- OMG! who scared Shahid\'s sister?Max Celebrates India - Festive'15 CollectionKnow what Kangana believes as a womanWhy Priyanka Chopra got emotionalGoddess Shailputri worshiped on Day 1Adiya Chopra\'s special gift for RaniInside PICS of 'Bigg Boss 9' houseV Company are the champions of \'Dance Plus\'Look at SRK son AbRam's shoe collectionRanbir, Katrina enjoy a romantic stroll in Vienna
Pele left everyone mesmerised in an evening that had moments of nostalgia, the great debat
Mercedes Marketing Director Debashis quits job Last Updated : 28 Mar 2013 04:35:59 PM IST File photo of Mercedes Benz India's Marketing & Sales Director Debashis Mitra.
Luxury car-maker Mercedes Benz India on Thursday said its Marketing & Sales Director Debashis Mitra has resigned from the company.
"Mr Debashis Mitra has decided to move on in his professional career pursuit. He has accordingly resigned from Mercedes-Benz India. We are in the process of deciding the succession plan," the company said in a statement.
When contacted, Mitra told media persons: "I have had a good innings with Mercedes India. The brand has grown significantly and it is time for me to move on. It has been good five years of association with the company."
Mercedes Benz India Marketing Director Debashis Mitra quits:
Asked about his next assignment, he declined to share details but said: "I have a few options and one of them is in the automotive sector."
The announcement of Mitra's resignation comes nearly after three months of Eberhard H Kern joining Mercedes Benz India as the new Managing Director and CEO.
Mercedes Benz had said it aims to recapture the number one position in luxury car market by 2015-16 by bringing in new suitable products.
Moreover, many of the 13 brand new products the company announced it will launch globally by 2015, will also be finding their way to the Indian market.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The Haider star Shahid who recently stepped into his wedding life is very much fond of his
- Britney Spears buys new mansion worth USD 7.4 million
- Know what Kangana believes as a woman
- Vaani Kapoor to romance Ranveer in 'Befikre'
- What Shahid's sister Sanah said about Mira
- Why Priyanka Chopra got emotional
- Om Puri feels Sufism binds people
- Friendship with Salman won't help me win: Vikas
- What is keeping Salman Khan sleepless?
The "world's most valuable biscuit" which survived the sinking of the Titanic more than a
Apple's iPhone 6s series will be available in India from October 16 at a starting price of