- Rani Mukerji childhood picturesunseen pictures of Sachin TendulkarIPL7: Preity Zinta cheers for KXIP, view picsSunny Leone\'s unbuttoned picsBollywood celebs cast votesPeerless Sachin Tendulkar now 41Obese virgin loses weight after sex accidentIPL misses Lalit ModiAfter Rani-Aditya now Uday, Nargis getting married?Priyanka as saviour for Congress!
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade Last Updated : 10 Oct 2012 11:01:25 AM IST Sensex down 127 pts in opening trade
The BSE benchmark Sensex fell by over 127 points in opening trade today on emergence of profit selling by funds and retail investors amid a weakening trend on Asian bourses.
The 30-share Sensex, which had gained 84.38 points yesterday, fell by 127.22 points, or 0.68 per cent, to 18,666.14.
Likewise, the wide-based National Stock Exchange Nifty shed 43.20 points, or 0.76 per cent, to 5,661.40. Brokers said Sensex rose as funds and retail investors indulged in profit-selling amid a weak trend on Asian bourses following overnight losses at the US market.
They said US stocks fell on Tuesday, led by losses in technology, after brokerage downgrades major companies as worries increased about third-quarter US earnings.
Meanwhile, in Asian region, Japan's Nikkei was down by 1.69 per cent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng index shed 0.49 per
The US Dow Jones Industrial Average ended 0.81 per cent lower in overnight trade.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Many celebrities are spotted with their kids these days. And like their parents, these sta
- Rani Mukerji childhood pictures
- Yo Yo Honey Singh generous towards Akshay
- Truth behind Rani-Aditya hush-hush wedding
- 'Kill Dil' first look:Parineeti Chopra's oomph
- Sunny Leone's unbuttoned pics
- Bollywood celebs cast votes
- Justin Bieber apologises for Japan war shrine trip
- Watch Ranbir-Deepika's 'Tamasha'
Gregg Casarona used to be an obese virgin who had a very embarrassing first ever sex exper
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood