- Arpita, Ayush on 'Bigg Boss 8' setsIs Katrina upset and did not come in receptionWhy these B-Wood celebs did not attend Arpita Khan\'s receptionAamir and Deepika in Karan Johar film?SRK, Salman candid moments at Arpita's wedding receptionSRK dances on 'Chaiyya Chaiyya' with Salman at Arpita's receptionCondoms, pregnancy test kit, rifles found in Rampal's AashramPoonam Pandey to endorse breast creamAamir, SRK and Salman together at same stageReview in pics of \'Happy Ending\'
Fance's pole vault world record holder Renaud Lavillenie and New Zealand's unstoppable sh
Sensex opens 85 pts up ahead of RBI policy meet Last Updated : 19 Mar 2013 09:46:05 AM IST File photo
The 30-share barometer rose by 85.41 points, or 0.44 per cent, to 19,378.61, led by stocks of realty, auto and banking sectors. The Sensex had lost 277.24 points in the previous two sessions.
Similarly, the wide-based National Stock Exchange index Nifty edged up by 28.35 points, or 0.48 per cent, to 5,863.60.
Brokers said fresh commitments by participants before the Reserve Bank's mid-quarter monetary policy meeting later in the day and a rebound on other Asian bourses after previous session's steep fall, mainly buoyed the trading sentiment here.
In the Asian region, Japan's Nikkei Index up by 2.02 per cent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index gained 0.16 per cent in early trade. The US Dow Jones Industrial Average, however, ended 0.43 per cent lower on Monday.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The 'Weekend Ka Vaar' with Salman Khan saw her sister Arpita Khan on the sets of the reali
- Anushka, Sushant look refreshing in 'Chaar Kadam'
- FIRST LOOK: Rekha in 'Fitoor'
- Is Katrina upset and did not come in reception
- Why these B-Wood celebs did not attend Arpita Khan's reception
- I love coming to India: Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Aamir and Deepika in Karan Johar film?
- SRK, Salman candid moments at Arpita's wedding reception
- Rajinikanth skips Kochadaiyaan's screening at IFFI
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Nokia is not going to give up easily as the company has now come up with a new tablet.