- Top 5 Bollywood heroines of 2015Brazilian brunette spotted getting cozySee the wedding card invitations of the top Bollywood starsKapil taking break from 'Comedy Nights...'Salman Khan has fun on sets of Comedy Nights with KapilSunny Leone breaks silence over war of wordsRannvijay Singh praised co-host Sunny LeoneOMG! Leonardo di Caprio is Kareena Kapoor\'s dog!Karan Johar\'s most controversial statement everAmitabh Bachchan reaches 15 million fan following on Twitter
Novak Djokovic and Maria Sharapova breezed through at a sweltering Wimbledon on Wednesday
Chidambaram to launch Rajiv Gandhi Equity Scheme Last Updated : 27 Jan 2013 12:08:15 PM IST File photo: Finance Minister P Chidambaram
Aiming to attract first-time stock market investors, Finance Minister P Chidambaram will launch the much-awaited Equity Savings Scheme ' title=' Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme '>Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme (RGESS) in Mumbai on February 9.
"He (Chidambaram) is going to Mumbai next month and will formally launch the Rajiv Gandhi Equity Scheme there," sources told media.
The RGESS, which was announced in the Budget for 2012-13, seeks to provide tax benefits to first-time investors in stock markets.
Under the scheme, an individual with an income of less than Rs 10 lakh would get tax incentives for investing up to Rs 50,000 in the stock market.
As per the notification issued by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) on the RGESS, there would be a lock-in period of one year on investments made under the scheme.
For transactions undertaken by investors through their RGESS designated demat account, depositories would be required to seek necessary transactional details from stock exchanges for enforcing lock-in.
The mutual fund houses have already started lining up mutual fund schemes focused on the RGESS. Two state-owned fund houses SBI and IDBI and one private fund house DSP Blackrock have filed draft offer documents for such schemes with the market regulator Sebi, while others may soon follow suit.
The scheme was notified by the Department of Revenue, Finance Ministry on November 23 last year.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Here is the list of the most successful Bollywood heroines of 2015.
- 'Masaan' opens sixth Jagran Film Festival
- Brazilian brunette spotted getting cozy
- See the wedding card invitations of the top Bollywood stars
- Kapil taking break from 'Comedy Nights...'
- Salman Khan has fun on sets of Comedy Nights with Kapil
- Sunny Leone breaks silence over war of words
- Rannvijay Singh praised co-host Sunny Leone
- I don't want to be defined by my sexuality: Amber Heard
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe