- Meet Salman Khan\'s lookalikeWhy didn\'t SRK, Salman not let Aamir sleepKim Kardashiyan is not coming to \'Bigg Boss 8\'Sania next Bond girl of HollywoodSalman shares sister\'s wedding picsBest dressed celebs at Arpita\'s wedding, view picsArpita Khan\'s emotional speech will make you crySallu to Kat: You chose to be Mrs KapoorLovers Virat and Anushka spotted togetherDelhi's Khan Market falls in global ranking
Tennis superstar Sania Mirza had been selected to be the next Bond girl by Hollywood.
Chidambaram to launch Rajiv Gandhi Equity Scheme Last Updated : 27 Jan 2013 12:08:15 PM IST File photo: Finance Minister P Chidambaram
Aiming to attract first-time stock market investors, Finance Minister P Chidambaram will launch the much-awaited Equity Savings Scheme ' title=' Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme '>Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme (RGESS) in Mumbai on February 9.
"He (Chidambaram) is going to Mumbai next month and will formally launch the Rajiv Gandhi Equity Scheme there," sources told media.
The RGESS, which was announced in the Budget for 2012-13, seeks to provide tax benefits to first-time investors in stock markets.
Under the scheme, an individual with an income of less than Rs 10 lakh would get tax incentives for investing up to Rs 50,000 in the stock market.
As per the notification issued by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) on the RGESS, there would be a lock-in period of one year on investments made under the scheme.
For transactions undertaken by investors through their RGESS designated demat account, depositories would be required to seek necessary transactional details from stock exchanges for enforcing lock-in.
The mutual fund houses have already started lining up mutual fund schemes focused on the RGESS. Two state-owned fund houses SBI and IDBI and one private fund house DSP Blackrock have filed draft offer documents for such schemes with the market regulator Sebi, while others may soon follow suit.
The scheme was notified by the Department of Revenue, Finance Ministry on November 23 last year.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Salman Khan's lookalike will be seen in his forthcoming movie 'Bajrangi Bhaaijaanan'.
- Why didn't SRK, Salman not let Aamir sleep
- Kim Kardashiyan is not coming to 'Bigg Boss 8'
- The never heard before stories of Rajnikanth
- Salman shares sister's wedding pics
- Best dressed celebs at Arpita's wedding, view pics
- Arpita Khan's emotional speech will make you cry
- Sallu to Kat: You chose to be Mrs Kapoor
- Lovers Virat and Anushka spotted together
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Nokia is not going to give up easily as the company has now come up with a new tablet.