- How to look gorgeous beyond 30sSushant begins preparation for 'Chanda Mama Door Ke'Deepika's Hollywood debut mints over $300 mn worldwide'Jolly LLB 2' enters 100 crore clubAkshay, Bhumi wrap 'Toilet: Ek Prem Katha'Bharti gearing up for her winter weddingRanbir's look from Sanjay Dutt's biopic leakedRanveer, Anushka cast vote for civic body pollsProtect your skin from sun with home care tipsIttefaq shoot begins with Shah Rukh Khan
Elite Kenyan runners competing at the Tokyo marathon on Sunday will be targeting two bir
DLF shares fall for 3rd day Last Updated : 10 Oct 2012 01:25:38 PM IST DLF shares fall for 3rd day
After making a weak opening, shares of the company further lost 4.37 per cent to Rs 214.40 on the BSE.
At NSE, the scrip was down 4.39 per cent at Rs 214.35.
The stock has been under pressure since last three days.
Arvind Kejriwal yesterday demanded a probe by retired Supreme Court judges into the business relationship between Robert Vadra and DLF and a white paper by Haryana government on the benefits it allegedly gave to the realty major.
DLF, however rejected the allegations saying, "We stand by our earlier statement and wish to once again specifically state that DLF has neither sought nor enjoyed any special favours from the Government of Haryana and all developments of DLF undertaken over the last four decades are strictly in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations with an adherence to the highest ethical standards."
The company had said an attempt was being made to sensationalise issues which are already in the public domain.
Haryana government has also rejected Arvind Kejriwal's charge about a nexus between state officials and DLF.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The makers of the "Jolly LLB" franchise on Wednesday confirmed that there will be a third
- 'Lion' to be specially screened for underprivileged kids
- Sushant begins preparation for 'Chanda Mama Door Ke'
- Pics:Deepika's Hollywood debut mints over $300 mn worldwide
- We hardly celebrate good cinema in India: Tannishtha Chatterjee
- Madhavan releases 'Vikram Vedha' first poster
- Dhanush to reunite with 'Kodi' director
- 'Rangoon' role not based on anybody living or dead: Kangana
- 'Ghulaam' actor to be part of 'Nach Baliye 8'
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Emphasising on building a gaming ecosystem in India, printing and personal computer major