- Shruti Haasan\'s Latest Fashion Spread For FilmfareWho’s Trying to Sabotage Arjun Rampal’s RoyDiets of Bollywood starBebo, Saif enjoy with friends in GoaCollege girl challenges Honey SinghRihanna poses topless againShakira welcomes second babyI take tips from both my parents: AksharaSalman Khan paints an entire villageAbhay Deol, Preeti Desai no more together
McLaren has unveiled new car, the MP4-30 to be driven by Alonso and Button this year.
Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade Last Updated : 10 Oct 2012 11:01:25 AM IST Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade
The BSE benchmark Sensex fell by over 127 points in opening trade today on emergence of profit selling by funds and retail investors amid a weakening trend on Asian bourses.
The 30-share Sensex, which had gained 84.38 points yesterday, fell by 127.22 points, or 0.68 per cent, to 18,666.14.
Likewise, the wide-based National Stock Exchange Nifty shed 43.20 points, or 0.76 per cent, to 5,661.40. Brokers said Sensex rose as funds and retail investors indulged in profit-selling amid a weak trend on Asian bourses following overnight losses at the US market.
They said US stocks fell on Tuesday, led by losses in technology, after brokerage downgrades major companies as worries increased about third-quarter US earnings.
Meanwhile, in Asian region, Japan's Nikkei was down by 1.69 per cent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index shed 0.49 per
The US Dow Jones Industrial Average ended 0.81 per cent lower in overnight trade.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Powerhouse performer Vidya Balan who has always consistently managed to impress with her p
- PICS: Johnny Depp to wed fiancee in his private yacht
- China's first Tibetan language film released in Tibet
- Watch Video:Game of Thrones' season 5 official trailer out
- Aamir Khan's new look in 'Dangal'
- Shruti Haasan's Latest Fashion Spread For Filmfare
- Who’s Trying to Sabotage Arjun Rampal’s Roy
- Diets of Bollywood star
- Bebo, Saif enjoy with friends in Goa
Thousands of live cats destined "for consumption" have been seized in Hanoi.
test ad galery 3