- Guess who's Alia's dating recently?'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerveSee Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke couple is a hitUnseen photos of Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka SharmaTen reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold StoryEnergy drinks may increase risk of drink drivingDon't want to do destructive roles: JohnLove is a feeling beyond your control: Ranbir Kapoor
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
TCS Q3 profit jumps 27% to Rs 3,550 cr Last Updated : 14 Jan 2013 08:09:23 PM IST File Photo
Country's largest software firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on Monday reported 26.7 per cent jump in consolidated net profit to Rs 3,550 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2012.
It had posted net profit of Rs 2,803 crore in the same quarter of the previous fiscal (2011-12).
Revenues rose 21.7 per cent to Rs 16,070 crore in the third quarter of 2012-13, from Rs 13,204 crore in the year-ago period, TCS said in a statement.
"We have had an excellent quarter of well-rounded performance and have driven a higher quality of revenue and increased profitability through focus on productivity and innovation," TCS Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director N Chandrasekaran said.
The company had good revenue growth, balanced across service lines, industries and geographies, he added.
"The overall performance has been in line with what we had outlined at the beginning of the year. Our superior execution in this seasonally weak quarter has delivered productivity gains and an expanded operating margins," TCS CFO and Executive Director S Mahalingam said.
TCS operating margin expanded by 56 basis points to 27.3 per cent.
The company saw addition of 17,145 (gross) and 9,561 (net) people, taking its total headcount to 2,63,637.
"We have hired almost 50,000 professionals in the first three quarters of this financial year to support business growth and we continue to forecast a healthy growth in the workforce numbers going forward," TCS Executive VP and Head (Global HR) Ajoy Mukherjee said.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Heartbroken Alia, who recently got separated from actor Sidharth Malhotra, wanted solice a
- 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerve
- Meet: Chef-cum-Poet Vikas Khanna
- Erica Fernades excited to dress as a bride
- See Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.
- 'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'
- Are Pakistani artistes terrorists, asks Salman
- Harshvardhan very special to me: Saiyami Kher
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret