- 'Tamasha' collects 38.23 crores in opening weekendI'm not getting married: Preity ZintaKatrina Kaif sports a short hairdoSunny Leone invites Tusshar Kapoor for a one-night standDeepika Padukone wants to try her luck in productionBig B to reunite with Shoojit Sircar for his nextPics: Is there a ray of hope again for the LGBT?Daisy wants to explore moreHathaway flaunts baby bumpsSonam sends love to Fawad on birthday
Badminton Association of India (BAI) announced a cash award of Rs 10 lakh for PV Sindhu in
CSE index down 200 points in weekly trade Last Updated : 09 Feb 2013 12:54:03 PM IST File photo: Calcutta Stock Exchange
The Calcutta Stock Exchange(CSE) index lost ground during the week.
The CSE-40 was down 200.39 as investors stayed away from themarket. The local bourse was down 67.91 points in the previous session.
The index opened at 6854.99 and eased during the week to close at 6654.60.
The turnover, however, remained normal.
Blueprint Securities was at Rs 309.25. IT major Infosys Technologies was higher at Rs 2792.40 at end of the week.
State Bank of India was down to Rs 2292.85 and Tata Steel ended lower at Rs 391. Reliance Industries was at Rs 870.50.
Twenty First century was at Rs 327.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Akshay Kumar is a family man. Recently, the 'Khiladi no 1' took her wife out for a dinner
- 'Tamasha' collects 38.23 crores in opening weekend
- I'm not getting married: Preity Zinta
- Katrina Kaif sports a short hairdo
- Sunny Leone invites Tusshar Kapoor for a one-night stand
- Deepika Padukone wants to try her luck in production
- Big B to reunite with Shoojit Sircar for his next
- Daisy wants to explore more
- Hathaway flaunts baby bumps
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl