- Who is sexy girl of Salman Khan?Ranbir, Katrina and Ranveer, Deepika are double dating in France?Raj Kundra dares Salman KhanHot PICS of Vaani KapoorImages: OMG! Aamir Khan doing naked scene for PeekayIshant Sharma: India’s Mystery ManIlena D\'cruz spills on her LOVEHate Story2 encouraging lot of Skin show in forthcoming releasesSalman Khan\'s Kick may not be released in EidJohn Abraham to lose 17 kgs for football biopic
The unprecedented success achieved in the last edition would be hard to replicate this tim
Sensex bounces back from lowest levels at close Last Updated : 18 Feb 2013 05:38:00 PM IST File photo of Bombay stock exchange.
The BSE benchmark Sensex on Monday rebounded from the calendar year's lowest levels to close 33 points up at 19,501.08 on the back of buying in HDFC, L&T, HUL and SBI shares.
After two days of losses, the 30-share index touched an intra-day low of 19,462.92 but then progressed upwards to end at 19,501.08 -- a gain of 32.93 points, or 0.17 per cent.
Brokers said trading remained cautious ahead of Budget this month-end and reduced positions to pick up fundamentally strong scrips. While Tata Steel led 17 gainers in Sensex with 2.49 per cent rise, HDFC, L&T and HUL closed up in 1.5-1.9 per cent range. SBI, Bhel, Sterlite and Hero Moto also closed up.
"As we move towards Budget, investors might remain on sidelines to see the outcome and then decide the future course," said Nagji K Rita,CMD, Inventure Growth & Securities.
RIL gained after Telecom Commission approved provision for companies holding internet services licences with spectrum like Reliance Jio Infocomm (RJI) to provide phone call service by paying additional fee of Rs 1,658 crore each.
Sensex bounces back from 2013 lows, closes 33 points higher:
Outside the benchmark indices, Jet Airways plunged 7.7 per cent amid reports Etihad may revise a deal to buy stake. Sugar scrips like EID Parry, Shree Renuka and Bajaj Hindusthan gained 4-6 per cent on hopes sector deregulation soon.
DLF gained 5 per cent fter recent losses post-earnings.
Experts said gains were capped to some extent due to late profit booking, Moody's warning on India's widening trade deficit and tepid activity in global markets.
Sectorally, the Realty sector index gained the most at 2.08 per cent, followed by Capital Goods at 1.18 per cent, Power index at 1.03 per cent and Metal index at 0.49 per cent.
The NSE 50-share Nifty also moved up by 10.80 points or 0.18 per cent to finish at 5,898.20. "A move past 5,920 could provide sustainable recovery," said Amar Ambani, Head of Research, IIFL.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Salman's girls are the hottest and sexiest that we see in the show biz.
- Ranbir, Katrina and Ranveer, Deepika are double dating in France?
- Raj Kundra dares Salman Khan
- Hot PICS of Vaani Kapoor
- Images: OMG! Aamir Khan doing naked scene for Peekay
- Ilena D'cruz spills on her LOVE
- Hate Story2 encouraging lot of Skin show in forthcoming releases
- Salman Khan's Kick may not be released in Eid
- John Abraham to lose 17 kgs for football biopic
The Zoology department of Jawaharlal Nehru College (JNC) at Pasighat in East Siang distric
LG Electronics has launched its new flagship smartphone LG G3.