- Meet Jayalaxmi the new nightingaleSalman kissed girlfriend JaqualineVanessa Hudgens gets restraining orderFilm Savita Barbie: Shanti Dynamite Out, Gehana InGauri Khan's day out with her momSunny Leone asks Rs 4 crore to judge RoadiesInside stories of Arpita Khan's weddingDeepika Padukone defeated Katrina KaifRare, unseen pics of Arpita\'s weddingHas Saif lost his stardom?
Upbeat over winning the China Open title and moving up to the fourth spot in the latest BW
Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade Last Updated : 10 Oct 2012 11:01:25 AM IST Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade
The BSE benchmark Sensex fell by over 127 points in opening trade today on emergence of profit selling by funds and retail investors amid a weakening trend on Asian bourses.
The 30-share Sensex, which had gained 84.38 points yesterday, fell by 127.22 points, or 0.68 per cent, to 18,666.14.
Likewise, the wide-based National Stock Exchange Nifty shed 43.20 points, or 0.76 per cent, to 5,661.40. Brokers said Sensex rose as funds and retail investors indulged in profit-selling amid a weak trend on Asian bourses following overnight losses at the US market.
They said US stocks fell on Tuesday, led by losses in technology, after brokerage downgrades major companies as worries increased about third-quarter US earnings.
Meanwhile, in Asian region, Japan's Nikkei was down by 1.69 per cent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index shed 0.49 per
The US Dow Jones Industrial Average ended 0.81 per cent lower in overnight trade.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This wonder girl is a rage on social networking sites.
- Salman kissed girlfriend Jaqualine
- Vanessa Hudgens gets restraining order
- Dilip Kumar perfectly fine: Big B
- After Deepika, Arjun Rampal lambasts the leading English daily
- Film Savita Barbie: Shanti Dynamite Out, Gehana In
- Gauri Khan's day out with her mom
- Dilip Kumar becomes victim of internet death hoax
- Sunny Leone asks Rs 4 crore to judge Roadies
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Nokia is not going to give up easily as the company has now come up with a new tablet.