- Indian heroes at CWG 2014Kajol to feature in hubby Ajay Devgn\'s new filmFive loopholes that led the police to arrest Piyush in Jyoti Murder CaseImran Khan to romance \'Queen\' of Bollywood in Katti BattiModel poses nude to protest against Adani coal project in AustraliaThis is how Salman, SRK, Aamir celebrated EidHrithik agrees to pay 380 crore to SussanneSee pics: Richa Chadda looks sizzling hot on Tamanchey posterSalman Khan is the King of 100 crore clubSpecial prayers to celebrate Eid
The Indian team at the CWG 2014 Glasgow are doing the nation proud with their medal winnin
China's economic slowdown has bottomed out: Economic Planner Last Updated : 10 Nov 2012 03:50:19 PM IST China's economic slowdown has bottomed out: Economic Planner
The slowdown witnessed in the Chinese economy for seven straight quarters has been halted and its economic growth would meet the 7.5 percent target set for this year, a top economic planner said on Saturday.
Painting a brighter picture for the Chinese economy amidst the country's leadership transition, Zhang Ping, head of the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) said GDP would exceed 7.5 set for this year.
This is despite the growth dipping to 7.4 percent in Q4,he said."We have full confidence in achieving the growth rate, as
the economy is showing more signs of stabilising," he said. Zhang was speaking on the sidelines on the third day of the week-long Communist Party Congress convened to select new set of leaders to replace President Hu Jintao, Premier Wen
Jiabao and others who are set to retire after a decade long stint in power.
The Chinese government had earlier scaled down its GDP growth target to 7.5 percent for 2012 following the slowdown.Zhang said it is necessary for China to maintain an appropriate pace of economic growth as it has the world highest population at 1.3 billion.
While keeping the macroeconomic policies stable, the Chinese government has launched pre-emptive fine-tuning of policies and adopted targeted measures to stabilise the economy, Zhang said.
Latest indicators on industrial output growth, retail sales and exports showed those measures have helped stabilise and improve the economy, state run Xinhua news agency quoted him to say.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The teaser trailer of erotic romance film 'Fifty Shades of Grey' is the most watched trail
- Mandakini's semi-nude photos had created an uproar
- B - Town praises PC’s Mary Kom trailer
- No formula for blockbuster movies: Salman Khan
- Salman and Eid are deadly combo,set to strike Rs 600 Cr
- Kajol to feature in hubby Ajay Devgn's new film
- Imran Khan to romance 'Queen' of Bollywood in Katti Batti
- This is how Salman, SRK, Aamir celebrated Eid
- Hrithik agrees to pay 380 crore to Sussanne
With a string of harrowing incidents that have left the nation enraged, parents have been
Tech giant Apple has reduced the price of its 13-inch non-Retina MacBook Pro by Rs 11,000.