- Wedding album of Aishwarya Rai BachchanJukebox of \'The Shaukeens\' audio is out!Morphed photos of Bollywood actresses that caused controversyWhy has Farha Khan upset Saroj KhanLisa Haydon suffering from dengueWhat next for Shweta Basu after caught in a sex racketReview in pics: Super NaniAamir Khan in Bigg Boss 8Shah Rukh\' Khan\'s fans beaten by police in KanpurHrithik Roshan avoids meeting Sussanne
Roger Federer kept up his hopes of finishing the year as world number one when he downed
Sensex opens 32 points up Last Updated : 18 Feb 2013 09:47:30 AM IST File photo
The 30-share barometer rose by 32.80 points, or 0.16 per cent, to 19,500.95. The index had lost 140 points in the previous two sessions.
Similarly, the wide-based National Stock Exchange index Nifty edged up by 4.80 points, or 0.08 per cent, to 5,892.20.
Brokers said selective buying by funds and retailers in oil and gas, realty, consumer durable, health care, metal and banking sectors mainly led the market in a better form.
They said a mixed trend in Asian region further influenced the sentiment.
Among Asian markets, Hong Kong's Hang Seng fell by 0.40 per cent, while Japan's Nikkei higher by 2.23 per cent in early trade on Monday.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
See the wedding album of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan, inclusing mehnadi a
- New poster of 'Rang Rasiya' out now
- Jukebox of 'The Shaukeens' audio is out!
- Morphed photos of Bollywood actresses that caused controversy
- Why has Farha Khan upset Saroj Khan
- Lisa Haydon suffering from dengue
- Paltrow praised estranged husband
- What next for Shweta Basu after caught in a sex racket
- When Deepika Padukone dated Upen Patel
It is always a subject of debate whether Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) does exist or n
Handset maker Lava Friday launched a new series of Iris smartphones under the 'Fuel' brand