- Humaima goes bold in Raja Natwarlal, view picsMumtaz was in love with Shammi KapoorHottest star at CWG 2014Awesome Jacques Kallis retiresRicha Chadda hottest avatar in ‘Tamanchey’, view picsIsraeli Women post nude photos on Facebook for IDFAfter Surveen Chawla,Jay Bhanushali shoots steamy scenes with Shasha AghaLandslide in Pune:21 dead,200 trapped, Rajnath Singh to visitOMG! Rani Mukerji to be seen in an adult film!Images: Avatar star Zoe Saldana goes nude for Women\'s Health magazine
Rafael Nadal's announcement that he will miss key US Open warm-up events at Toronto and C
Indian top cities to see office space oversupply Last Updated : 04 Oct 2012 07:52:43 PM IST File photo related to office space.
Top eight cities of the country would witness an excess supply of office space to the tune of 21 per cent over the next five years, according to a projection by global realty consultant Cushman & Wakefield.
The consultant has estimated commercial office space demand of over 180 million square feet in the next five years (2012?16) in the top 8 cities of the country, while it has projected supply at 219.6 million sq ft.
Mumbai would witness "highest demand and supply over the next five years", C&W said in a statement.
Besides Mumbai, the other seven cities are NCR (including Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida), Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Ahmedabad.
"Based on expected recovery of the economy, partly due to global recovery, but largely due to the positive signals being sent out by the government to promote business investments, office space demand is expected to witness a positive growth of 10 per cent in 2013 and 20 per cent in 2014," C&W Executive Managing Director (South Asia) Sanjay Dutt said.
Mumbai would witness a demand of 44 million sq ft against a supply of 52 million sq ft, but demand and supply of office space in Bangalore has been pegged at 31 million sq ft each.
NCR would have an oversupply of 44 million sq ft against a demand of 28 million sq ft. In Hyderabad, the office supply is expected at 26 million sq ft against demand of 23 million sq ft.
The demand-supply scenario in Chennai and Pune would be almost matching. In Chennai, supply and demand are expected at 23 million sq ft and 22 million sq ft, respectively while in Pune, supply would exceed demand by one million sq ft at 16 million sq ft.
Supply and demand in Kolkatta are pegged at 14 million sq ft and 9 million sq ft, respectively. In Ahmedabad, the consultant has projected supply at 13 million sq ft and demand at 8 million sq ft.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"Get Slammed this Sept," posted Bollywood superstar with a still on his Twitter handle on
- This is how Aishwarya lost weight
- Five worst films in last five years
- 'Kick' to break 'Jai Ho' records
- Humaima Malik liked kissing Raja Natwarlal costar Emraan Hashmi
- 5 unknown facts of Jacqueline Fernandez
- Pics: Salman Khan will never get married; find out why
- Bollywood Star power support for Pro Kabaddi League
- These Bollywood actors turned singers for their movies
A naked man was walked on leash with something stuffed inside his anus
Tech giant Apple has reduced the price of its 13-inch non-Retina MacBook Pro by Rs 11,000.