- Cold continues in north IndiaApp for Surajkund Mela soonWhat is Shahid Kapoor hiding?Bollywood icons we lost in 2014, view picsPK is a wonderful piece of cinemaArpita-Ayush honeymoon picsWho looks prettiest in Big Star AwardTop 10 secrets of 'PK' movie revealedStanford University students meets SRKKate Upton named sexiest woman
Boxer Sarita Devi, who had refused to accept her Asian Games bronze medal, was on Wednesda
Sensex opens 32 points up Last Updated : 18 Feb 2013 09:47:30 AM IST File photo
The 30-share barometer rose by 32.80 points, or 0.16 per cent, to 19,500.95. The index had lost 140 points in the previous two sessions.
Similarly, the wide-based National Stock Exchange index Nifty edged up by 4.80 points, or 0.08 per cent, to 5,892.20.
Brokers said selective buying by funds and retailers in oil and gas, realty, consumer durable, health care, metal and banking sectors mainly led the market in a better form.
They said a mixed trend in Asian region further influenced the sentiment.
Among Asian markets, Hong Kong's Hang Seng fell by 0.40 per cent, while Japan's Nikkei higher by 2.23 per cent in early trade on Monday.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shahid Kapoor was recently spotted by the paparazzis with a friend but what looked unusual
- Bollywood icons we lost in 2014, view pics
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif in 'Jagga Jasoos'
- Video: When Rajkumar Hirani rejected Anushka Sharma
- PK is a wonderful piece of cinema
- Rajinikanth to be grandfather soon
- Arpita-Ayush honeymoon pics
- Who looks prettiest in Big Star Award
- Top 10 secrets of 'PK' movie revealed
Eight coffins from Qing Dynasty (1636-1912) imperial figures, including Emperor Qianlong
Homegrown handset maker Lava on Tuesday launched a new smartphone -- Iris Fuel 60 -- offer