- SONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir KhanFirst fish hospital in Kolkata soonMany faces of Shah Rukh KhanIndia celebrates Diwali with traditional fervourCamila Alves pressured husbandActress caught having sex in public placeRanveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti ChopraNissan rolls out premium Evalia
Sardar Singh will lead a 21-member Indian men’s hockey squad for the four-match Test tou
Inquiry into lapses in PF accountscases to 7 yrs Last Updated : 07 Dec 2012 05:05:03 PM IST File Photo:EPFOThe norms, which were issued by Central Provident Fund Commissioner (CPFC) R C Mishra on his last day in office (November 30), seek to modify the provisions that often result in harassment of employers and establishments.However, unhappy over the circular, the Trade Unions have decided to to press the government for its withdrawal.But, in a worker friendly move, the circular also sought to redefine the meaning of "basic wages" for the purpose of provident fund deductions.It said: "All such allowances which are ordinarily, necessarily and uniformly paid to the employees are to be treated as the basic wages".It did not, however, specify the allowances which should be included in 'basic wages'.According to the circular, the inquiry against employers can only be initiated after, "actionable and verifiable information," is placed for consideration before the compliance officers.The EPFO would also not take action against employers who fail to deposit dues of unidentified workers into the PFaccounts."There shall be no assessment without identifying individual members in whose account the fund is to be credited," the circular said.The employer, it said, would be required to make available online the complete history of the establishment for the benefit of compliance officers.The information to be provided should include the amount remitted and the number of employees engaged by the establishment. Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone and team have the perfect Diwali gift for the UAE.
- SONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!
- 'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir Khan
- Bollywood goes gaga over 'PK' teaser
- Many faces of Shah Rukh Khan
- Men tried to harass Taylor Swift
- Scarlett named most fascinating people
- Camila Alves pressured husband
- Actress caught having sex in public place
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country