- Train To Busan movie reviewKnow more about Parineeti ChopraHow to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016
The 23-member strong delegation comprising experts from world football governing body FIFA
Sensex opens 85 pts up ahead of RBI policy meet Last Updated : 19 Mar 2013 09:46:05 AM IST File photo
The 30-share barometer rose by 85.41 points, or 0.44 per cent, to 19,378.61, led by stocks of realty, auto and banking sectors. The Sensex had lost 277.24 points in the previous two sessions.
Similarly, the wide-based National Stock Exchange index Nifty edged up by 28.35 points, or 0.48 per cent, to 5,863.60.
Brokers said fresh commitments by participants before the Reserve Bank's mid-quarter monetary policy meeting later in the day and a rebound on other Asian bourses after previous session's steep fall, mainly buoyed the trading sentiment here.
In the Asian region, Japan's Nikkei Index up by 2.02 per cent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index gained 0.16 per cent in early trade. The US Dow Jones Industrial Average, however, ended 0.43 per cent lower on Monday.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Director Yeon Sang-Ho's "Train To Busan" isn't a just mindless, zombie horror film. In fac
- Akshay releases first look of 'Gold'
- Video: Parineeti rings in birthday with fans
- Know more about Parineeti Chopra
- Award-winning Swachh Bharat short films to be screened at IFFI
- Vidhu Vinod Chopra lauds Aamir Khan for 'Dangal'
- 'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in years
- Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'
- Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healed
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
When Google launched artificial intelligence (AI)-powered premium devices Pixel and Pixel