- Is Kim Kardashian faking her baby bump?Unknown facts about Sanjay DuttKapil Sharma performs for fans in HamiltonKnow who Huma Qureshi attributes her success to?Kalam\'s funeral on Thursday in TNUnknown facts about Huma QureshiRicha finally offered rolesHappy Birthday Dhanush!Akshay, Sidharth together in 'Brothers Anthem'Kapil Sharma enthralls fans in USA and Canada
The Indian sports fraternity joined the nation in mourning the death of former President A
Sensex opens 85 pts up ahead of RBI policy meet Last Updated : 19 Mar 2013 09:46:05 AM IST File photo
The 30-share barometer rose by 85.41 points, or 0.44 per cent, to 19,378.61, led by stocks of realty, auto and banking sectors. The Sensex had lost 277.24 points in the previous two sessions.
Similarly, the wide-based National Stock Exchange index Nifty edged up by 28.35 points, or 0.48 per cent, to 5,863.60.
Brokers said fresh commitments by participants before the Reserve Bank's mid-quarter monetary policy meeting later in the day and a rebound on other Asian bourses after previous session's steep fall, mainly buoyed the trading sentiment here.
In the Asian region, Japan's Nikkei Index up by 2.02 per cent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index gained 0.16 per cent in early trade. The US Dow Jones Industrial Average, however, ended 0.43 per cent lower on Monday.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Pregnant Reality TV star Kim Kardashian, who is almost five months pregnant with her secon
- 'Dilwale' is a big film says Ajay
- Unknown facts about Sanjay Dutt
- Kapil Sharma performs for fans in Hamilton
- Know who Huma Qureshi attributes her success to?
- Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman
- Ranbir Kapoor in 'Phantom'
- Pulkit defends Salman's tweets on Yakub were misinterpreted
- Unknown facts about Huma Qureshi
An American family has found more than USD 1 million worth of gold artefacts, including 52
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that