- KaranAyushmann, Bhumi in Hindi remake of 'Kalyana Samayal Saadham'SRK to appear on Salman Khan's 'Tubelight'Film fest in Delhi pays homage to Om PuriPics: 'Miss Sloane' to release in India on February 3SRK's conversations with son AbRamTiger population booms in IndiaPHOTOS: Sidharth Malhotra's lavish birthday partyShimla, Manali wrapped in snowMy fashion sense was quite outrageous: Kangana Ranaut
The Indian U-17 football World Cup team lost 0-1 against Iran in the Granatkin Tournament
Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade Last Updated : 10 Oct 2012 11:01:25 AM IST Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade
The BSE benchmark Sensex fell by over 127 points in opening trade today on emergence of profit selling by funds and retail investors amid a weakening trend on Asian bourses.
The 30-share Sensex, which had gained 84.38 points yesterday, fell by 127.22 points, or 0.68 per cent, to 18,666.14.
Likewise, the wide-based National Stock Exchange Nifty shed 43.20 points, or 0.76 per cent, to 5,661.40. Brokers said Sensex rose as funds and retail investors indulged in profit-selling amid a weak trend on Asian bourses following overnight losses at the US market.
They said US stocks fell on Tuesday, led by losses in technology, after brokerage downgrades major companies as worries increased about third-quarter US earnings.
Meanwhile, in Asian region, Japan's Nikkei was down by 1.69 per cent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index shed 0.49 per
The US Dow Jones Industrial Average ended 0.81 per cent lower in overnight trade.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan on Wednesday thanked his supporters after getting acquitte
- Every decade has brought something new: Amitabh Bachchan
- Like doing things which are tough, says Hrithik
- Deepika confess romancing with Ven Diesel
- Priyanka back to work after injury
- As the drama unfolded before Salman Khan's acquittal, read details
- Mona Lisa celebrates haldi inside 'Bigg Boss' house
- Why Javed Akhtar still rules the roost at this age
- Pics: Why people love Dangal girl Zaira
When "Kaa" the hypnotic, yellowish Indian Rock Python hisses and casts a spell on Mowgli i
Samsung India on Tuesday announced the launch of its new smartphone powerhouse 'Galaxy C9