- People stop taking calls if you deliver a flop: Abhishek BachchanChinkara poaching case: Salman thanks fans for prayers, supportAkshay had a ball shooting cameo for 'Dishoom'Iulia Vantur celebrated birthday with Salman KhanICW 2016: Rohit Bal adds Russian touch to India fashionB-Town hails Salman's acquittal in poaching casesKangana turns Mughal empress for at the FDCI India Couture Week 2016Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up callVijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for free
Overnight leader Amandeep Drall bagged the 11th Leg of the Hero women Professional golf To
Sahara India to set up world's biggest dairy in Madhya Pradesh Last Updated : 01 Nov 2012 11:47:05 AM IST Saharasri Subrata Roy Sahara alongwith LK advani, Shivraj Singh and others at Global Investors Summit in Indore
Managing Director and Chairman Worker of Sahara India Pariwar, Saharasri Subrata Roy Sahara on Wednesday announced to make a foray into dairy business by opening the world's biggest dairy.
Addressing ‘Global Investors Summit’ in Indore, Saharasri said that Sahara Group has very fruitful three-decade-old relationship with the state.
“We are going to make a foray into dairy business by opening the world's biggest dairy in Madhya Pradesh. The dairy will have 25 lakh cattle and we plan to produce 21 lakh liters of milk daily.”
He further said that the 50 percent of benefit would go to Madhya Pradesh.
Disclosing his future investment in the state, Saharasri said that Rs 9,000 crore each would be invested in first and second phase respectively to set up the largest dairy firm.
He said that Sahara India Pariwar is also setting up an international level club in Indore. For club, company will invest Rs 600 crore. Apart from this, Sahara Group will also build world class hotel, golf course and sports complex in the city.
On housing project, Chief Gaurdian of Sahara India Pariwar said that group has around 1100 acres of land in the state and company has planned to build 44, 000 houses here. He said that the most of the houses will be for poor community. The cost of the housing project is Rs 16,000 crore. Saharasri said that the construction of houses has already begun in four places.
Saharasri also showered praise on Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan for his development steps.
On this occasion, Chief Minister said that the government would ensure that the MoU inked during the Glover Investors Summit should be turned into realty.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Film: The BFG; Director: Steven Spielberg; Cast: Mark Rylance, Ruby Barnhill, Penelope Wil
- Pratyusha case: Parents allege bias in police probe
- B-Town supports Dia's directorial debut
- Bollywood is on Mr. World's wish list
- Mahesh Babu's next starts rolling
- Streep in talks for 'Mary Poppins' sequel
- Sanjay Dutt, Mahesh Manjrekar to again team up for 'De Dhakka' remake
- 'Jagga Jasoos' will work irrespective of delay if made well: Basu
- Don't want to be known as Dalit filmmaker: 'Kabali' director
The lightning scar of Harry Potter is the most recognisable symbol of the character from t
Route Mobile Limited, a messaging and voice API company, on Thursday announced it has acqu