- Top most Sexy South SirensOMG! Saif caught with pants down, view picsNew Alto K10 to launch next monthParties begin in Rajesh Khanna\'s AashirwaadEkta Kapoor's Box Cricket LeagueWatch Deepika Padukone promoting Happy New YearPICS: Fiat Avventura launched at Rs 5.99 lakhSalman's family ready for Diwali, Arpita's wedding celebrationsAishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif\'s Diwali looksBollywood bombs, Patakas and phuljharis, view pics
South African prison officials say Oscar Pistorius spent his first night in a single cell
China's economic slowdown has bottomed out: Economic Planner Last Updated : 10 Nov 2012 03:50:19 PM IST China's economic slowdown has bottomed out: Economic Planner
The slowdown witnessed in the Chinese economy for seven straight quarters has been halted and its economic growth would meet the 7.5 percent target set for this year, a top economic planner said on Saturday.
Painting a brighter picture for the Chinese economy amidst the country's leadership transition, Zhang Ping, head of the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) said GDP would exceed 7.5 set for this year.
This is despite the growth dipping to 7.4 percent in Q4,he said."We have full confidence in achieving the growth rate, as
the economy is showing more signs of stabilising," he said. Zhang was speaking on the sidelines on the third day of the week-long Communist Party Congress convened to select new set of leaders to replace President Hu Jintao, Premier Wen
Jiabao and others who are set to retire after a decade long stint in power.
The Chinese government had earlier scaled down its GDP growth target to 7.5 percent for 2012 following the slowdown.Zhang said it is necessary for China to maintain an appropriate pace of economic growth as it has the world highest population at 1.3 billion.
While keeping the macroeconomic policies stable, the Chinese government has launched pre-emptive fine-tuning of policies and adopted targeted measures to stabilise the economy, Zhang said.
Latest indicators on industrial output growth, retail sales and exports showed those measures have helped stabilise and improve the economy, state run Xinhua news agency quoted him to say.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
South sirens of the South have been very dear to the fans.
- OMG! Saif caught with pants down, view pics
- Parties begin in Rajesh Khanna's Aashirwaad
- Ekta Kapoor's Box Cricket League
- Watch Deepika Padukone promoting Happy New Year
- Salman's family ready for Diwali, Arpita's wedding celebrations
- Aishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif's Diwali looks
- Salman cleans Karjat, nominates Aamir for 'Swachh Bharat campaign'
- SPOTTED: Ranbir, Katrina in Thailand
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country