- Birthday special: Ranbir Kapoor childhood picsReason why Lata Mangeshkar did not marryGionee S6s smartphone: A delight for selfie loversQuick tips for an organised homeBirthday special: Famous sayings by Yash ChopraTurn to tea tree oil for glowing skinBig B is hopeful, things will change post 'Pink'Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'Famous bold lip-locks of B-town divas we can never forgetBeing a celebrity isn't a piece of cake: Raveena Tandon
With a final berth at stake, the traditional rivalry between India and Pakistan will take
Sahara India to set up world's biggest dairy in Madhya Pradesh Last Updated : 01 Nov 2012 11:47:05 AM IST Saharasri Subrata Roy Sahara alongwith LK advani, Shivraj Singh and others at Global Investors Summit in Indore
Managing Director and Chairman Worker of Sahara India Pariwar, Saharasri Subrata Roy Sahara on Wednesday announced to make a foray into dairy business by opening the world's biggest dairy.
Addressing ‘Global Investors Summit’ in Indore, Saharasri said that Sahara Group has very fruitful three-decade-old relationship with the state.
“We are going to make a foray into dairy business by opening the world's biggest dairy in Madhya Pradesh. The dairy will have 25 lakh cattle and we plan to produce 21 lakh liters of milk daily.”
He further said that the 50 percent of benefit would go to Madhya Pradesh.
Disclosing his future investment in the state, Saharasri said that Rs 9,000 crore each would be invested in first and second phase respectively to set up the largest dairy firm.
He said that Sahara India Pariwar is also setting up an international level club in Indore. For club, company will invest Rs 600 crore. Apart from this, Sahara Group will also build world class hotel, golf course and sports complex in the city.
On housing project, Chief Gaurdian of Sahara India Pariwar said that group has around 1100 acres of land in the state and company has planned to build 44, 000 houses here. He said that the most of the houses will be for poor community. The cost of the housing project is Rs 16,000 crore. Saharasri said that the construction of houses has already begun in four places.
Saharasri also showered praise on Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan for his development steps.
On this occasion, Chief Minister said that the government would ensure that the MoU inked during the Glover Investors Summit should be turned into realty.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The MNS on Wednesday demanded the replacement of Pakistani actors Mahira Khan and Fawad Kh
- Big B, others wish Lata Mangeshkar on birthday
- Birthday special: Ranbir Kapoor childhood pics
- Reason why Lata Mangeshkar did not marry
- Bollywood split on MNS ban on Pakistani artistes
- Pakistani actors must condemn attack on Indians: Anupam Kher
- 'Modern Family' to feature transgender child actor
- Herschell Gordon Lewis dies at 87
- When Tanya Sharma turned English teacher for poor
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
Samsung India on Tuesday launched its 4G and VOLTE-enabled smartphone Galaxy On8 with a ho