- Sheenojis: Charlie Sheen releases personalised emojisHot tips to stay fit and healthyReview; 'The Angry Birds Movie'Veerappan movie review'Phobia' movie reviewReview: 'Waiting' Actors rule the roostSonam, McKellen inaugurate Kashish Film FestivalKaran Johar celebrates birthday with star kidsWhen Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'Wear the right shoe for the right occasion!
The Rio Olympic Games should be postponed or moved "in the name of public health" over the
DLF shares fall for 3rd day Last Updated : 10 Oct 2012 01:25:38 PM IST DLF shares fall for 3rd day
After making a weak opening, shares of the company further lost 4.37 per cent to Rs 214.40 on the BSE.
At NSE, the scrip was down 4.39 per cent at Rs 214.35.
The stock has been under pressure since last three days.
Arvind Kejriwal yesterday demanded a probe by retired Supreme Court judges into the business relationship between Robert Vadra and DLF and a white paper by Haryana government on the benefits it allegedly gave to the realty major.
DLF, however rejected the allegations saying, "We stand by our earlier statement and wish to once again specifically state that DLF has neither sought nor enjoyed any special favours from the Government of Haryana and all developments of DLF undertaken over the last four decades are strictly in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations with an adherence to the highest ethical standards."
The company had said an attempt was being made to sensationalise issues which are already in the public domain.
Haryana government has also rejected Arvind Kejriwal's charge about a nexus between state officials and DLF.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The first look of Vidya Balan's upcoming Marathi debut film “Ekk Albela” has been unve
- Harman Baweja's brother's 'personal' video leaked online
- Sonu Nigam to undergo knee surgery on June 7
- 'Kammati Paadam' strikes gold at the box office
- Tom Hiddleston in 'advanced talks' for 25th Bond movie
- Justin Bieber poses in underwear
- Mahesh Babu takes 'full responsibility' for 'Brahmotsavam' failure
- Fardeen Khan responds to bodyshamers
- Johny who? asks Harman Baweja
The number of people in Britain who have tried e-cigarettes has almost doubled in just two
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
In a bid to heat up the premium flagship smartphone segment, Taiwan-based company HTC on T