- This is how Aishwarya lost weightFive worst films in last five years\'Kick\' to break \'Jai Ho\' recordsEid Mubarak wallpapers and imagesHumaima Malik liked kissing Raja Natwarlal costar Emraan Hashmi5 unknown facts of Jacqueline FernandezPics: Salman Khan will never get married; find out whyThese Bollywood actors turned singers for their moviesSalman paints without sleep for JacquelineBipasha insults Chitrangada
Indian shooter Mohd Asab has bagged the bronze medal in men's double trap event at the 2
Indians among several Asian honoured for business leadership Last Updated : 11 Dec 2012 10:14:34 AM IST Indians among several Asian honoured for business leadership
Indian entrepreneur Deepak Kuntawala was among several people of Indian-origin to be awarded with an Asian Leadership award for their dynamic roles in establishing and leading their business organisations.
Kuntawala, the founding chairman of commodity trading and finance company DVK since 2001, was awarded the Young Entrepreneur 20102 award last night by the publisher of Asian Who's Who International.
Receiving the award from leading NRI entrepreneur Lord Karan Bilimoria, Deepak said "this award belongs to my team,my investors and to my family members who supported me in my endeavours."
Deepak has led the DVK Group to new heights, establishing a strong global footprint with 200 employees across his offices in Johannesburg, China, Hong Kong, UAE, Switzerland,Moscow, Nairobi and Ghana.
Ravi Gidar, an Indian-origin entrepreneur who founded the Gold Care Homes, one of the leading providers of elderly care in the UK won the Asian of the Year Award 2012.
Joginder Pal Sanger, winner of the Asian of the Year in 2011 presented the award to Gidar who currently operates 23 care homes across Birmingham and the South East with about 1150 beds. Ravi came to live in the UK in 1966 with his parents from
India. He grew up with schooling years in West London and graduated from Leicester School of Pharmacy. He completed his
Post Graduation in Pharmacy from Kings College London.
Namita Kapoor, Mumbai-born CEO of the IVS Group Ltd, UK's leading independent Merchanidse and Event retailing company,
bagged the Asian Leadership in International Business award.Namita Kapoor moved to the UK in 1990 and in 1999 joined IVS
Group Ltd and in 2011 became its CEO.
Ashraf Chohan, Co-Chair person of India-Pakistan Friendship Forum, was chosen for the Asian Leadership in Community Service award. Born in Pakistan, Chohan studied for his medical degree in Lahore.
Sanjay Newatia was chosen for the Asian Leadership in Banking award. Sanjay is currently Managing Director and Investment Partner at Credit Swuisse Ag.
"Sachar dreampt of the idea of recognising Asians for their outstanding contributions at a time when the conditions were quite different," said Lord Navnit Dholakia, Deputy Leader of the Liberal Democrats in the House of Lords. Lord Raj Loomba, launched the Silver Jubilee 25th Edition of Asian Who's Who 2012.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Here we bring for you the real reason behind Aishwarya Rai's weight loss
- Five worst films in last five years
- 'Kick' to break 'Jai Ho' records
- Humaima Malik liked kissing Raja Natwarlal costar Emraan Hashmi
- 5 unknown facts of Jacqueline Fernandez
- Pics: Salman Khan will never get married; find out why
- Bollywood Star power support for Pro Kabaddi League
- These Bollywood actors turned singers for their movies
- Salman paints without sleep for Jacqueline
With a string of harrowing incidents that have left the nation enraged, parents have been
Handset maker Oplus Technologies has launched its smartphone, XonPhone 5 in the Indian mar