- Katrina caught with Aditya at Janpath MarketShilpa Shetty to flaunt yoga movesKatrina happy to be going strongRose Day Wallpapers and Facebook imagesDeepika-Diesel will make Ranveer jealousAll you want to know about Shahid's Valentine's Day planAbhishek celebrates birthday on cruiseRandeep's shocking malnourished look in 'Sarabjit'When Sunny went topless!Hot and spicy Day at Auto Expo 2016
The Indian national football team has gained a place to be 162nd in the latest rankings re
Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade Last Updated : 10 Oct 2012 11:01:25 AM IST Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade
The BSE benchmark Sensex fell by over 127 points in opening trade today on emergence of profit selling by funds and retail investors amid a weakening trend on Asian bourses.
The 30-share Sensex, which had gained 84.38 points yesterday, fell by 127.22 points, or 0.68 per cent, to 18,666.14.
Likewise, the wide-based National Stock Exchange Nifty shed 43.20 points, or 0.76 per cent, to 5,661.40. Brokers said Sensex rose as funds and retail investors indulged in profit-selling amid a weak trend on Asian bourses following overnight losses at the US market.
They said US stocks fell on Tuesday, led by losses in technology, after brokerage downgrades major companies as worries increased about third-quarter US earnings.
Meanwhile, in Asian region, Japan's Nikkei was down by 1.69 per cent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index shed 0.49 per
The US Dow Jones Industrial Average ended 0.81 per cent lower in overnight trade.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Katrina Kaif caught with Aditya Roy Kapoor at Janpath Market in New Delhi.
- Katrina Kaif spending V-day with Ranbir Kapoor?
- Michael Moore in ICU with pneumonia
- Katrina happy to be going strong
- Shan Johnson found dead in her flat
- Theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- Deepika-Diesel will make Ranveer jealous
- OMG! Aamir Khan loses Snapdeal contract
- I am not in awe of Kareena: Arjun Kapoor
A selfie posted by a US teenager last month on micro-blogging site Twitter boggled minds a
Taiwanese manufacturer HTC on Friday launched a new 4G-enabled smartphone, called the Desi