- Kajol\'s day outPics: Katrina Kaif is voted the Sexiest Woman AliveHot bedroom scenes of Bollywood divasParineeti never seen pics beforeMeet Hrithik\'s new girl in \'Mohenjo Daro\'Watch full video of Yo Yo Honey Singh's latest song Desi KalakaarSee Deepika\'s latest picturesNew things to watch out in Satyamev JayateImages: Meet new Kamasutra girl Bhairavi GoswamiSherlyn Chopra posts her latest selfies
India's Rohan Bopanna and his Pakistani partner Aisam Qureshi crashed out of the US Open
China's economic slowdown has bottomed out: Economic Planner Last Updated : 10 Nov 2012 03:50:19 PM IST China's economic slowdown has bottomed out: Economic Planner
The slowdown witnessed in the Chinese economy for seven straight quarters has been halted and its economic growth would meet the 7.5 percent target set for this year, a top economic planner said on Saturday.
Painting a brighter picture for the Chinese economy amidst the country's leadership transition, Zhang Ping, head of the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) said GDP would exceed 7.5 set for this year.
This is despite the growth dipping to 7.4 percent in Q4,he said."We have full confidence in achieving the growth rate, as
the economy is showing more signs of stabilising," he said. Zhang was speaking on the sidelines on the third day of the week-long Communist Party Congress convened to select new set of leaders to replace President Hu Jintao, Premier Wen
Jiabao and others who are set to retire after a decade long stint in power.
The Chinese government had earlier scaled down its GDP growth target to 7.5 percent for 2012 following the slowdown.Zhang said it is necessary for China to maintain an appropriate pace of economic growth as it has the world highest population at 1.3 billion.
While keeping the macroeconomic policies stable, the Chinese government has launched pre-emptive fine-tuning of policies and adopted targeted measures to stabilise the economy, Zhang said.
Latest indicators on industrial output growth, retail sales and exports showed those measures have helped stabilise and improve the economy, state run Xinhua news agency quoted him to say.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Kajol was seen having a gala time with her family
- Pics: Katrina Kaif is voted the Sexiest Woman Alive
- Hot bedroom scenes of Bollywood divas
- Parineeti never seen pics before
- Meet Hrithik's new girl in 'Mohenjo Daro'
- Watch full video of Yo Yo Honey Singh's latest song Desi Kalakaar
- See Deepika's latest pictures
- New things to watch out in Satyamev Jayate
- Watch official video of 'Salaam India'
Half-naked revellers pelted each other with tomatoes and bathed in red goo in Spain's Toma
Xiaomi will be launching its affordable smartphone Redmi 1s in India on Sept 2.