- Air pollution kills millions in ChinaWeight has never been an issue for me: Bhumi PednekarSonam Kapoor recovering well after contracting swine fluKardashian wants to live close to BeyoncePyarelal ready to compose music for Bollywood filmsFeatures of Samsung Galaxy S6-S6 EdgeSunny adopts Zeenat’s look in LeelaAdnan Sami applies for Indian CitizenshipJacqueline Fernandez hits 1 million fans on InstagramCharacter is the new hero in Bollywood movies : Nawazuddin Siddiqui
A total of 26 football players will play for preliminary qualification round 1 for 2018 FI
Sensex opens 32 points up Last Updated : 18 Feb 2013 09:47:30 AM IST File photo
The 30-share barometer rose by 32.80 points, or 0.16 per cent, to 19,500.95. The index had lost 140 points in the previous two sessions.
Similarly, the wide-based National Stock Exchange index Nifty edged up by 4.80 points, or 0.08 per cent, to 5,892.20.
Brokers said selective buying by funds and retailers in oil and gas, realty, consumer durable, health care, metal and banking sectors mainly led the market in a better form.
They said a mixed trend in Asian region further influenced the sentiment.
Among Asian markets, Hong Kong's Hang Seng fell by 0.40 per cent, while Japan's Nikkei higher by 2.23 per cent in early trade on Monday.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The who's who of Bollywood attended the grand wedding reception of Tulsi Kumar, the daught
- Lady Gaga suffers wardrobe malfunction
- Unknown facts about hot Shraddha Kapoor
- Hit-and-run case: Court turns down prosecution plea
- A R Rahman embarks on first US tour in five years
- Lily James attends 'Cinderella' world premiere
- Arnold honoured with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Sadhvi calls for boycott of films of 3 Khans
- Weight has never been an issue for me: Bhumi Pednekar
Ever seen light behaving as a wave and as a particle!
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w