- 10 B-Town kids with unique namesKerala celebrates EasterSRK teaches Lungi dance to Brett RatnerYRF to distribute Salman's 'Tubelight' overseas'Begum Jaan': It's no 'Mandi', but an experienceVolvo launches its fastest car, PolestarBangladesh celebrates Pohela BoishakhPICS: Modi prays at Deekshabhoomi'Raabta' first look: Sushant, Kirti look adorableAssam celebrates Rongali Bihu
Indian star Rohan Bopanna and his Uruguayan partner Pablo Cuevas defeated the Spanish team
Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade Last Updated : 10 Oct 2012 11:01:25 AM IST Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade
The BSE benchmark Sensex fell by over 127 points in opening trade today on emergence of profit selling by funds and retail investors amid a weakening trend on Asian bourses.
The 30-share Sensex, which had gained 84.38 points yesterday, fell by 127.22 points, or 0.68 per cent, to 18,666.14.
Likewise, the wide-based National Stock Exchange Nifty shed 43.20 points, or 0.76 per cent, to 5,661.40. Brokers said Sensex rose as funds and retail investors indulged in profit-selling amid a weak trend on Asian bourses following overnight losses at the US market.
They said US stocks fell on Tuesday, led by losses in technology, after brokerage downgrades major companies as worries increased about third-quarter US earnings.
Meanwhile, in Asian region, Japan's Nikkei was down by 1.69 per cent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index shed 0.49 per
The US Dow Jones Industrial Average ended 0.81 per cent lower in overnight trade.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Shraddha Kapoor has given a glimpse of her younger and older looks in the upcoming
- Stars wish Varun Dhawan on birthday
- Google honours Kannada superstar Rajkumar with doodle
- Sonakshi performing at Bieber's India gig not a good message: Kailash
- Big B reshoots for 'Sarkar 3'
- British fashion model Neelam Gill to accompany Justin Bieber for India gig
- Now censorship on television ?
- Auto driver's son gets Bieber's concert ticket for free
- Allu Arjun's DJ to release on June 23
A man in Pakistan's Punjab province has been surviving on leaves and wood for the last 25
Days after Samsung launched its flagship devices Galaxy S8 and S8+, its South Korean rival