- Unknown facts about Shahid KapoorPriyanka Chopra to attend 2017 OscarsSelect right jewellery for wedding functionsPlastic surgery goes wrong for Ayesha TakiaMy scenes in 'Rangoon' were cut: Kangana RanautA fasting diet may help to reverse diabetes'Rangoon': An impressively immersive filmMahashivaratri Wallpapers and Facebook imagesDeepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'This is what Kareena expects from Rangoon
American tennis player Serena Williams led the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) world rank
Sahara India to set up world's biggest dairy in Madhya Pradesh Last Updated : 01 Nov 2012 11:47:05 AM IST Saharasri Subrata Roy Sahara alongwith LK advani, Shivraj Singh and others at Global Investors Summit in Indore
Managing Director and Chairman Worker of Sahara India Pariwar, Saharasri Subrata Roy Sahara on Wednesday announced to make a foray into dairy business by opening the world's biggest dairy.
Addressing ‘Global Investors Summit’ in Indore, Saharasri said that Sahara Group has very fruitful three-decade-old relationship with the state.
“We are going to make a foray into dairy business by opening the world's biggest dairy in Madhya Pradesh. The dairy will have 25 lakh cattle and we plan to produce 21 lakh liters of milk daily.”
He further said that the 50 percent of benefit would go to Madhya Pradesh.
Disclosing his future investment in the state, Saharasri said that Rs 9,000 crore each would be invested in first and second phase respectively to set up the largest dairy firm.
He said that Sahara India Pariwar is also setting up an international level club in Indore. For club, company will invest Rs 600 crore. Apart from this, Sahara Group will also build world class hotel, golf course and sports complex in the city.
On housing project, Chief Gaurdian of Sahara India Pariwar said that group has around 1100 acres of land in the state and company has planned to build 44, 000 houses here. He said that the most of the houses will be for poor community. The cost of the housing project is Rs 16,000 crore. Saharasri said that the construction of houses has already begun in four places.
Saharasri also showered praise on Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan for his development steps.
On this occasion, Chief Minister said that the government would ensure that the MoU inked during the Glover Investors Summit should be turned into realty.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A record number of wins by black stars, a Muslim actor winning for the first time, the vic
- Amitabh Bachchan walks fashion ramp for charity
- Oscars 2017 celebrate diversity, marred by goof-ups
- Rani Mukerji confirms comeback with 'Hichki'
- Oscars 2017: Oops! Moment
- Priyanka Chopra looks divine at Oscars 2017
- Dev Patel attends Oscars with mother
- Om Puri honoured at Oscars 2017
- Asghar Farhadi's 'The Salesman' wins Best Foreign Language Film
If you are living in a neighbourhood surrounded by trees and shrubs, with birds chirping
Chinese smartphone maker Gionee on Monday launched a new line up of A series smartphones -