- Watch Sunny Leone, Poonam celebrating HoliPICS:Why Sofia wants to see Hrithik Roshan naked?World\'s most complete Stegosaurus dinosaurBollywood\'s Bold BabesSonam Kapoor thanks fans for get well soon wishesHoli celebration across IndiaWatch Alia Bhatt\'s second homeNow Dilip Shanghvi is the richest IndianSpring collection for KidsPICS: Koalas killed in Australia due to starving
Saina Nehwal and H S Prannoy have reached second round of All England badminton champion
CSE index down 200 points in weekly trade Last Updated : 09 Feb 2013 12:54:03 PM IST File photo: Calcutta Stock Exchange
The Calcutta Stock Exchange(CSE) index lost ground during the week.
The CSE-40 was down 200.39 as investors stayed away from themarket. The local bourse was down 67.91 points in the previous session.
The index opened at 6854.99 and eased during the week to close at 6654.60.
The turnover, however, remained normal.
Blueprint Securities was at Rs 309.25. IT major Infosys Technologies was higher at Rs 2792.40 at end of the week.
State Bank of India was down to Rs 2292.85 and Tata Steel ended lower at Rs 391. Reliance Industries was at Rs 870.50.
Twenty First century was at Rs 327.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
When Holi is round the corner, can anyone forget all-time hit Bollywood songs?
- Watch Sunny Leone, Poonam celebrating Holi
- PICS:Why Sofia wants to see Hrithik Roshan naked?
- Bollywood's Bold Babes
- Sonam Kapoor thanks fans for get well soon wishes
- Konkona plays pivotal role in film on Aarushi murder case
- Justin Bieber poses shirtless for magazine
- Watch Alia Bhatt's second home
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni's Wife Sakshi Tweets First Picture of Daughter Ziva
The world's most complete specimen of a Stegosaurus dinosaur dating back to 150 million ye
Motorola will bring the second generation of its affordable smartphone 'Moto E' to India o