- Pics: B-Town celebrates P.V. Sindhu's Olympic win'Happy Bhag Jayegi': A light-hearted, feel-good filmCelebrities hail Sakshi Malik's Olympic winPink is not a film about rape, says Amitabh BachchanOn Rakhi, TV actors recount memories with 'partners in crime'B-Town celebs wish Navroz Mubarak to ParsisBritish-era bunker unearthed in Raj BhavanLeaked: Sex Scenes from award winning film 'Parched'Entertainment Being an actress, I can be anybody: Priyanka ChopraCheck out Salman's 'Tubelight' first look
Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has credited Zinedine Zidane's appointment as Real
Sahara India to set up world's biggest dairy in Madhya Pradesh Last Updated : 01 Nov 2012 11:47:05 AM IST Saharasri Subrata Roy Sahara alongwith LK advani, Shivraj Singh and others at Global Investors Summit in Indore
Managing Director and Chairman Worker of Sahara India Pariwar, Saharasri Subrata Roy Sahara on Wednesday announced to make a foray into dairy business by opening the world's biggest dairy.
Addressing ‘Global Investors Summit’ in Indore, Saharasri said that Sahara Group has very fruitful three-decade-old relationship with the state.
“We are going to make a foray into dairy business by opening the world's biggest dairy in Madhya Pradesh. The dairy will have 25 lakh cattle and we plan to produce 21 lakh liters of milk daily.”
He further said that the 50 percent of benefit would go to Madhya Pradesh.
Disclosing his future investment in the state, Saharasri said that Rs 9,000 crore each would be invested in first and second phase respectively to set up the largest dairy firm.
He said that Sahara India Pariwar is also setting up an international level club in Indore. For club, company will invest Rs 600 crore. Apart from this, Sahara Group will also build world class hotel, golf course and sports complex in the city.
On housing project, Chief Gaurdian of Sahara India Pariwar said that group has around 1100 acres of land in the state and company has planned to build 44, 000 houses here. He said that the most of the houses will be for poor community. The cost of the housing project is Rs 16,000 crore. Saharasri said that the construction of houses has already begun in four places.
Saharasri also showered praise on Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan for his development steps.
On this occasion, Chief Minister said that the government would ensure that the MoU inked during the Glover Investors Summit should be turned into realty.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Oops! Who said this? Bigg Boss contestant and also hair stylist Bhavna Bhavnani gives shoc
- Deepika Padukone among worl'd richest actresses now
- shraddha kapoor to judge reality show
- tiger shroff wants to clean noble caharcters
- music will always remain integral part:karan hariharan
- film with SRK at premature stage : kangana Ranaut
- Sony Pictures new movie channel
- Kareena to be showstopper at LFW finale
- Biopic should be made on P.T Usha: Sonam
The world's largest natural pearl will be put on display in the Philippines soon, after th
Tech giant Microsoft has acquired artificial intelligence (AI)-based scheduling service Ge