- Jukebox of \'The Shaukeens\' audio is out!Morphed photos of Bollywood actresses that caused controversyWhy has Farha Khan upset Saroj KhanLisa Haydon suffering from dengueWhat next for Shweta Basu after caught in a sex racketReview in pics: Super NaniAamir Khan in Bigg Boss 8Shah Rukh\' Khan\'s fans beaten by police in KanpurHrithik Roshan avoids meeting SussanneSonakdhi Sinha and Arjun Kappor are in love!
Roger Federer kept up his hopes of finishing the year as world number one when he downed
Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade Last Updated : 10 Oct 2012 11:01:25 AM IST Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade
The BSE benchmark Sensex fell by over 127 points in opening trade today on emergence of profit selling by funds and retail investors amid a weakening trend on Asian bourses.
The 30-share Sensex, which had gained 84.38 points yesterday, fell by 127.22 points, or 0.68 per cent, to 18,666.14.
Likewise, the wide-based National Stock Exchange Nifty shed 43.20 points, or 0.76 per cent, to 5,661.40. Brokers said Sensex rose as funds and retail investors indulged in profit-selling amid a weak trend on Asian bourses following overnight losses at the US market.
They said US stocks fell on Tuesday, led by losses in technology, after brokerage downgrades major companies as worries increased about third-quarter US earnings.
Meanwhile, in Asian region, Japan's Nikkei was down by 1.69 per cent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index shed 0.49 per
The US Dow Jones Industrial Average ended 0.81 per cent lower in overnight trade.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Upbeat numbers by Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hard Kaur spice up the soundtrack 'The Shaukeens'
- Morphed photos of Bollywood actresses that caused controversy
- Why has Farha Khan upset Saroj Khan
- Lisa Haydon suffering from dengue
- Paltrow praised estranged husband
- What next for Shweta Basu after caught in a sex racket
- When Deepika Padukone dated Upen Patel
- Rang Rasiya’ lauds freedom of expression: Mehta
- Akshay Kumar rocks in 'Ishq Kutta Hai'
It is always a subject of debate whether Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) does exist or n
Handset maker Lava Friday launched a new series of Iris smartphones under the 'Fuel' brand