- Alia, Arjun on Harper's Bazaar MagazineWhen Alia Bhatt lost weight for SOTYBollywood actresses who like selfiesThe most good looking Heirs And HeiressesPICS : RCB humiliate Mumbai IndiansBollywood actors and their bikesPICS : Hot Scenes from 2 StatesPICS: Obesity aggravates bone lossHottest moments of TV serials, view picsPICS : Why we love Circuit
Rajib shares a single-room home with his mother, a prostitute, and brother. Never in his
Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade Last Updated : 10 Oct 2012 11:01:25 AM IST Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade
The BSE benchmark Sensex fell by over 127 points in opening trade today on emergence of profit selling by funds and retail investors amid a weakening trend on Asian bourses.
The 30-share Sensex, which had gained 84.38 points yesterday, fell by 127.22 points, or 0.68 per cent, to 18,666.14.
Likewise, the wide-based National Stock Exchange Nifty shed 43.20 points, or 0.76 per cent, to 5,661.40. Brokers said Sensex rose as funds and retail investors indulged in profit-selling amid a weak trend on Asian bourses following overnight losses at the US market.
They said US stocks fell on Tuesday, led by losses in technology, after brokerage downgrades major companies as worries increased about third-quarter US earnings.
Meanwhile, in Asian region, Japan's Nikkei was down by 1.69 per cent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index shed 0.49 per
The US Dow Jones Industrial Average ended 0.81 per cent lower in overnight trade.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
'Revolver Rani' is all set to hit theatres on April 25 and Debut director Sai Kabir feels
- Sushmita Sen in a Bengali Film
- Jacqeline Fernandez in 'Housefull 3'
- Amitabh Bachchan too nervous to shoot for R Balki's film
- Sushmita walks the ramp with daughter Renee
- Shahid Kapoor in 'Maha Kaminey'
- Enrique Iglesias graces Billboard magazine COVER
- Aishwarya-Abhishek wedding pics
- After Vidya Balan, Kavita turns Silk Smitha
The new craze sweeping around the globe is naked yoga in the latest of fitness trends this
Taiwanese technology firm Asus has launched dual SIM tablet Fonepad 7 in India.