beautiful relationship with Akshay: John AbrahamSonam impressed by Hrithik\'s humilityParineeti's hot photoshoot for 'The Juice'It is Confirmed now that Rani Mukerji is pregnantNana Patekar\'s temper is justified: John Abraham
The Delhi High Court revoked the conferment of Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar (RKPP) 20
Politicians to participate in CII’s AGM Last Updated : 31 Mar 2013 11:59:42 AM IST Politicians to participate in CII’s AGM
The two-day event is expected to be inaugurated by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
The conference would bring together various industry leaders, politicians and strategic thinkers to deliberate on subjects like overcoming the challenges of governance, food security, future of industrialization and Indian economic reforms vis-a-vis the world, CII said.
The theme of the conference is 'India of Tomorrow: Imperatives of Growth, Security and Governance'.
"The theme has been designed keeping in mind the need for focusing on issues where industry can play a greater role in nation building and creating an enabling business environment," CII Director General Chandrajit Banerjee said.
Among the politicians expected to participate in the event are Commerce and Industry Minister Anand Sharma who would share his perspective on industrialisation, while Minister of Communications and Information Technology Kapil Sibal would deliberate on the challenges of governance, CII said.
Minister of State for Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution K V Thomas would lead the discussions on India's food security, it added.
Industry leaders like Airtel CMD Sunil Bharti Mittal, Godrej Group Chairman Adi Godrej and Wipro Chairman Azim Premji would also share their views, CII said.
Besides, a special plenary session will kick off the deliberations on Day 2 with Indian National Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi, it added.
This would be followed by discussion on role of public sector with Minister for Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises Praful Patel and possible alignment of economics and politics by luminaries like Planning Commission Deputy Chairman Montek Singh Ahluwalia, Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit and Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood singer-composer Aadesh Shrivastava, who was battling a relapsed cancer, passed a
- Rishi celebrates birthday with Ranbir, Neetu
- Aadesh Shrivastava critical, doctors stop chemo
- 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2' trailer released: Watch now
- SRK reaches 15m fan following on Twitter
- Like to work with Sonam: Hrithik
- John doesn't blame Nana Patekar for short temper
- Amanda Peterson no more
- Salman to shoot for 'Bigg Boss 9' promos in Karjat
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.