- How to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
A FIFA delegation confirmed on Monday that the city will be one of the venues for the U-
CSE index down 200 points in weekly trade Last Updated : 09 Feb 2013 12:54:03 PM IST File photo: Calcutta Stock Exchange
The Calcutta Stock Exchange(CSE) index lost ground during the week.
The CSE-40 was down 200.39 as investors stayed away from themarket. The local bourse was down 67.91 points in the previous session.
The index opened at 6854.99 and eased during the week to close at 6654.60.
The turnover, however, remained normal.
Blueprint Securities was at Rs 309.25. IT major Infosys Technologies was higher at Rs 2792.40 at end of the week.
State Bank of India was down to Rs 2292.85 and Tata Steel ended lower at Rs 391. Reliance Industries was at Rs 870.50.
Twenty First century was at Rs 327.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The second trailer of 'Shivaay' has been released, revealed the emotional side of the plot
- Want my daughter to be proud of me: Shahid
- Shabana Azmi criticises Maharashtra CM
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- My role in 'Sarkar 3' is small but important: Manoj Bajpai
- No skin show or liplocks in 'Ae Dil...': Aishwarya
- Producers 'thank' cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil...' release
- MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...'
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
On October 23, 2001, Apple Co-Founder and former Chief Executive Steve Jobs unveiled iPod,