FC Goa scored a goal in each half to down a fighting FC Pune City to move to the fourth p
|Rupee down Vs dollar at close|
Tracking losses in the local stock market, the rupee on Thursday lost 10 paise to close at 53.92 due to renewed dollar demand driven by strengthening of the US currency overseas.
It declined further to 53.97 before ending the day a tad better at 53.92, a loss of 10 paise, or 0.19 per cent, over the previous close. Rupee moved in a tight range of 53.81- 53.97 during the day.
In New York, the US dollar trimmed its losses against the yen yesterday as investors sorted out the stance by the world's largest industrialised economies on recent weakness in the Japanese currency.
|Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Salman Khan is friends once again with his once upon a time rivals
- Hrithik, Sussanne spotted together
- Arpita, Ayush on 'Bigg Boss 8' sets
- Anushka, Sushant look refreshing in 'Chaar Kadam'
- FIRST LOOK: Rekha in 'Fitoor'
- Is Katrina upset and did not come in reception
- Why these B-Wood celebs did not attend Arpita Khan's reception
- I love coming to India: Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Aamir and Deepika in Karan Johar film?
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Nokia is not going to give up easily as the company has now come up with a new tablet.