- How romantic Salman and Sonam look together in Prem ratan Dhan Payo!Rani Mukerji on Vogue, Kajol on ElleKalki Koechlin turns showstopper for Gaurav GuptaYakub Memon buried at Bada Khabristan'Missile Man' laid to rest with emotional farewellMercedes launches 3 new modelsDhanush's movie reached Venice Film FestivalKareena, Arjun's most awaited film 'Ka and Ki' of year 2016India Couture Week opened by Sabyasachi, LouboutinYes, Mira Rajput will be on Jhalak Dikh Laaja Reloaded
Ace Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal is confident of recovering from her shoulder pain and reg
DLF shares fall for 3rd day Last Updated : 10 Oct 2012 01:25:38 PM IST DLF shares fall for 3rd day
After making a weak opening, shares of the company further lost 4.37 per cent to Rs 214.40 on the BSE.
At NSE, the scrip was down 4.39 per cent at Rs 214.35.
The stock has been under pressure since last three days.
Arvind Kejriwal yesterday demanded a probe by retired Supreme Court judges into the business relationship between Robert Vadra and DLF and a white paper by Haryana government on the benefits it allegedly gave to the realty major.
DLF, however rejected the allegations saying, "We stand by our earlier statement and wish to once again specifically state that DLF has neither sought nor enjoyed any special favours from the Government of Haryana and all developments of DLF undertaken over the last four decades are strictly in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations with an adherence to the highest ethical standards."
The company had said an attempt was being made to sensationalise issues which are already in the public domain.
Haryana government has also rejected Arvind Kejriwal's charge about a nexus between state officials and DLF.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The Aatari police in Punjab has arrested a young girl who has crossed the border from Paki
- How romantic Salman and Sonam look together in Prem ratan Dhan Payo!
- See what tough time Katrina-Saif had shooting for Phantom
- Rani Mukerji on Vogue, Kajol on Elle
- Marathi cinema is growing: Big B
- Kalki Koechlin turns showstopper for Gaurav Gupta
- It's unfortunate! 'Mastani', 'Dilwale' clash on Box Office
- Huma Qureshi in Gurinder Chadha's next film
- Madhuri's launches clothing brand
A Hong Kong woman was sentenced to three-and-a-half months in jail on Thursday after a cou
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that