- Lindsay not invited in father\'s weddingPamela Anderson sends tips to B-woodTourism in Rajasthan growing\'DDLJ\' new trailer launchedModi's wife feels insecure with securityAre Salman and SRK coming together in a movie?OMG! 26 yrs jail for Veena Malik and her husbandEx flames Alia and Varun together in a film?Was Jaya Bachchan a peacemaker at Arpita Khan's wedding?Is Katrina Kaif signing no films after 2016?
Upbeat over winning the China Open title and moving up to the fourth spot in the latest BW
Inquiry into lapses in PF accountscases to 7 yrs Last Updated : 07 Dec 2012 05:05:03 PM IST File Photo:EPFOThe norms, which were issued by Central Provident Fund Commissioner (CPFC) R C Mishra on his last day in office (November 30), seek to modify the provisions that often result in harassment of employers and establishments.However, unhappy over the circular, the Trade Unions have decided to to press the government for its withdrawal.But, in a worker friendly move, the circular also sought to redefine the meaning of "basic wages" for the purpose of provident fund deductions.It said: "All such allowances which are ordinarily, necessarily and uniformly paid to the employees are to be treated as the basic wages".It did not, however, specify the allowances which should be included in 'basic wages'.According to the circular, the inquiry against employers can only be initiated after, "actionable and verifiable information," is placed for consideration before the compliance officers.The EPFO would also not take action against employers who fail to deposit dues of unidentified workers into the PFaccounts."There shall be no assessment without identifying individual members in whose account the fund is to be credited," the circular said.The employer, it said, would be required to make available online the complete history of the establishment for the benefit of compliance officers.The information to be provided should include the amount remitted and the number of employees engaged by the establishment. Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Lindsay Lohan reportedly not invited to her father's second wedding.
- Pamela Anderson sends tips to B-wood
- Why Arpita’s wedding was biggest event for B-town?
- 'DDLJ' new trailer launched
- KJo gets Aishwarya Rai, Ranbir Kapoor together
- Are Salman and SRK coming together in a movie?
- OMG! 26 yrs jail for Veena Malik and her husband
- Ex flames Alia and Varun together in a film?
- Watch Radha Nachegi song from movie 'Tevar'
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Falling prices of entry-level smartphone devices have led to its increasing demand.