- Images: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in DubaiSONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir KhanFirst fish hospital in Kolkata soonMany faces of Shah Rukh KhanIndia celebrates Diwali with traditional fervourCamila Alves pressured husbandActress caught having sex in public placeRanveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti Chopra
Sardar Singh will lead a 21-member Indian men’s hockey squad for the four-match Test tou
Sensex opens 32 points up Last Updated : 18 Feb 2013 09:47:30 AM IST File photo
The 30-share barometer rose by 32.80 points, or 0.16 per cent, to 19,500.95. The index had lost 140 points in the previous two sessions.
Similarly, the wide-based National Stock Exchange index Nifty edged up by 4.80 points, or 0.08 per cent, to 5,892.20.
Brokers said selective buying by funds and retailers in oil and gas, realty, consumer durable, health care, metal and banking sectors mainly led the market in a better form.
They said a mixed trend in Asian region further influenced the sentiment.
Among Asian markets, Hong Kong's Hang Seng fell by 0.40 per cent, while Japan's Nikkei higher by 2.23 per cent in early trade on Monday.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone and team have the perfect Diwali gift for the UAE.
- SONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!
- 'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir Khan
- Bollywood goes gaga over 'PK' teaser
- Many faces of Shah Rukh Khan
- Men tried to harass Taylor Swift
- Scarlett named most fascinating people
- Camila Alves pressured husband
- Actress caught having sex in public place
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country