- How women can keep breasts youngSachin irritated at Sara's Bollywood debut?When Sexy Shruti shakes leg with Kamal HassanRadhika Apte’s front nude pic goes viral on WhattsappMy wife is my life guru: Jon HammShocking pictures of Nepal earthquakeRCB canter to 10-wicket win over DaredevilsTelugu actress arrested in smuggling caseLively reveals something secreteCSK spin their way to thumping win over Kings XI Punjab
Sachin Tendulkar is furious about the news of his daughter Sara making a Bollywood debut.
CSE index down 200 points in weekly trade Last Updated : 09 Feb 2013 12:54:03 PM IST File photo: Calcutta Stock Exchange
The Calcutta Stock Exchange(CSE) index lost ground during the week.
The CSE-40 was down 200.39 as investors stayed away from themarket. The local bourse was down 67.91 points in the previous session.
The index opened at 6854.99 and eased during the week to close at 6654.60.
The turnover, however, remained normal.
Blueprint Securities was at Rs 309.25. IT major Infosys Technologies was higher at Rs 2792.40 at end of the week.
State Bank of India was down to Rs 2292.85 and Tata Steel ended lower at Rs 391. Reliance Industries was at Rs 870.50.
Twenty First century was at Rs 327.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A young Telugu film Choreographer K Vijay, 25, died in the Nepal earthquake.
- Sunny Leone banned from promoting movies
- Now interact with Katrina on Twitter
- When Sexy Shruti shakes leg with Kamal Hassan
- Anil Kapoor honoured to be cast in 'Family Guy'
- Radhika Apte’s front nude pic goes viral on Whattsapp
- Tweet to announce birth of royal baby
- My wife is my life guru: Jon Hamm
- Telugu actress arrested in smuggling case
In a shocking incident, an infant died of suffocation after her 25-year-old mother alleged
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,