- Sensational Anushka at London Fashion weekKatrina upset with HrithikHansika:From child actress to \'Sex Siren’, view picsShabana Azmi\'s raging controversiesWho is the cute baby girl in Sakhsi Dhoni’s lap, view picsHollywood calling for Jacqueline FernandezHrithik-Kat at ‘Bang Bang’ title track launch: View PicsRajnikanth stalls release of Main Hoon RajnikanthPICS: Jinping\'s an evening in GujaratXi Jinping savours Gujarati delicacies
With the untimely pull out of two-time Olympic medallist Sushil Kumar, all eyes will be o
Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade Last Updated : 10 Oct 2012 11:01:25 AM IST Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade
The BSE benchmark Sensex fell by over 127 points in opening trade today on emergence of profit selling by funds and retail investors amid a weakening trend on Asian bourses.
The 30-share Sensex, which had gained 84.38 points yesterday, fell by 127.22 points, or 0.68 per cent, to 18,666.14.
Likewise, the wide-based National Stock Exchange Nifty shed 43.20 points, or 0.76 per cent, to 5,661.40. Brokers said Sensex rose as funds and retail investors indulged in profit-selling amid a weak trend on Asian bourses following overnight losses at the US market.
They said US stocks fell on Tuesday, led by losses in technology, after brokerage downgrades major companies as worries increased about third-quarter US earnings.
Meanwhile, in Asian region, Japan's Nikkei was down by 1.69 per cent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index shed 0.49 per
The US Dow Jones Industrial Average ended 0.81 per cent lower in overnight trade.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Anushka Sharma made heads turn by her sensational appearance at London fashion week
- Katrina upset with Hrithik
- Hansika:From child actress to 'Sex Siren’, view pics
- Shabana Azmi's raging controversies
- Hollywood calling for Jacqueline Fernandez
- Hrithik-Kat at ‘Bang Bang’ title track launch: View Pics
- ‘Kill Dil’ Trailer out: Watch now
- Rajnikanth stalls release of Main Hoon Rajnikanth
- Hrithik-Katrina look superhot in ‘Bang Bang’ song: Watch
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Feature phone maker Jivi has launched its first affordable smartphone. The handset is pr