- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Vasco da Gama took a major step towards securing back-to-back Rio de Janeiro state footbal
Sahara India to set up world's biggest dairy in Madhya Pradesh Last Updated : 01 Nov 2012 11:47:05 AM IST Saharasri Subrata Roy Sahara alongwith LK advani, Shivraj Singh and others at Global Investors Summit in Indore
Managing Director and Chairman Worker of Sahara India Pariwar, Saharasri Subrata Roy Sahara on Wednesday announced to make a foray into dairy business by opening the world's biggest dairy.
Addressing ‘Global Investors Summit’ in Indore, Saharasri said that Sahara Group has very fruitful three-decade-old relationship with the state.
“We are going to make a foray into dairy business by opening the world's biggest dairy in Madhya Pradesh. The dairy will have 25 lakh cattle and we plan to produce 21 lakh liters of milk daily.”
He further said that the 50 percent of benefit would go to Madhya Pradesh.
Disclosing his future investment in the state, Saharasri said that Rs 9,000 crore each would be invested in first and second phase respectively to set up the largest dairy firm.
He said that Sahara India Pariwar is also setting up an international level club in Indore. For club, company will invest Rs 600 crore. Apart from this, Sahara Group will also build world class hotel, golf course and sports complex in the city.
On housing project, Chief Gaurdian of Sahara India Pariwar said that group has around 1100 acres of land in the state and company has planned to build 44, 000 houses here. He said that the most of the houses will be for poor community. The cost of the housing project is Rs 16,000 crore. Saharasri said that the construction of houses has already begun in four places.
Saharasri also showered praise on Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan for his development steps.
On this occasion, Chief Minister said that the government would ensure that the MoU inked during the Glover Investors Summit should be turned into realty.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
National Award-winning actor Manoj Bajpayee will be “saluting” the spirit of traffic
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen
- Can't play negative roles
- Manoj Bajpayee to gift reflective jackets
- Younger generation respectful
- Civil War' earns $200.2 mn
- 'Baaghi' collects 35 crores in opening weekend
- Alia, Varun in 'Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya' sequel?
- Bipasha shares her 'monkey wedding' pics
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Sony India on Monday launched a new portable wireless speaker for music aficionados in Ind