- Fire on \'ABCD 2\' setLeonard Nimoy, Spock on \'Star Trek,\' dead at 83Amitabh to promote road safetyWatch Shah Rukh Khan turning into teenI was in two minds about doing \'Badlapur\': Huma QureshiPriyanka joins American TV show \'Quantico\'Watch incredible bridges\'Ab Tak Chhappan 2\' : Down for the count from scene oneA R Rahman ventures into script-writing, film productionWatch 10 hottest moves of Monica
Mohun Bagan has taken the top spot in the I-League football standings.
Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade Last Updated : 10 Oct 2012 11:01:25 AM IST Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade
The BSE benchmark Sensex fell by over 127 points in opening trade today on emergence of profit selling by funds and retail investors amid a weakening trend on Asian bourses.
The 30-share Sensex, which had gained 84.38 points yesterday, fell by 127.22 points, or 0.68 per cent, to 18,666.14.
Likewise, the wide-based National Stock Exchange Nifty shed 43.20 points, or 0.76 per cent, to 5,661.40. Brokers said Sensex rose as funds and retail investors indulged in profit-selling amid a weak trend on Asian bourses following overnight losses at the US market.
They said US stocks fell on Tuesday, led by losses in technology, after brokerage downgrades major companies as worries increased about third-quarter US earnings.
Meanwhile, in Asian region, Japan's Nikkei was down by 1.69 per cent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index shed 0.49 per
The US Dow Jones Industrial Average ended 0.81 per cent lower in overnight trade.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A fire broke out on the sets of Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor starrer upcoming film 'AB
- Tax penalty on Actor Robert De Niro
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock on 'Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Amitabh to promote road safety
- Watch Shah Rukh Khan turning into teen
- I was in two minds about doing 'Badlapur': Huma Qureshi
- Priyanka joins American TV show 'Quantico'
- 'Ab Tak Chhappan 2' : Down for the count from scene one
- Working on 'Fan' like going back to school
Kerala High Court has helped a young couple from different faiths, who were facing death t
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w