- Pics: B-Town celebrates P.V. Sindhu's Olympic win'Happy Bhag Jayegi': A light-hearted, feel-good filmCelebrities hail Sakshi Malik's Olympic winPink is not a film about rape, says Amitabh BachchanOn Rakhi, TV actors recount memories with 'partners in crime'B-Town celebs wish Navroz Mubarak to ParsisBritish-era bunker unearthed in Raj BhavanLeaked: Sex Scenes from award winning film 'Parched'Entertainment Being an actress, I can be anybody: Priyanka ChopraCheck out Salman's 'Tubelight' first look
indian tennis player Leander Paes and his German partner Andre Begemann stormed into the s
Sensex opens 85 pts up ahead of RBI policy meet Last Updated : 19 Mar 2013 09:46:05 AM IST File photo
The 30-share barometer rose by 85.41 points, or 0.44 per cent, to 19,378.61, led by stocks of realty, auto and banking sectors. The Sensex had lost 277.24 points in the previous two sessions.
Similarly, the wide-based National Stock Exchange index Nifty edged up by 28.35 points, or 0.48 per cent, to 5,863.60.
Brokers said fresh commitments by participants before the Reserve Bank's mid-quarter monetary policy meeting later in the day and a rebound on other Asian bourses after previous session's steep fall, mainly buoyed the trading sentiment here.
In the Asian region, Japan's Nikkei Index up by 2.02 per cent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index gained 0.16 per cent in early trade. The US Dow Jones Industrial Average, however, ended 0.43 per cent lower on Monday.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Character actor Marvin Kaplan, who was known for the sitcom “Alice” and his voice-over
- Shahid-Meera to announce good news soon
- 'A Flying Jatt' movie review
- Christoph Waltz in James Cameron's film?
- Atif Aslam won't perform in Gurgaon
- B-town stars greet fans on Janmashtami
- Ariana Grande sued for copyright infringement
- Shraddha, Sushant walks for at Malhotra at LFW
- Britney Spears biopic coming to TV soon
The world's largest natural pearl will be put on display in the Philippines soon, after th
If you are in awe of those early morning queues outside Apple Stores globally, hang on. Fr