- Jas Arora to share screen with Sunny LeoneSee sexy cleavage of Vaani KapoorMovies: Kareena\'s loss is others gainWorld\'s most expensive supercarDeepika Padukone's Ranveer effectSalman Khan ridicules Aamir KhanAmericans excited over Shah Rukh Khan\'s \'Slam\' tourHrithik crowns Miss Gujarati JalsoArjun Kapoor skips Mithibai college visit1.5 lakh people still marooned, says Omar Abdullah
National badminton coach Pullela Gopichand is all set to expand his network of coaching f
CSE index down 200 points in weekly trade Last Updated : 09 Feb 2013 12:54:03 PM IST File photo: Calcutta Stock Exchange
The Calcutta Stock Exchange(CSE) index lost ground during the week.
The CSE-40 was down 200.39 as investors stayed away from themarket. The local bourse was down 67.91 points in the previous session.
The index opened at 6854.99 and eased during the week to close at 6654.60.
The turnover, however, remained normal.
Blueprint Securities was at Rs 309.25. IT major Infosys Technologies was higher at Rs 2792.40 at end of the week.
State Bank of India was down to Rs 2292.85 and Tata Steel ended lower at Rs 391. Reliance Industries was at Rs 870.50.
Twenty First century was at Rs 327.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Jas Arora is all set to share the screen with none other than Sunny Leone.
- 'Satyamev Jayate' to start from Oct 5th
- See sexy cleavage of Vaani Kapoor
- Movies: Kareena's loss is others gain
- Deepika Padukone's Ranveer effect
- Salman Khan ridicules Aamir Khan
- Americans excited over Shah Rukh Khan's 'Slam' tour
- Aamir would consider Rajya Sabha nomination
- I am more than just a pretty face: Imran
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Computer peripherals player Intex Technologies has launched a smartphone priced at Rs 2,