- Juhi says tv is no longer small mediumThe 46th IFFI creating buzz in GoaExclusive: Why Salim Khan was wearing Mr Right cap?OMG! Stress can make you uglySRK-Kajol don\'t take their stardom for granted: Varun SharmaBest Thanksgiving Parades in the USA in PicsKabir Khan feels cinema can\'t help fight terrorismSushant to romance Kriti Sanon in Dinesh Vijan\'s moviePriyanka not to promote \'Bajirao Mastani\'Lagaan actress Gracy Singh to play goddess Santoshi in the show Santoshi Maa!
Pro-cam International announces arrangements for route map of Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2
Sensex opens 85 pts up ahead of RBI policy meet Last Updated : 19 Mar 2013 09:46:05 AM IST File photo
The 30-share barometer rose by 85.41 points, or 0.44 per cent, to 19,378.61, led by stocks of realty, auto and banking sectors. The Sensex had lost 277.24 points in the previous two sessions.
Similarly, the wide-based National Stock Exchange index Nifty edged up by 28.35 points, or 0.48 per cent, to 5,863.60.
Brokers said fresh commitments by participants before the Reserve Bank's mid-quarter monetary policy meeting later in the day and a rebound on other Asian bourses after previous session's steep fall, mainly buoyed the trading sentiment here.
In the Asian region, Japan's Nikkei Index up by 2.02 per cent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index gained 0.16 per cent in early trade. The US Dow Jones Industrial Average, however, ended 0.43 per cent lower on Monday.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Juhi Parmar says Television is no longer small medium.
- Keith returns to 'Bigg Boss 9'
- The 46th IFFI creating buzz in Goa
- Aamir not to leave India forever
- Vivek avoids commenting on Salman
- Exclusive: Why Salim Khan was wearing Mr Right cap?
- SRK-Kajol don't take their stardom for granted: Varun Sharma
- Kabir Khan feels cinema can't help fight terrorism
- Genelia posts pictures of birthday boy Riaan
In a gruesome and shocking incident, the head of a baby got separated from its body during
The Power Electronics and Control unit company has developed mobile application "MassPark"