- Beyonce opts for Indian dress againMughal Gardens to open on Friday'Jism 3' most boldest erotic thrillerRakhi Sawant wants to become a porn star nowDeepika will get intimate with Vin DieselSalman Khan wants children without marriage!Teddy Day 2016 wallpaper, images, greetingsVarun Dhawan to star in 'Judwaa 2'Salman goes clean-shaven in new look of 'Sultan'Preity quashes marriage report again
Nestle has terminated a sponsorship programme with world athletics' governing body (IAAF)
Sensex opens 85 pts up ahead of RBI policy meet Last Updated : 19 Mar 2013 09:46:05 AM IST File photo
The 30-share barometer rose by 85.41 points, or 0.44 per cent, to 19,378.61, led by stocks of realty, auto and banking sectors. The Sensex had lost 277.24 points in the previous two sessions.
Similarly, the wide-based National Stock Exchange index Nifty edged up by 28.35 points, or 0.48 per cent, to 5,863.60.
Brokers said fresh commitments by participants before the Reserve Bank's mid-quarter monetary policy meeting later in the day and a rebound on other Asian bourses after previous session's steep fall, mainly buoyed the trading sentiment here.
In the Asian region, Japan's Nikkei Index up by 2.02 per cent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index gained 0.16 per cent in early trade. The US Dow Jones Industrial Average, however, ended 0.43 per cent lower on Monday.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood megastar Shah Rukh Khan has been fined Rs.1,93,784 by the Brihan Mumbai Municipa
- Bollywood's all time romantic couples!
- Mallika Sherawat clicks Power selfie with Obama
- Shraddha Kapoor to croon for 'Baaghi
- What do Bollywood celebs fear?
- Bollywood film "Neerja" banned in Pakistan
- Rakesh Roshan reserved the release date for Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil
- Katrina bored with 'hardworking' tag, wants poetic adjectives
- 'Kapoor and Sons' special to all of us: Karan Johar
Kristina Pimenova,a 10-year-old Russian girl, has sparked controversy by landing a top mo
Panasonic launches P66 Mega smartphone at Rs. 7,990 in New Delhi on Tuesday.