- ICW 2016: Rohit Bal adds Russian touch to India fashionB-Town hails Salman's acquittal in poaching casesKangana turns Mughal empress for at the FDCI India Couture Week 2016Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up callVijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for freeYami Gautam flaunts bridal avatar at ICW 2016Did Sunny Leone actually sing the National Anthem incorrectly?Anamika's collection impresses fashionistas at ICW 2016'Kabali' fails to live up to hype
Teenage Brazil striker Gabriel Barbosa is close to joining Juventus for 20 million euros.
Mercedes Marketing Director Debashis quits job Last Updated : 28 Mar 2013 04:35:59 PM IST File photo of Mercedes Benz India's Marketing & Sales Director Debashis Mitra.
Luxury car-maker Mercedes Benz India on Thursday said its Marketing & Sales Director Debashis Mitra has resigned from the company.
"Mr Debashis Mitra has decided to move on in his professional career pursuit. He has accordingly resigned from Mercedes-Benz India. We are in the process of deciding the succession plan," the company said in a statement.
When contacted, Mitra told media persons: "I have had a good innings with Mercedes India. The brand has grown significantly and it is time for me to move on. It has been good five years of association with the company."
Mercedes Benz India Marketing Director Debashis Mitra quits:
Asked about his next assignment, he declined to share details but said: "I have a few options and one of them is in the automotive sector."
The announcement of Mitra's resignation comes nearly after three months of Eberhard H Kern joining Mercedes Benz India as the new Managing Director and CEO.
Mercedes Benz had said it aims to recapture the number one position in luxury car market by 2015-16 by bringing in new suitable products.
Moreover, many of the 13 brand new products the company announced it will launch globally by 2015, will also be finding their way to the Indian market.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Sony SAB in partnership with Twitter has launched an innovative and first of its kind soci
- Punjab's teen singer takes caste voice to a new high
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman thanks fans for prayers, support
- Akshay had a ball shooting cameo for 'Dishoom'
- Nana ,Shyam Kaushal reminisce about their brotherly bond
- After director's exit, Sabash Naidu team reshuffled
- VIDEO: Ranveer-Ranbir bond like never before
- Rishi Kapoor respects Rajinikanth's humility
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
At 86, Dakshayani shows no signs of ageing and looks absolutely fit as she gets all set to
Domestic electronics company Micromax has announced a new laptop series Micromax Ignite an