- Sonakshi Sinha too hot to handleHow Aishwarya lost weight for 'Jazbaa'Deepika looks hot at 'Finding Fanny' screening'Mary Kom' is the most awaited film of 2014!Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie's wedding images reveal special gown designStory of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's next movie Jazbaa revealedModi's music-magic lures allHot pics from Sonam Kapoor\'s latest Vogue photoshootSridevi\'s \'English Vinglish\' mints $1 million in JapanAlia-Shahid start shooting for Shaandar
Friends and rivals since they were 11, Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray renew acquaintances
Nifty hits lower circuit due to technical glitches Last Updated : 05 Oct 2012 12:07:11 PM IST Nifty hits lower circuit
Soon after opening the 30-share Sensex touched fresh 15-month high but collapsed by 300 points in no time.
It was said that some technical glitches occurred due to heavy profit booking by too many traders at the same time.
The 50-share Nifty hit its lower circuit after it went down by over 900 points to a low of 4,888.
"The market at BSE is working fine and trading members are informed that there are no issues technical or otherwise at BSE," BSE said in a statement.
Rising for the fifth straight day, the 30-share Sensex touched fresh 15-month high after the government unleashed a second wave of reforms on Thursday deciding to open the pension sector to foreign investment and raising FDI cap in insurance.
The BSE benchmark index, which has gained over 488 points in the past four sessions, rose by 27.96 points, or 0.15 per cent, to 19,086.11 points.
The wide-based National Stock Exchange index Nifty, edged up by 5.35 points, or 0.09 per cent, to 5,793.05.
Brokers said continued by funds and retail investors after the government decided to open the pension sector to foreign investment and raising the FDI cap in insurance to 49 per cent from 26 per cent, undeterred by opposition to its decisions on FDI in retail and threats to block these legislations.
In Asian region, Japan's Nikkei was up by 0.42 per cent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng gained 0.32 per cent in early trade today.
The US Dow Jones Industrial Average had ended 0.60 per cent higher in yesterday's trade.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Presenting a list of sex symbols, out of which the tenth choice depends on you.
- Hrithik, Katrina hot chemistry in 'Meherbaan' song
- Watch 'Meherbaan' song from 'Bang Bang'
- Sonakshi Sinha too hot to handle
- How Aishwarya lost weight for 'Jazbaa'
- Deepika looks hot at 'Finding Fanny' screening
- 'Mary Kom' is the most awaited film of 2014!
- Watch video: Happy New Year first song Indiawaale launched
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie's wedding images reveal special gown design
Claudio Vieira de Oliveira was born with his neck folded back. Read about his inspirationa
With rumors of an imminent launch early next month, let's show you how the iPhone 6 will l