- Unknown facts about Shahid KapoorPriyanka Chopra to attend 2017 OscarsSelect right jewellery for wedding functionsPlastic surgery goes wrong for Ayesha TakiaMy scenes in 'Rangoon' were cut: Kangana RanautA fasting diet may help to reverse diabetes'Rangoon': An impressively immersive filmMahashivaratri Wallpapers and Facebook imagesDeepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'This is what Kareena expects from Rangoon
Sanjeev Rajput finished fifth in the mens 50m Rifle 3 Positions event on a disappointing d
China's economic slowdown has bottomed out: Economic Planner Last Updated : 10 Nov 2012 03:50:19 PM IST China's economic slowdown has bottomed out: Economic Planner
The slowdown witnessed in the Chinese economy for seven straight quarters has been halted and its economic growth would meet the 7.5 percent target set for this year, a top economic planner said on Saturday.
Painting a brighter picture for the Chinese economy amidst the country's leadership transition, Zhang Ping, head of the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) said GDP would exceed 7.5 set for this year.
This is despite the growth dipping to 7.4 percent in Q4,he said."We have full confidence in achieving the growth rate, as
the economy is showing more signs of stabilising," he said. Zhang was speaking on the sidelines on the third day of the week-long Communist Party Congress convened to select new set of leaders to replace President Hu Jintao, Premier Wen
Jiabao and others who are set to retire after a decade long stint in power.
The Chinese government had earlier scaled down its GDP growth target to 7.5 percent for 2012 following the slowdown.Zhang said it is necessary for China to maintain an appropriate pace of economic growth as it has the world highest population at 1.3 billion.
While keeping the macroeconomic policies stable, the Chinese government has launched pre-emptive fine-tuning of policies and adopted targeted measures to stabilise the economy, Zhang said.
Latest indicators on industrial output growth, retail sales and exports showed those measures have helped stabilise and improve the economy, state run Xinhua news agency quoted him to say.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Kangana credits her success and failures to her growth in Bollywood. "Every single day has
- Fire at warehouse, film city in Bengal, no injuries
- Pics; AbRam gets magic in SRK's life
- No one should instruct adults what to watch: Motwane
- Very rewarding: Taapsee on watching 'Pink' with President
- Kabir Khan slams CBFC for refusing certificate to 'Lipstick...'
- Unknown facts about Shahid Kapoor
- Priyanka Chopra to attend 2017 Oscars
- Big B, Taapsee to watch 'Pink' with President
If you are living in a neighbourhood surrounded by trees and shrubs, with birds chirping
Number of Facebook users across the globe were locked out of their accounts due to an erro