- Watch Sunny Leone, Poonam celebrating HoliPICS:Why Sofia wants to see Hrithik Roshan naked?World\'s most complete Stegosaurus dinosaurBollywood\'s Bold BabesSonam Kapoor thanks fans for get well soon wishesHoli celebration across IndiaWatch Alia Bhatt\'s second homeNow Dilip Shanghvi is the richest IndianSpring collection for KidsPICS: Koalas killed in Australia due to starving
Saina Nehwal and H S Prannoy have reached second round of All England badminton champion
Inquiry into lapses in PF accountscases to 7 yrs Last Updated : 07 Dec 2012 05:05:03 PM IST File Photo:EPFOThe norms, which were issued by Central Provident Fund Commissioner (CPFC) R C Mishra on his last day in office (November 30), seek to modify the provisions that often result in harassment of employers and establishments.However, unhappy over the circular, the Trade Unions have decided to to press the government for its withdrawal.But, in a worker friendly move, the circular also sought to redefine the meaning of "basic wages" for the purpose of provident fund deductions.It said: "All such allowances which are ordinarily, necessarily and uniformly paid to the employees are to be treated as the basic wages".It did not, however, specify the allowances which should be included in 'basic wages'.According to the circular, the inquiry against employers can only be initiated after, "actionable and verifiable information," is placed for consideration before the compliance officers.The EPFO would also not take action against employers who fail to deposit dues of unidentified workers into the PFaccounts."There shall be no assessment without identifying individual members in whose account the fund is to be credited," the circular said.The employer, it said, would be required to make available online the complete history of the establishment for the benefit of compliance officers.The information to be provided should include the amount remitted and the number of employees engaged by the establishment. Post Your Comment (0 posted):
When Holi is round the corner, can anyone forget all-time hit Bollywood songs?
- Watch Sunny Leone, Poonam celebrating Holi
- PICS:Why Sofia wants to see Hrithik Roshan naked?
- Bollywood's Bold Babes
- Sonam Kapoor thanks fans for get well soon wishes
- Konkona plays pivotal role in film on Aarushi murder case
- Justin Bieber poses shirtless for magazine
- Watch Alia Bhatt's second home
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni's Wife Sakshi Tweets First Picture of Daughter Ziva
The world's most complete specimen of a Stegosaurus dinosaur dating back to 150 million ye
Motorola will bring the second generation of its affordable smartphone 'Moto E' to India o