- Me and Hrithik were not holidaying together: SussanneKareena shoots first ad post pregnancy newsFawad, Deepika turn muse for Manish MalhotraHockey legend Mohammed Shahid passes awayB'Day Special: Controversial Shweta Basu is Naseeruddin Shah's co star in Inter..Facebook,Twitter, Bigg Boss, Mumbai Blast, Tsunami turning 10 this year.When I was 13: Rahul Bose takes celebs down memory laneSocial media trolls don't affect me anymore: Anushka SharmaI'm one of the rare breed of directors: Nishikant KamatDeepika wishes 'kindest, generous' Vin Diesel on birthday
Dutee Chand is sprinting hard and she has her aim set -- the coveted gold medal at the Rio
Mahindra launches Scorpio special edition Last Updated : 09 Oct 2013 03:30:11 PM IST The new Scorpio special edition.
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. India’s leading SUV manufacturer, announced the launch of the Scorpio Special Edition.
With special trims and finishes, high quality accessories and premium fabric, this Special Edition will add an element of luxury and style to the tough and rugged persona of the Scorpio which continues to remain a favourite with Indian customers.
The new Special Edition of this iconic SUV is targeted at style seekers and adventure enthusiasts alike.
A true celebration of comfort and luxury, the Scorpio Special Edition retains its exclusivity with only 500 vehicles being rolled out. Priced at Rs. 11.88 lacs (Ex-showroom Delhi, BS4), it is available in a special Pearl White colour and promises to pamper ones senses with its special luxury amenities, premium interiors and upholstery.
The exterior is further enhanced with chrome plated alloy wheels and racy decals, all adding a dash of style to the Mighty Muscular Scorpio.
The smart exterior of the vehicle is further complemented by its plush interiors. The high gloss wood finish centre bezel and the rich tan and beige European leather seat upholstery, heighten the style quotient. It is not just the seats that add to the executive style statement; even the steering wheel, gear shift and gear knob are encased in leather to enhance the interiors, add a touch of class and make the customer feel pampered.
Further, a roof mounted 9” DVD player has been introduced to take care of the entertainment needs of passengers. A style statement and a symbol of adventure, power and driving thrill, the Scorpio has been a popular choice for adventure seekers and motorsport enthusiasts alike.
It has made its mark in numerous motorsports, adventure and off-roading events in its 11 year journey.
Speaking on the Scorpio Special Edition, Vivek Nayer, Chief Marketing Officer, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, "With its classy appearance and plush interiors, I am sure that the Scorpio Special Edition will be an instant hit with consumers. An unmitigated success since its launch, the iconic Scorpio has kept up the momentum even in its 11th year. I am sure that this limited edition will create a new benchmark in class and exclusivity to further spruce up the appeal of the Mighty Muscular Scorpio for its consumers.”
The Scorpio Special Edition is equipped with a fuel efficient 2.2 L, 4 cylinder mHawk diesel engine and its 120 bhp power allows it to zip from 0 to 60 kmph in 5.7 seconds.
Additional safety features have been added in the Special Edition, which include features like ABS (Anti lock braking System) and Airbags, that keep the vehicle totally in control while braking hard on slippery surfaces.
Further, the EST (Extra Stability Technology) Suspension enables greater stability and a comfortable ride too. It also boasts of a wide array of unique features including Intellipark with sensors in the rear bumper for easier reverse parking, intelligent rain and light sensors that automatically control wipers and headlights and Tyre–Tronics, a sophisticated measuring system that updates on exact air pressure and temperature on each tyre.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Kangana Ranaut looked every inch a Mughal empress as she walked for Manav Gangwani
- Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once
- 'Kabali' mints Rs 11.4 crore in north India in two days
- 'Mission Tiger' makers urge government to declare film tax-free
- 'Madaari' is a 'must watch', says Kejriwal
- Twinkle slams Naseeruddin for calling father 'poor actor'
- 'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up call
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' sets new box office record on opening day
- Shyam Kaushal choreographs action scene for 'Kaabil'
We humans are always cross the limits ― in events like skydiving, downhill skiing, car r
A US-based startup has launched a smart laptop shell that turns your Android smartphone i