- Unknown facts about JayalaithaPM Modi beats Obama, Trumph, Hillary, ZukurbergNeed patient director: SRK on SalmanPink bags four awards at 23rd Star Screen Awards 2016Dear Zindagi crosses Rs 50 crore markPooja to revive dry ATMsHomestays, ropeway to change the face of Manipur tourismPics: Sonam, Aditya dazzle on Blenders Pride Fashion Tour runwayYuvraj-Hazel's Goa wedding and reception picsKahaani 2: Will break your heart, grip your senses
Indias Ruchita Vinerkar claimed bronze in the womens 10m Air Pistol, the last event of th
Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade Last Updated : 10 Oct 2012 11:01:25 AM IST Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade
The BSE benchmark Sensex fell by over 127 points in opening trade today on emergence of profit selling by funds and retail investors amid a weakening trend on Asian bourses.
The 30-share Sensex, which had gained 84.38 points yesterday, fell by 127.22 points, or 0.68 per cent, to 18,666.14.
Likewise, the wide-based National Stock Exchange Nifty shed 43.20 points, or 0.76 per cent, to 5,661.40. Brokers said Sensex rose as funds and retail investors indulged in profit-selling amid a weak trend on Asian bourses following overnight losses at the US market.
They said US stocks fell on Tuesday, led by losses in technology, after brokerage downgrades major companies as worries increased about third-quarter US earnings.
Meanwhile, in Asian region, Japan's Nikkei was down by 1.69 per cent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index shed 0.49 per
The US Dow Jones Industrial Average ended 0.81 per cent lower in overnight trade.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
On the eve on her first birthday, Rani Mukerji, who tied the knot with long time beau Adit
- Did Rajinikanth turn down Aamir's offer?
- Reasons why you should not miss 'Befikre'
- Pics:Deepika Padukone named sexiest Asian woman
- Russell Crowe cleared in Azealia Banks case
- See what makes Dharmendra blush even at this age
- "Feeling much better now," tweets Dilip Kumar
- Raees trailer: Shah Rukh Khan like never before
- Rajinikanth, Suriya pay last respects to Cho Ramaswamy
Doctors in a UAE hospital are celebrating the successful delivery of its smallest patient,
Bharti Airtel on Thursday launched two new bundled packs for its prepaid customers wit