- Kamasutra launched swimsuit for magazineExclusive: Ranbir looking for love nest?Bollywood actress peek-a-boo momentsLeaked: Salman’s family seek divine blessingsPhotog beaten black and blue for leaking Bombay Velvet lookViral trolls and memes on the internet by Indian usersMandira playing 42nd inningsPICS: Gandhi cousins cry foulMercedes launches GL 63 AMG SUVLesser mangoes this year!
A sports analysis consultancy has reported that the Spain's squad is worth an estimated 4
Sensex crosses 19,000-level on hopes of more reforms Last Updated : 04 Oct 2012 10:33:55 AM IST Sensex crosses 19,000-level on hopes of more reforms
The BSE benchmark Sensex surpassed 19,000 level in early trade on Thursday by rising over 200 points on sustained buying by participants as government is expected to announce further economic reforms.
Rising for the fourth session in a row, the 30-share barometer added 200.48 points, or 1.06 per cent, to trade at 19,070.17. The index has gained nearly 300 points in the previous three sessions.
The wide-based National Stock Exchange index Nifty, shot up by 60.35 points, or 1.05 per cent, to 5,791.60.Brokers said trading sentiment remained bullish on continued buying by funds and retail investors on expectations that the government will accelerate pace of economic reforms by raising FDI cap in insurance sector.
Besides, a firm trend in the Asian region also influenced sentiments, they said. In Asian region, Hong Kong's Hang Seng up by 0.21 per cent, while the Japan's Nikkei by 0.41 per cent in early trade today.
The US Dow Jones Industrial Average ended 0.09 per cent higher in yesterday's trade.
Rupee breaches 52-level; up 28 paise against dollar
The rupee rose above the Rs 52 level by gaining 28 paise to fresh five-and-half month high of 51.88 against the American currency in early trade on persistent dollar selling by exporters amid hopes of further reforms measures.
Dealers said sustained capital inflows and a higher opening in the equity market also supported the rupee.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
In an age of smartphones, wi-fi and Insta-fame,many MMS scandals of famous Bollywood act
- Big B is luckier than his wife
- Alia Bhatt to act in a period film
- Kamasutra launched swimsuit for magazine
- Exclusive: Ranbir looking for love nest?
- Bollywood actress peek-a-boo moments
- Leaked: Salman’s family seek divine blessings
- Photog beaten black and blue for leaking Bombay Velvet look
- Mandira playing 42nd innings
Social media is about nurturing connections but lately it has enabled internet users to pu
Chinese handset maker Lenovo on Monday in New Delhi launched a new Android smartphone, S66