- India shines in colors of 'Beating Retreat'No entry for Ranbir to meet KatrinaSee how Shruti celebrates birthdayAkshara faces wardrobe malfunctionSapna says she is not porn actressSunny Leone at her steamiest best in 'XXX'Females perform naked YogaSecrets of Sunny Leone and other celebsKaran Johar makes acting debut in 'Bombay Velvet'Ranbir\'s Roy Music a big hit on Social media with Sooraj Dooba Hain
Former Portugal and Real Madrid winger Luis Figo announced on Wednesday that he is to chal
Inquiry into lapses in PF accountscases to 7 yrs Last Updated : 07 Dec 2012 05:05:03 PM IST File Photo:EPFOThe norms, which were issued by Central Provident Fund Commissioner (CPFC) R C Mishra on his last day in office (November 30), seek to modify the provisions that often result in harassment of employers and establishments.However, unhappy over the circular, the Trade Unions have decided to to press the government for its withdrawal.But, in a worker friendly move, the circular also sought to redefine the meaning of "basic wages" for the purpose of provident fund deductions.It said: "All such allowances which are ordinarily, necessarily and uniformly paid to the employees are to be treated as the basic wages".It did not, however, specify the allowances which should be included in 'basic wages'.According to the circular, the inquiry against employers can only be initiated after, "actionable and verifiable information," is placed for consideration before the compliance officers.The EPFO would also not take action against employers who fail to deposit dues of unidentified workers into the PFaccounts."There shall be no assessment without identifying individual members in whose account the fund is to be credited," the circular said.The employer, it said, would be required to make available online the complete history of the establishment for the benefit of compliance officers.The information to be provided should include the amount remitted and the number of employees engaged by the establishment. Post Your Comment (0 posted):
There is someone who is not letting Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif meet.
- See how Shruti celebrates birthday
- Akshara faces wardrobe malfunction
- Sapna says she is not porn actress
- Sunny Leone at her steamiest best in 'XXX'
- Secrets of Sunny Leone and other celebs
- Shahrukh first to use Twitter camera
- PICS: Karan Johar makes acting debut in 'Bombay Velvet'
- Ranbir's Roy Music a big hit on Social media with Sooraj Dooba Hain
Thousands of live cats destined "for consumption" have been seized in Hanoi.
test ad galery 3